A Girls Night

One Call Away

 

“Bom?” I asked in a bit of a shock.

There she stood, the girl that had tried to ruin my relationship with TOP, that had always warned me to stay away from him.

She eyed me with wide open eyes. I could see that she looked a  bit.. desperate.

“___,” She said and swallowed hard. “Could I talk to you for a bit?”

My mouth fell slightly open in surprise. “Y-Yeah, sure,” I stepped aside. “C-Come in,”

Bom walked past me, I closed the door behind her and followed her. She turned around to look at me.

There was a short silence.

“I’m so sorry for what I have done,” She sighed. “Not only the things I have said to you, but also to the others,”

I looked at her, a bit dumbfounded. I had totally forgotten about her, about everything she had done. I had actually forgotten about most things that weren’t enjoyable here.

“H-how did you know where I-”

“Paparazzi and I paid the hotel staff,” She said with an embarrassed smile.

I blinked a couple of times. Did the hotel staff just give away my privacy for some money? Some crappy hotel this was…

“I’m so sorry, for everything…” Bom sighed. “Remember that magazine with TOP and me on the front page?” I looked away, flashbacks filled my mind. How could I forget… That was the moment I practically decided to leave. “I was the one that slit it underneath your door, otherwise you probably wouldn’t have seen it, since YG took care of the issue not being spread,”

I looked up at her with wide opened eyes. I was surprised she did that and partially angry as well. But then again, otherwise I wouldn’t have known that and if I found out later on, I would have probably reacted the same way.

“I know it’s already really late, and I hope I haven’t woken you, but I just have to ask you something, because it had been bothering me nonstop the past few months,” She inhaled deeply. “Will you be able to forgive me?”

There was a short silence.

I didn’t know what to say.

“You know,” I started as I scraped my throat. “I came back here and wanted to start over again, so it’s only fair if I give you a second chance as well… right?”

A smile formed on her lips and she pulled me into a tight hug as she thanked me.

“Then as a welcome gift,” She pulled back. “I’m saving you from this horrible hotel and invite you over to sleep at our dorm,”

I blinked a couple of times. “Y-Your group’s dorm?”

“Yes,” She said with a bright smile and rushed into the bedroom. “Where is your suitcase? You have to pack,”

I frowned. “Are you serious?”

She found the suitcase underneath my bed and pulled it out there. “Yes,” She answered easily. “Will you help me pack your suitcase now?”

 

Bom typed in a code for the lock on the door, where immediately after a ‘Ding’ was to be heard and the door unlocked itself.

She smiled to herself as she opened the door and walked in, gesturing to me that I should follow. I just did and tried to not think this all through too much. This was after all a new beginning, right?

I looked at my phone and saw I got a text, but that didn’t bother me as much as something else I saw.

“Jeez, Bom!” I whispered loudly. “It’s already half past three!”

She checked her watch and nodded. “You’re right, well,” She put on the lights in the hall way. “Better meet the girls now they’re still awake,”

I frowned. “Still awake?” I asked, still whispering.

Bom stopped walking at this corner and smiled while looking in the room. “I found her!”

I hesitated for a second. Her roommates were still awake? They were here?

Bom grabbed my arm and pulled me to her, in the sight of the roommates. The three girls were all sitting on the couch in – what I assumed was – the living room. The TV was still on, but they all eyed me. Making me feel uncomfortable immediately.

“H-Hi,” I stuttered  and managed to make a small waving gesture.

They smiled at me and took me in from head to toe.

“So you’re the famous ‘suicidal girl’,” The girl in the middle said. She had long, straight, blonde hair and smirked deviously at me.

Bom gave her a warning look. “Yah, CL! Don’t say that!” She yelled at her, but the blonde girl only managed to laugh.

“Sorry, for that,” The girl seated next to CL said. “I’m Dara, that’s Minzy and the devil here is CL, our leader to be,”

“Nice to meet you,” I said, a bit awkward.

“___,” I immediately looked up at CL when she said my name. “Come sit with us,” She patted on the seat next to her. “We’d like to get to know our new roomie a bit,”

I didn’t hesitate and immediately went to the seat and sat down. Bom also sat down on one of the chairs. They all eyed me, patiently waiting for me to start talking.

“Well, what would you like to know?” I asked shyly.

“Home country?” “Age,” “Favourite food?” “Do you have siblings?” “What’s your favourite colour?”

The questions just kept coming and coming. But I didn’t hesitate to answer all of them, I didn’t mind letting them know me a bit.

“What do you do for a living?” Minzy asked.

“I was planning to go to college this semester,” I answered. Now that I thought about it, if I wanted to still go to college, I had to wrap things up here in about a week. But I was quite sure that wasn’t going to happen.

“Tell us something about the man,” My eyes flew wide open and I turned to look at CL who was smirking at me.

The man..?” I asked softly.

Dara giggled. “She’s talking about TOP,”

I blinked a couple of times and questioned myself if they knew the whole story, not only the me dating TOP version. I looked at Bom, actually asking for help but instead I received a look that showed just as much interest as the others.

“Tell us the story,”

I laughed awkwardly. “The story?” What kind of story were they expecting? There was no story, at least not that a romantic one.

“About you and him, where have you met, when did you start dating,” Dara summed up.

“Everything!” Minzy explained.

I looked at the time, it was already three o’clock. “I’ll keep it short, since it’s already late,” I said and then sighed heavily. “We met at the airport by accident at first, but somehow-” This somehow being the clumsiness of me. “Out paths crossed again, here, after that we were destined to date,” Let this destined be a contract by YG and the story actually was the truth.

“And the break-up?” Bom asked suddenly. I looked at her, she truly seemed wanting to know. Her eyes shined brightly, as if desperately wanting to know what happened.

“Let’s say things got complicated, very complicated and eventually I lost track of myself,” I said and swallowed hard, suddenly remembering everything as if it had happened last week. Losing track meant me, practically jumping in front of a car, but they didn’t need to know. “The moment I found the track again, I was in the hospital and TOP was,” I sighed at the thought. “Not on that track,”

They all stared at me with wide open eyes, wanting to hear more. But they eventually decided to give up on asking and go to bed. I slept in the guest bed, which they had placed in Bom’s room for me, so I wouldn’t have to sleep in a room alone, no that I wasn’t used to that. But the gesture was sweet.

I told everyone goodnight and went to bed. This time I was so tired, I didn’t have much time to think about the two.

I closed my eyes and thought about my story.

TOP wasn’t on that track…

But G-Dragon was.