Hit The Balls

Yeobo, I Think I Love Your Brother

 

Key showed me around in the rest of the house. Every single room made me gape in amaze. There was high to the ceiling and the walls was beautifully decorated with engraved paintings.

Before he entered the last room he stopped. “Here comes the snobby ones”, he warned me. Then he opened the door to a room, which looked like a lounge. There was a pool table and lots of videogames. Many of the men played poker. The air was a mix-up between beer and smoke.

A man stood up when he noticed us. “Well, well, well”, he judged me as he looked at me from top to toe.

“Mi-Na right?” He finally asked. I nervously nodded. “Yes sir.”

He continued to study me in details. “Does she even play?” He finally asked Key.

Key uncomfortably played with his feet. “Um… No”, he honestly answered. When he saw the man’s frown, he quickly added more to his sentence.

“But I was thinking that Jonghyun hyung could teach her. Since I ”, Key suggested and hopefully looked as his father.

I prayed that the man, whoever he was, would accept Key’s offer and accept me. Finally the man shrugged his shoulders.

“I’m Key’s dad”, he said without even introducing himself properly. “JONGHYUN!” He then shouted over his shoulder. You could hear a voice in the other side of the room answer something.

“Come over here!” The dad ordered. A muscular guy around my age walked towards us. He was rather good looking. His black hair shone and his eyes glittered from the light.

“’Sup? I’m Jonghyun. Key’s bro”, Jonghyun casually said. Key’s dad scowled at him. “Again, Jonghyun”, he sneered.

Jonghyun sighed and held his hand forward. “Hello. Nice to meet you. I am Key’s brother Jonghyun”, he repeated and looked at his dad with raised brows as said: “satisfied?”

“Hello I’m Mi-Na”, I introduced myself and grabbed Jonghyun’s hand. A shock of electricity rushed through me, when I touched Jonghyun’ hand. I think Jonghyun noticed too, because he quickly pulled away.

I grabbed Key’s hand after that, just to make sure that what just happened only was a coincidence. Though is felt nothing the same as it did with Jonghyun. But I refused to think any further over it. “Coincidence”, I repeated in my mind.

“So, Jonghyun. What do you do?” I asked politely asked Jonghyun.

Jonghyun smiled, at a thought what seemed as his job. “I sing in a band”, he happily told me.

I raised my brows. I couldn’t imagine any musician being related to Key. Key could not hit a single note. [This is fiction! :P]

“Really? What is your band called?” I curiously asked Jonghyun.

“Four on a line”, Key snickered behind me. “What?” I asked and turned to Key. That couldn’t possibly be their name.

“Key’s just trying to joke with that lame humor of his”, Jonghyun explained and glared at Key. “We’re called Korean Koala”, Jonghyun said.

Behind be Key burst out in laughter. “That makes me laugh every single time!” Key snickered. Jonghyun crossed his arms. “We couldn’t come up with a name, OK?”

I smiled. “It’s okay. I think your name is very… creative”, I assured him. That made Key laugh even more.

When Key was over his break down, he let me to another room with more guys. Jonghyun followed us there. We entered around the 7th living room. Taemin and two other guys chatted in the couches.

“This I my cousins, Minho and Onew”, Key told me and gestured the two boys, I didn’t know.

The two guys shyly smiled at me. The tallest one with very big eyes, shook my hand. “Hello, I’m Minho”, he smiled at me. His voice was deep and manly.

“I’m Onew”, the other one said. Unlike Minho, Onew’s eyes were small and his look was very typical Asian. Yet he was very handsome.

“How was your trip here?” Onew kindly asked. Taemin and I couldn’t help but laugh loudly. Key just mumbled something unintelligible.

“Why don’t you tell them, Airbag?” Taemin asked me. I chuckled and told them the whole story. The others found the story just as funny as Taemin and I did.

“I don’t know what the most funny is. Your overload of factor with the squirrel, or the after following hornyness”, Jonghyun teased Key.

“Yeah, Yeah. Very funny. Now let’s play pool”, Key changed the subject and walked to the pool table. The other guys followed but I stayed where I were.

“What’s wrong, Mi-Na?” Jonghyun asked me. When he looked at me like that, he seemed so familiar. Like I had seen him somewhere else before.

“Um… I don’t really know how to play”, I admitted. “Jonghyun will show you. He is going to be your tutor anyway. Might as well start now”, Key decided.

Jonghyun handed me a cue. I placed it on the table as I thought was the right way. Jonghyun chuckled and shook his head.

“The other way”, he said and turned my cue around. “Oh”, I blushed of embarrassment. Stupid Mi-Na, that’s general knowledge.

Jonghyun showed me how I was supposed to hit the balls but I didn’t even hit one. And when I finally hit one it only moved an inch.

The guys couldn’t hold in their little laughs in anymore, but surprisingly Jonghyun didn’t lost the courage to teach a coward.

He jumped on the opposite side of the table. “Okay, pretend I’m really annoying”, Jonghyun said. The ball came a little further this time but still not long.

“Pretend I’m Key when he nags”, Jonghyun then said. And this time it worked. A little to well actually.

“AARRGH!” Jonghyun shouted in pain and bent over to cover his crotch. That’s right, I hit Jonghyu in the balls.

“Omo! I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you! Are you okay?” I panicked. “Y-yeah”, Jonghyun moaned while Key was rambling about how he deserved it.

I hope he can have kids…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to my first subscribers, I would love comments ;)