Revealed

Yeobo, I Think I Love Your Brother

 

Before I could react any further, my phone rang. I picked it up with a weird mood inside. My sane side told me that Jonghyun’s decision was right. I should feel relieved.

But my other side, possibly my heart, was broken. Deeply bruised. A small tear travelled down my cheek.

“I-it’s me”, I said with a throaty voice.

“Hi sugar! Guess who?” Key sang in the phone. His voice was light and unusually happy. It did not match my mood at all.

Annoyance rushed through all my body. Something about Key’s happy-go-luck voice made me want to scold him.

“What do you want, Key?” I grumbled. I heard Key smirk in the other end. “I just wanted to tell you that I’m at The Center Café. Can you come?” he asked me. “Besides-“ He suddenly stopped talking and seemed distracted.

After a while Key returned to the phone. “I have to go, Mi-Na. Jonghyun want to tell me something urgent”, Key told me.

I nodded. “Ok…” Then the meaning of Key’s words appeared in my brain.

“Wait what?” I panicked. “Hm?” Key mumbled in the phone.

“What did Jonghyun want to tell you?” I hurriedly asked him. My voice had reached a really high pitch now.

“I don’t know. He hasn’t told me yet. I need to go-“

“No!” I shouted. “He can’t talk to you!” I yelled. I hung up the phone and jumped into a free cab. I ordered it to rush to The Center Café.

Jonghyun could not tell Key about our kiss. I didn’t know what he was thinking. It wouldn’t solve anything, only make Key sad. And me too.

I slammed the door open and barged into the café. Key was sitting in the corner of the café with Jonghyun talking closely with him.

Their conversation looked deep and secret. My eyes widened and I ran to them.

My hand covered Jonghyun’s mouth to stop him from saying any more. “Shut up! Don’t say anything!”

Key sent me a confused gaze while Jonghyun struggled to get free from my hands. Judging from Key’s expression, Jonghyun hadn’t told him yet.

“Mi-Na, what are you doing?” Key asked me with raised brows. Without answering Key, I dragged Jonghyun to the opposite side of the café, far away from Key.

I removed my hand from Jonghyun’s mouth. “What the hell are you thinking?” I demanded to know.

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows and his confusedness almost reached Key’s. “What are you talking about?”

“Oh don’t play it innocent on me!” I hissed. “I know, that you were going to tell Key…” My voice faded out.

“Why would I tell him that!?” Jonghyun hissed as me as well. Key was sending us suspicious looks from his table.

“Then what did you tell him?” I asked him. “It’s not your business!” Jonghyun shouted. “So you did tell him?”

“No!” Jonghyun shouted. “Then-“

I was interrupted my Key who cleared his throat behind us. We both jumped in shock and turned around.

Key had placed his hands on his waist and he had a strict looked. He looked Jonghyun and I up and down and lifted one of his eyebrows.

“I know what’s going on here”, he finally said. Jonghyun’s eyes widened and I dropped my jaw.

“Y-you do?” Jonghyun asked Key. Key nodded a single time with a sad look on his face. “Unfortunately, I do.”

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating. I’m going on semi hiatus since I have TONS of homework and I have barely time for anything anymore… Sorry guys :(