Oh! Oh! Oh!

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Jaejoong)

I woke up with a start and I went to take a shower.  After taking a shower, I went to wake up Kenwha my little brother for breakfast. I didn’t spend a lot of time with him but I always made sure to eat with him. When people see us together, they always comment on how we look like and mostly on our cold eyes.

“Kenwha wake up!” I said, but I didn’t hear any answer and decided to open the door. When I entered the room, the bed was made and he wasn’t anywhere in site. I called one of the maids and asked, if they had seen Kenwha.

One of the maid said, “Kenwha said to not wait for him because he had some important issues he wanted to see.”

Issues like what? I thought to myself.

“Ok, I am not that hungry anyway” I said, to the maid.

I went back to my room to wait for Kenwha. I was bored so I decided to dial “ONE” of my baby’s girls.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

I entered the office and rushed to the side of my dad and gave him a big hug with a kiss.

“Good morning, Nana” my father said.

  “Good morning Daddy! I was told by Lily that you wanted to chat with me” I said.

“Nana…” he said, in a serious voice and before he could complete a sentence, I started asking for forgiveness.

“I am so sorry Daddy! I know you told me to not play with your Lion, Bear, Owl, and Eagle statue but they wanted me play wild life with them. I couldn’t resist Daddy. I am so sorry that I broke them but I will buy new ones as a present.” I said, while smiling sweetly to him.

“What Nana! What are you talking about?”

Oh , I said to myself. I should have let him finish.

“Daddy you don’t want to talk about Mr. Lion, Bear, Owl, and Eagle.” I asked all innocent.

“No, I want to talk about the company Nana.”

“Oh! The company!” next time let people finish Nana, I said to myself.

“So we have a problem in the company” I said.

“No Nana, I wanted to ask for a favor”

“And the favor is…” I said.

“I want to go on vacation with your mother and I want you to be in charge of the company”

“For how long are we talking” I ask.

“Maybe one mouth or two, it depends on your mother” he said.

I couldn’t say no to my parents because I loved them and I was getting bored in the house anyway.

“Ok Daddy! I will help you while you are away”

“Thank you, Nana” He gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to follow him to the living room because I had a visitor.

“A visitor, are you sure” I ask, with questioning eyes to him.

He stated laughing and left.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

Did I see right or did I saw a lion girl saying “Hi” to me, I thought to myself, while waiting for Mr. S and her daughter Nana.

A few days ago, I overheard a conversation of my parents wanting to engage my oldest brother with some girl name Nana. At first, I was surprise because I thought my brother was going to marry Whitney.

Whitney made my brother blind to love for an entire year, until she left to follow her stupid dream. But that is history; I decided to check on this Nana girl and try to figure out why my parents want her in the family.

Mr. S entered the living room and greeted me politely.

“Kenwha right” Mr. S said, cheerfully.

“Yes, sir” I said, nervously.

“My daughter Nana will arrive soon” he said.

“Ok” I said.

In that moment, I turn around and saw the lion girl entering the living room. I had never seen a girl so careless about her image. My oldest brother is not going to like this, if she is Nana. But I have to admit, she looks cute.