How Can I Leave You?

Genie for your Wish

Yoona and Minho are already already at Yoona's school. Donghae passes by at yoona and waves at her. yoona just smiles adn immediately looks aways. Ofcourse, Donghae finds it very unusual so he approaches Yoona.

Donghae: "Yoona, are you okay?"

Yoona: "yeah. I'm fine"

Donghae: "about the kiss....uhm...I'm sorry"

Yoona: "don't mind that . I'm late for class. I'll just see you later" Yoona walks away and Minho follows her.

Jonghyun: "what was that? Was that a love quarrel?"

Donghae: "she just had a bad morning"

Jonghyun: "did you do something to her?" Donghae is sweating.

Donghae: "let's go to class now" Donghae leaves Jonghyun behind.

Jonghyyun: "what's up with him?"

 

Minho: "you're a little cold at Donghae...." Minho and Yoona are sitting at Yoona's classroom, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Yoona: "I am? I'll just apologize to him later"

Minho: "why are you being like that? This isn't like you"

Yoona: "There's something that bothers me a lot and it's confusing met oo"

Minho: "what is it? Tell me"Minho gazes at Yoona with a serious look on his face and Yoona is kind of distracted about that.

Yoona: "tell me what you did last weekend then I'll tell you" Minho clears his throat

Minho: "that's......something I can't tell you"

Yoona: "okay. Then, I won't tell you too"

Minho: "fine"

Yoona: "fine" Yoona smirks at Minho.

Hyoyeon: "is talking your self a new hobby of yours?"

Yoona: "yep. Try it and you'll be closer to yourself" What an excuse of Yoona.

Hyoyeon: "talking to the air will make me closer to myself huh....that is so sop weird" Yoona sighs. It's good that Hyoyeon didn't say that she's going crazy.

 

When Minho and Yoona are on their way to the cafeteria, they see jeTiYul going towards their way. Yoona is crossing her fingers, hoping that nothing bad will happen. Yoona just keeps on walking until JeTiYul passes by at her. Yoona breathes deeply and feels relieved.

Donghae: "Yoona, let's eat lunch together"

Yoona: "okay" Yoona said softly. She can't insist Donghae. She thought that she shouldn;t act differently towards him. Minho noticed the worried face of Yoona.

Minho: "you look uncomfortable...Is there something that doesn't make you feel any good?" Yoona just shakes her head since Donghae will thought that she's talking to her self if she'll answer Minho.

Donghae:  "I'm really sorry about what happened last time"

Yoona: "stop saying sorry. It's not a big deal"

Donghae: "I'm glad that you understand. I just can't control myself that time" Minho and Yoona gasp.

Yoona: "what?"

Donghae: "forget about that... I want to take you home after class"

Yoona: "I can take care of myself and it's already too much if you'll keep on taking me home all the time"

Donghae: "but it's dangerous for a girl tio walk by herself at night"

Yoona: "I don't walk alone. I'm always with someone"

Donghae: "who??"

Yoona: "my guardian angel. He's always beside me"

Donghae; "aahh"  But Yoona meant by that is, her guardian angel is Minho.

Yoona: "I can walk with my angel" Yoona is smiling at Minh who is standing beside her. Minho smiles back at her.

 

Minho: "do you think it's going to rain?" Minho and Yoona are on their way home.

Yoona: "i think so. the clouds are so dark"

The sky produces scary sounds of lightning and it frightens Yoona. It starts to rain a little then it becomes heavy instantly. The wind is not that strong but the rain is forceful.

Yoona: "I forgot to bring an umbrella!!" Yoona shouted. The rain si making so much noise.

Minho: "don't worry"   Minho uses magic to cast an umbrella in his hands and holds it for her. Yoona notice that Minho is not wet though he's not protecting his self from the rain.

Yoona: "you're not wet?" 

Minho: "cool, right? Water penetrates on our body so I'm like a ghost" 

Yoona: "Wow" Yoona sees the people staring at her when they are passing by at them.

Minho: "I think you should hold this. They are wondering why your umbrella is floating" 

Yoona: "I see that" Yoona holds the umbrella. Yoona and Minho continue walking againMinho: "this is my first time that I see the rain. It's beautiful"

Yoona: "really? You've been in this world for so many times"

Minho: "yup but I'm not lucky enough to be caught up by the rain" 

Yoona: "you're the only person I know that loves rain. Have you experienced winter before?"

Minho: "not yet. Is it beautiful too?"

Yoona: "yes and I am confident that you'll know what it feels like during winter"

Minho: "I don't think so"

Yoona: "why not?"

Minho: "you wish will come true sooner or later"

Yoona: "how can you say that it is?"

Minho: "uhm...."

Yoona: "you don't know?? Then don't say someting that you're not sure about:

Minho: "but...."

Yoona: "no buts.."

Minho: "okay...by the way, I have to leave again, tonight"

Yoona: "where are you going again?"

Minho: "to the genie world. I'll be back soon, I promise. But, I have to take you home first"

Yoona: "what are you going to there?"

Minho: "I can't tell you"

Yoona: "you always say that. If you're going to leave, then go now! Do whatever  you want to do!! If you want to, don't come back anymore!!!" The umbrella falls from Yoona's hand and she runs away from Minho.

Minho: "Yoona, wait!! What am I doing?? This isn't going to work...That girl has so much temper.. Even if I say sorry, she won't listen to me. It's much better if I'll return later so that she'll cool down then I'll say sorry. aish! If only I could tell you"

 

Yoona: "that stupid genie. he's such a jerk" Yoona gets inside her house and rushes to her room to change clothes. She eats dinner and watches TV alone. Yoona was mad at Minho a while ago but now, she's worried that Minho might take seriously everything that she said. She's already in her room, waiting for Minho. She tries not to fall asleep because she wants to see Minho return and say sorry.

Taemin: "I guess, we're done now" Taemin and Minho are sitting on the rock.

Minho: "really?? Finally, it's over"

Taemin: "yup. What are you planning now?"

Minho: "I will be leaving sooenr so, I want to leave a precious moment for both of us"

Taemin: "when?"

Minho: "as soon as possible"

Taemin: "why don't you just tell her what you feel"

Minho: "she won't believe me"

Taemin: "Why wouldn't she?"

Minho: "I know that girl. You know what, when we first met, she didn;t believe me that I'm a genie, instead, she said I'm a ghost"

Taemin: "but, I really think you should because maybe she has feelings for you too"

Minho: "quit fooling around. You know that she likes someone else"

 

Yoona: "Will Minho still return?? Why did I say that?? I'm like an idiot"

Minho: "you thought I won't come back?" Minho suddenly appeared beside Yoona on the bed. 

Yoona: "nope" 

Minho: "liar. I still have to come back here because your wish has to come true before I could completely leave you"

Yoona: "so, I own't see you after that?"

Minho: "it's part of the rules. Why aren't you still sleeping?"

Yoona: "I'm........waiting for you" 

Minho: "you....you are?"

Yoona: "I'm sorry if I said that to you"

Minho: "that's okay... I know that you......."

Minho's words were interferred. Yoona leaned her head on Minho's shoulder and wraps her arms around his body.

Yoona: "please, don't leave me"

How can I still leave if you're like this to me? Even I, I don't want to leave but I want your wish to come true. If there's a way, I'll do whatever it takes so that I could stay. I just........love you so much, Yoona

 

Yoona opens her eyes and Mihno is the one that she immediately sees. She observes Minho's face and due to curiousity, she pokes his nose and touches his eyelashes.

Yoona: "his eyelashes are cute and curvy. His cheeks are also .......blushy. Are all genies like him??" 

What Yoona is interested about are his cheeks. She gently touches them and moves her face closer to him then, she kisses his cheek. Minho slowly opens his eyes and he feels that something is touching his cheek.

Minho: "Yoona?? What are you doing??" Minho said like a baby. Yoona closes her eyes. She doesn't know what she should answer. "she's sleeping. Is this still called sleepwalking when someone suddenly kissed you?" 

Yoona heard what Minho said. She feels at ease that Minho didn't realize that she is awake . Why did Yoona kiss Minho? Did she do it just becuse of ehr curiousity? Minho lazily leaves the bed to make Yoona's breakfast. He looks at Yoona's watch before he leaves the room. It's already 5:54 in the morning. Yoona heard the door shut.

Yoona: "phew...I'm almost caught by that. His cheeks are really sofft and smooth" 

Yoona gets up from her bed and combs her long-wavy hair before she goes downstairs. Minho is waiting for Yoona at the the dining table. He is smiling while touching the cheek that Yoona kissed.

Yoona: "good morning, Minho" Minho pretends that he's scratching his face and the smile on his face goes away.

Minho: "Do you have an idea what you did this morning??" Yoona coughs while she stis on the chair. Does he really have to mention it?

Yoona: "what did I do?" Yoona is acting all innocent.

Minho: "should I really tell you?"

Yoona: "I think...it's okay?" Yoona rubs the back of his head to her neck then she drink water.

Minho: "you kissed my cheek" Yoona chokes a little.

Yoona: "I did? How?" She's really acting like she doesn't know anything.

Minho: "I don't know. I guess you're sleepwalking"

Yoona: "if that's the case then, I apologize"

Minho: "that's alright. I don't mind at all" Minho turns away because he's secretly smiling, also Yoona. It appears that these two are happy about it.

 

Yoona: "Minho......" 

Minho: "what??" Yoona adn Minho are walking and they are just a block away from the school.

Yoona: "you are not going anywhere today or even tomorrow or even the days after that"

Minho: "don't worry, I'm not going anywhere starting today"

Yoona: "good"

Minho: "why did you ask??"

Yoona: "because....."

Minho: "because.....???"

Yoona: "tell me what you;ve been doing first"

Minho: "here we go again...Fine, don't tell me" Minho smirks

Yoona: "fine" Minho sees Donghae walking towarsd the entrance of the school. It's time for Minho to tease Yoona again.

Minho: "look, it's your love, Donghae" He points at Donghae and waits for Yoona to react like she's in a panic...

Yoona: "so??"

Minho: "that sounds different... It's Donghae, Yoona"

Yoona: "ah....I get your point.. He just walked from their house  to the school.. Their house is a little far from here. That's a little environmental of him" Minho shakes his head.

Minho: "you don't get what I meant"

Yoona: "what are you trying to say??"

Minho: "forget it.. You're really weird today. Well, who cares?"

Yoona: "who cares? What is that?" Yoona hits Minho's arm.

Minho: "ouch...that hurts, Yoona. So, what if you're weird, I don't care because it's cute"

Yoona: "is that an excuse?"

Minho: "I'll see you later master" Minho vanishes little by little like a smoke.

Yoona: "hey!! Where are you going?? Okay...He's gone..He said that he's not going somehwere so maybe he''ll show up later.."

 

Author's note: 

I think this chapter is long... enjoy..

Thanks for subscribing my other fanfics... :)