Reconciling of Friends

Genie for your Wish

 

 

Minho: "what!!"

Yoona: "We need to go to the hospital right now"

Minho: "okay. Let's go"

Yoona and Minho runs as fast as they can to the school gate. Hyoyeon sees them running and wonders why.

Hyoyeon: "Yoona, what's the rush?"

Yoona: "I'll just talk to you later"

Yoona quickly said. Hyoyeon starts to be curious about Minho and Yoona. It's his first week of school but he's already close with Yoona. She's not a person who's easy to get close with unless the person is nice person.

Hyoyeon: "I have a sense that the these two has history"

 

Yoona runs to Sunny when she saw her from the door and there, she sees Jessica sitting next to her.

Yoona: "Sica?"

Jessica: "Yoona? Thank you, you're here" Jessica hugs Yoona.

Yoona: "It's okay...Jess. I know he can surpass this" Yoona hugs her back while Minho just looks at the two whose friendship just got reconciled.

Jessica: "please, stay with Donghae" they break the hug

Sunny: "We know you're the only one that can persuade him"

Yoona: "persuade him?" Yoona has no idea why they are saying that. Why would he persuade him?

Sunny: "Jessica told me that you already knew about Donghae's condition"

Jessica: "the doctor said before that, there's only one way for him to live"

Yoona: "brain surgery?" Yoona and Minho sits down at the same time.

Sunny: "yes"

Yoona: "then why didn't he do it before? Is he scared or something?"

Jessica: "he is scared" Yoona clears . She never thought her guess was right.

Sunny: "I keep on telling him to proceed with the surgery but he doesn't really want to"

Jessica: "we have high hopes that you can make him do it"

Yoona: "me? Why me?"

Sunny: "he really loves you so much that he is willing to do whatever you ask him to do. Please, help Donghae"

Wow. Yoona's mind and heart doesn't want to accept what she just heard. It's up to her so that Donghae can live. It's like she's the one responsible with Donghae's life.

Yoona: "I'll.....do what I can"

Sunny: "Thank you, Yoona"

Yoona: "Jessica, can we talk?....privately?"

Jessica: "okay" Yoona goes on a corner where Sunny and Minho won't hear anything.

Sunny: "are you Yoona's friend?"

Minho: "uhm....something like that"

Jessica: "what do you want to talk about?"

Yoona: "is this the reason why you don't want Donghae to be friends with other girls?"

Jessica: "yes but I've been even more protective of him when he wanted to be friends with you and get to know you more"

Yoona: "why?"

Jessica: "because I know that Donghae will surely love you. You're a kind of girl who's not that hard to fall in love with"

Yoona: "and?" Yoona really know that there's still more.

Yoona: "I don't want him to hurt his self. You've seen some evidences, right? He's willing to risk his life just to save you. He even risked his long time friends, just for you. I pushed myself towards him so that he'd not hurt his self more because I know that his heart will never belong to me"

Yoona: "I know that I've mentioned this before but, you should've told me earlier"

Jessica: "how can I? Donghae is like your shield. I can't get close to you"

Yoona: "I'm sorry"

Jessica: "you shouldn't be sorry. There's nothing I can do if he's in love with you"

Yoona: "I....busted him"

Jessica: "I know that you will....Wait...What!! You busted him?? I thought you have feelings for him" Jessica's mood changes.

Yoona: "I like him but I don't love him. I care for him, but I still don't love him. All along, I thought I was in love with him but no, I was in love with someone else"

Jessica: "who?"

Yoona: "see that guy" she points at Minho. "that's the guy I love and I don't even know why"

Jessica: "I've never seen that guy before"

Yoona: "of course you've never seen him before because.......let's not talk about it because it's a long story" Yoona remembers that Minho was a genie before.

Jessica: "that must be the reason why he didn't go to school...I'm worried about what will happen to Donghae" Jessica sighs. It's obvious in Jessica's voice that she's really concerned about Donghae. She's very calm and her voice sounds so innocent as she talks to her. Just like how she sounded before when they are still friends.

Yoona: "he's better off with you than me"

Jessica: "but he loves you and he said that he will never love me"

Yoona: "you know what, I actually made a good decision when I rejected him"

Jessica: "you still think it's a good decision?"

Yoona: "yup because if he ends up with me, he will suffer more than this because I know nothing about his condition. He's better off with you because you can take care of him better than I am"

Jessica: "I told you already that he loves you"

Yoona: "Donghae can still love you. Want to know how?"

Jessica: "eotteohke?"

Yoona: "show him the real Jessica just like the Jessica that I see right now" Yoona taps her shoulder and leaves her there. She goes back to where Minho and Sunny are.

Minho: "how did it go?"

Yoona: "it went really great. I'm happy that I got to talk with Jessica right now"

Yoona shrugs her shoulder and smiles at Jessica as he walks towards her.

 

Hyoyeon is already at their classroom for their next class. She waits for Yoona and Minho to arrive and it worries her. Where could those two be? As she yawns while patiently waiting for them, Hyoyeon hears her phone ringing.

Hyoyeon: "hello? Yoona, where are you?"

Yoona: "please tell our teachers that Minho and I can't attend classes right now"

Hyoyeon: "what? Why? What are the two of you up to?"

Yoona: "It's kind of complicated. Just make  2 reasons why we will be absent. 1 for Minho and 1 for me..okay? Please"

Hyoyeon: "fine, Im Yoona but I'm expecting an explanation. Araso?"

Yoona: "araso..Thank you" she hangs up

Hyoyeon: "she's so unbelievable"

 

Jessica, Sunny, Minho and Yoona are inside Donghae's room. They are just there, waiting for Donghae to open his eyes. Jessica goes near at Donghae's bed and his hair softly. He touches his hand with bruises. Yoona leans her head on Minho's shoulder and pouts.

Donghae: "hmm" Donghae made a small noise but all of them heard that noise he made.

Jessica: "Donghae?? Are you awake?"

Donghae: "Yoona...." As what expexted, Donghae will look for Yoona.

Minho: "Yoona, he's calling you.. You should go there"

Yoona sighs and stands up.

Yoona: "what is it, Donghae?"

Donghae: "it's great to see you, Yoona" Donghae softly said. He holds her hand and tightens his grip. Jessica can see what Donghae is doing and just ignores it.

Yoona: "are you okay now? Don't you feel any pain?"

Donghae: "I'm okay now because you're here"

Then, the atmosphere inside changes. It becomes quiet again.

Yoona: "uhm...is there anything that you want?"

Yoona awkwardly asked as she looked at Minho who is just staring at her from far away. Donghae glares badly at Minho and he's having a feeling about this guy.

Donghae: "who is he? I don't think I know that guy" Yoona can't answer Donghae. What should she say? She can't tell him that he's the guy she loves. Jessica observed that Yoona is having difficulties in answering so she attempts to help her.

Jessica: "he's Yoona's best friend.. A very close friend of hers" Yoona breathes deeply.

Yoona: "yeah.. He's just a friend"

Donghae: "I see" but Donghae does not look convince. He has a feeling that he can't explain because he thinks that there's something different on the way that Minho stares at Yoona.

Yoona: "about your condition, Donghae..."

Donghae: "please, let's not talk about it"

Yoona: "but......."

Donghae: "not now" Sunny shakes her head as a sign that Yoona should cease to talk about it with Donghae.

Yoona: "okay, sorry"

Sunny: "it's already evening, guys. You should go home now. Your parents might be looking for you"

Yoona: "okay... We'll just come back tomorrow"

Donghae: "Yoona, please don't leave" Yoona is about walk away but Donghae pulls her with a small force.

Sunny: "Donghae, they have parents that worry for them...please.."

Yoona: "I promise......I'll come back tomorrow"

Donghae: "uhmm.....are you sure??"

Yoona: "I promise" Yoona slowly let's go of his hand. She gets her bag but Minho suddenly gets it.

Minho: "I'll bring it for you" Minho holds the strap of the bag.

Yoona: "unnie, Donghae, we'll go now.. Have  a good night"

Jessica: "good night. See you tomorrow" Yoona, Minho and Jessica bow at the same time. While leaving the room, Minho glances at Donghae and he noticed his killer eyes that are staring at him and gives him shiver. When they are completely out of the room, Yoona sighs heavily.

Yoona: "I thought I was going to die. I felt like I'm becoming speechless back there. Thanks to you, Jess"

Jessica: "you're welcome"

Minho: "he is staring at me like hell"

Yoona: "yah! Minho, watch your word!"

Jessica: "maybe Donghae has a doubt about what I said. He is good in knowing when a person is lying"

Yoona: "don't worry about that. Sooner or later, he will still find out. Besides, I know that the two of you will end up together" Yoona cheered Jessica

Jessica: "thanks, Yoona"

Yoona: "we'll go now"

Jessica: "okay" Minho grabs Yoona's hand and drags her as they walk away.

Yoona: "Minho!! I'm not a dog!" Jessica can see Yoona trying to let go of Minho's grip.

 Minho: "You're my dog so I can't let you go"

Jessica heard what Minho said clearly.

Jessica: "they must be really in love with each other"

 

Yoona and Minho are at the house now. They are currently watching '100 Days with Mr. Arrogant'. Minho is resting his head in Yoona's lap and Yoona is his hair. They look like a newly married couple.

Minho: "what are we going to tell to your parents once they've came back home?"

Yoona: "of course, we will tell them that we love each other"

Minho: "what if they won't like me?"

Yoona: "don't worry, my parents are also crazy, like me" Yoona joked.

Minho: "so, you think it's a mistake that you fell in love with me?"

Yoona: "I'm just joking. Of course, my parents will like you because......"

Minho: "because....????"

Yoona: "you're the guy that I love" The door bell suddenly rings.

Minho: "I'll get that" Minho stands up and flees to the door.

Hyoyeon: "good evening, Yoon...Minho? What are you doing here?"

Minho: "oh..??? Hyoyeon?" Minho closes the door.

Yoona: "who's that??" then Hyoyeon starts yelling behind the door.

Hyoyeon: "Hey!! Open the door!! I've caught you now!!"

Yoona: "it's Hyoyeon" Minho nods. Yoona stands up from the couch and goes to the door. She tells Minho to open the door.

Hyoyeon: "finally, you opened it. Now, explain to me, Im Yoona and Choi Minho"