Marry Me

Genie for your Wish

 

Hyoyeon: "start talking now" Hyoyeon is sitting on the other couch and Yoona and Minho on the bigger couch facing the tv.

Hyoyeon: "so, you also sleep together huh"

Yoona: "okay, I will explain"

Hyoyeon: "since when did this start? Why aren't you telling me?"

Yoona: "okay..I'll tell you everything but never tell anyone, promise?"

Hyoyeon: "promise"

Yoona: "remember the lamp that I bought?"

Hyoyeon: "yes.."

Yoona: "I rubbed the lamp and Minho came out" Hyoyeon looks at Yoona and Minho seriously then she bursts in laugh..

Hyoyeon: "you really did that? Yoona, that's really funny!! Haha!! Please be serious"

Yoona: "I'm serious. You caught me talking to myself before, right? I'm not talking to myself at those times. I'm talking to Minho.  I also mentioned him to you, right?"

Minho: "you mentioned me to her?"

Hyoyeon: "you mentioned him to me but you said he's your cousin"

Yoona: "that was just an excuse. Hyoyeon, I'm not lying. I'm really saying the truth. Minho was a genie and I'm the only one that can see him that's why you don't know that he exists during those times"

Hyoyeon: "if this is true, then you can grant 3 wishes of yours"

Yoona: "only 1 wish"

Hyoyeon: "but in aladdin, it's 3..what happened to your wish?"

Yoona: "I.....wasted it"

Hyoyeon: "what? You wasted that wish?"

Minho: "I forgot to tell her that she can't wish something related to love"

Hyoyeon: "wait... I think I know what you wished. You wished Donghae to fall in love with you?"

Yoona: "yup"

Hyoyeon: "then what happened?"

Yoona: "Minho cannot get back to his lamp until my wish comes true. So, his stay here has been extended"

Hyoyeon: "Then?"

Hyoyeon is slightly convinced by Yoona and Minho's explanation.

Yoona: "without my mind noticing, I already fell in love with him" Yoona looks at Minho and they smile at each other.

Hyoyeon: "what do you mean by without your mind noticing?"

Yoona: "My mind was on focus at Donghae, that I must make him fall in love with me so that Minho can get back on his lamp"

Hyoyeon: "he's still here because your wish hasn't come true yet?"

Yoona: "no..you know what, when he's still a genie, it always cross my mind, what if one day, he'll disappear forever and I can never see him,ever again, can I handle the pain?"

Minho: "you thought of that before?"

Yoona: "please don't keep on reacting"

Hyoyeon: "if your wish will come true, he can still see you, right?"

Yoona: "if a wish came true, the genies can't see there masters anymore"

Hyoyeon: "ouch..that's painful"

Yoona: "actually, when he was gone for days, I thought my wish came true"

Hyoyeon: "by the way, did your wish came true?"

Yoona: "my wish came true"

Hyoyeon: "you mean, Donghae confessed to you?"

Yoona: "he confessed to me but....I rejected him"

Hyoyeon: "because you love Minho" Yoona nods

Yoona: "though it's painful for Donghae, that's the right decision. So, do you believe me now?"

Hyoyeon: "I do believe you now.. Wow, your love is really magical. This is really cool. Yoona's boyfriend is a genie"

Minho: "I know" There goes Minho again.

Hyoyeon: "I have another question... Whycan I see you right now?"

Minho: "I'm human"

Hyoyeon: "being a human of yours is also magic. Wait, Yoona's wish already came true but why are you still here?"

Minho: "because I'm a human now"

Hyoyeon: "really? how did that happen? That's kind of impossible"

Minho: "I sacrificed my powers and being a genie to be human because I love Yoona"

Hyoyeon: "no way!! To be a genie is really cool!"

Minho: "I know that because it's everything I do is effortless but that's not what makes me contented anymore. I wanted to be human to see Yoona everyday whether she loves me or not. Whether Donghae is the guy she wants to be with "

Hyoyeon: "wow..that's really....touching" Hyoyeon sobs

Yoona: "are you crying?"

Hyoyeon: "who would not cry about your love story? The guy sacrificed everything that he has for the girl he loves even though he thinks that the girl he loves is in love with someone else.."

Yoona: "you promised, Hyoyeon. You will never tell anyone"

Hyoyeon: "I won't tell anyone, I promise. To change the topic, why did you cut classes this day?"

Yoona: "Donghae was rushed at the hospital"

Hyoyeon: "is he okay?"

Yoona: "a surgery should be done to him immediately" Hyoyeon gasps.

Hyoyeon: "is he........dying?"

Yoona: "not really but he can... He has brain tumor. Jessica told me"

Hyoyeon: "oh my!"

Yoona: "Sunny unnie and Jessica told me to stay with him, if possible because he will look for me so maybe tomorrow, Minho and I will be absent again. They said that he doesn't want to go on surgery because he is afraid so, they have hopes that I can convince him"

Hyoyeon: "it looks like Donghae really loves you. I'll take care of your excuse tomorrow. I hope he'll get better soon"

Yoona: "that's what we're hoping too"

It was a lonely night for Yoona and Minho. They keep on worrying about Donghae on how Yoona can convince him. Though Donghae can be convinced by Yoona, there's still a chance that he won't. Yoona almost didn't get some sleep because of thinking about. Thank goodness that Minho is with her, it lessens her worry.

 

Yoona and Minho arrive at the hospital with food bags in their hands. They enter Donghae's room and inside, there's Sunny, Jonghyun and Jessica.

Sunny: "thank you Yoona for coming" Sunny grabs the bags that Yoona brought and places it on the table.

Yoona: "we brought something to eat. You might be very hungry"

Jessica: "Donghae is not yet waking up. He'd be really happy to see you here"

Sunny: "last night, it took him so long to fall asleep. He really wants you to be by his side"

Minho: "Yoona, you should stay here for the night. His condition might get worse if he will always look for you" Yoona: "but..." Yoona thinks that Minho might be just forcing his self in order to help Donghae.

Minho: "it's okay. No damage will be caused by that, right?" Minho smiled.

Yoona: "okay. I'll stay here for the night"

Donghae: "Yoona...?? Are you here?"

Yoona: "I'm here" Yoona sits on the chair beside Donghae's bed.

Donghae: "it's great to see you"

Yoona: "you want to eat something?"

Donghae: "no. I'm okay"

Sunny: "Donghae, I think you have to eat"

Donghae: "I don't want to"

Jonghyun: "dude, I was your best friend, why didn't you tell me about your illness?"

Donghae: "because I don't want my friends to worry"

Jonghyun: "you should've let us know so that we can take care of you"

Yoona: "Jonghyun is right"

Sunny: "you don't want us to worry anymore, then do the surgery" Sunny surprisingly said.

Donghae: "I said, I don't want to. How many times do I have to tell you, noona?"

Jessica: "but....we're getting even more worried as the days pass by"

Donghae: "since when did you know how to worry, Jessica? If you're worried about me, you didn't bother Yoona before"

Yoona: "Donghae, don't say that. She did that because she cares for you. Hard to say but, if I only knew that you are sick, I would be the one who will avoid you" Yoona stood up from the chair. The atmosphere changes when Yoona spoke those words from .. Minho is just listening to their conversation since there's nothing he can do about it.

Donghae: "if she cares for me, she would never interfere my happiness"

Yoona: "if I didn't reject you Donghae, you'll get more than this"

Donghae: "is that why you didn't accept my love? Jessica, did you let her know even before I was rushed here?"

Yoona: "if Jessica didn't tell me, your situation might get worse"

Donghae: "why would it get worse huh?? I'm with the girl that I love!" This really hurts Minho's ears. Though it's alright with him that Yoona should take care of Donghae, it's kind of painful to hear from another guy, saying the word love out loud.

Yoona: "you're with the girl that you love and she has no idea that you could die anytime!! Is that what you want??" Yoona fiercely said and everyone gasped their breath.

Sunny: "Donghae,please, proceed with the operation"

Donghae: "no! Never!"

Yoona: "it's okay for you to die?? Do you think you only live for your self?!! You have family and friends, Donghae. They will be hurt if you will be......gone"

Donghae: "I already died when you told me you're in love with someone so there's no point to live anymore" Minho can't accept what Donghae said. He clenches his teeth and squeezes his fist..

Minho: "Yah!! Lee Donghae, is that what you call love??? You're going to kill yourself because Yoona didn't love you back?? Don't you realize that you're one of the lucky people with the same condition as you are that still has the chance to live??"

Donghae: "who are you to say that?? and you don't understand! All of you don't understand"

Yoona: "Minho is right, Donghae.. I'm begging you, please live"

Donghae: "you want me to live?"

Yoona: "not just me but all of us" Jessica and Sunny tears start to flow between their eyes.. Jonghyun comforts Jessica whose eyes are already red.

Donghae: "are you willing to do everything for me to live??" Yoona looks at Jessica and Sunny. What does Donghae mean by that?? 

Yoona: "yes. I'm willing to do anything. If you want me to kneel in front of you, I will do it. I don't care how hard it is"

Donghae: "you really are huh.....then.......marry me"