I Love You Too

Genie for your Wish

 

Everything seems to be unexpected for Donghae. This isn't what he wants to hear from Yoona.

Donghae: "you.......you don't love me?"

Yoona: "I'm really sorry, Donghae" Yoona is doing her best to say sorry in a sincere way. Yes, she is sincere but she doesn;t think it's sincere for Donghae. Saying this kind of thing to him makes ot obvious that it hurts his heart little by little.

Donghae: "who....who is the guy? Do I know him?" Donghae tries to be calm

Yoona: "You don't know him and you will never see him. Even I, I can't see him anymore. We can't see each other anymore"

Donghae: "his parents does not like you?"

Yoona: "no. It's a long story and if I'll tell you, you won't believe me" Yoona chuckles

Donghae: "did he leave you?"

Yoona: "I can't answer that"

Donghae: "well, I.... I just wish you luck. I hope that, you'll..... be..... able to see each other.......again" Donghae is already teary.

Yoona: "thank you"

Donghae: "uhm...there's nothing else that I need to say... I'll go now, Yoona

Yoona: "Donghae, wait"

Yoona runs to Donghae and hugs him. "I'm so sorry. If ever you need me to be with you, I'll come running" They break the hug.

Donghae: "that's okay" Donghae walks away and wipes the tears in his eyes. He didn't prepare his self for this, expecting that Yoona would accept his love. Who could that guy that left her? Who could be that guy that Yoona fell in love with instead of him? He will never forgive this guy that left her. If Donghae was the guy that Yoona loves, he will never leave by her side, not even a second if he has too.

 

Yoona roams round the park by herself at the park. She still can't get over by the rejection she did on Donghae but she thought it's the right thing to do. She can't start a relationship with him if he's the only who feels love in his heart and she can never promise that she can make Donghae happy. Though Jessica said that Donghae needs her, there's still a way that she can help Donghae with his tragic problem. The sky is getting darker and darker but night time is not yet near. Yoona is guessing that it will rain so she has to go home now. She's about to cross the street when she saw a boy and a girl, holding each others hands. They must be a couple because they are really sweet. Yoona smiles and she remembers Minho who is used to be like that to her, acting foolishly but sweet. When the crossing signal lights, Yoona gives her attention to the pedestrian lane. What caught her eyes immediately, is the guy who is standing and is about to cross the street first, it was Minho. Yoona forgets to cross the street when he she saw Minho. She didn't move an inch from her standing postion as she watches Minho walking towards her. She can't believe that she can see Minho right now. Is this real? Am I not dreaming? 

Minho: "long time no see"

Yoona is just looking straight at Minho and is not responding to him. Minho waves his hand in front of her. "Yoona! Hey! Are you alright?"

Yoona: "if this is a dream, please don't wake me up"

Minho: "this is not a dream"

Yoona: "maybe you're just a hollogram"

Minho: "it's me, okay?"

Minho puts her hands on his face and Yoona pinches her cheek.

Yoona: "wow. This is real"

Minho: "stop it"

Yoona: "Minho, my wish came true" their mood became serious.

Minho: "I already knew that"

Yoona: "why are you still here?"

Minho: "because I want to"

Yoona: "but you said that a genie can't see their master anymore once their wish came true"

Minho: "I know"

Yoona: "but how did you get here?"

flashback

Minho is surprised to see his self on Taeyeon's room though he didn't teleport his self to go there.

Minho: "what am I doing here?"

Taeyeon: "oh...it looks like we will now have the first genie to grant their own wish"

Minho: "what does that suppose to mean?"

Taeyeon: "I never thought that this will happen. This is the first time in the history of the existence of genies"

Minho: "just say it, will you?"

Taeyeon: "you can grant a wish of yours. Any wish that you want without limits"

Minho: "no rules?"

Taeyeon: "yup. No rules"

Minho: "wait. How did that happen?"

Taeyeon: "because....what? You don't know?"

Minho: "that's why I'm asking you...duh"

Taeyeon: "Yoona kissed you, right?"

Minho: "yes she did" Minho blushes

Taeyeon: "when a genie was kissed by a human, he/she will be given a chance to grant the wish that they want"

Minho: "so you knew this before? Why didn't you tell me about it?"

Taeyeon: "because I thought it was impossible but I guess, it went different. It's still unbelievable"

Minho: "I feel superb" Minho smiled

Taeyeon: "you can grant the wish that you want now. You want to be human"

Minho: "if I become human, what things could happen?"

Taeyeon: "you will be human and your powers will be lost forever but not all of it because you can still visit the genie world and there's a community service type of condition that's why you need to get back here when you're needed......now, Tell me your wish"

Minho: "I wish, that I will be human"

end of flashback

Minho: "that's why I'm human now"

Yoona looks at him suspiciously like she's does not believe him.

Yoona: "really?"

Minho: "I know that look. Do you want me to prove it to you?"

Yoona: "okay, prove it"

Minho looks around to search for a boy or a girl that he could say hello to but the place is empty.

Minho: "uhm...Yoona, I'm really human now"

Yoona: "hmm...maybe you're just saying that"

The sky makes noise and thunder so Minho looks up. The sky is very dark and you can't see any shade of white so Minho thinks that there will be a heavy rain.

Minho: "I think I know how"

Yoona: "what are you saying?"

Droplets of rain start to fall and after a few seconds, it becomes harder and harder.

Yoona: "I knew that it would rain..oh man! I should go now Minho, I will get sick. Just meet at the house,okay?"

Yoona turns around and start walking far from Minho but, she noticed something.

Minho: "you're going to leave me here and get sick?"

Yoona looks back

Yoona: "you're wet.." Yoona slowly goes back to him

Minho: "told you"

Yoona: "why did you want to be human? Do you know how hard life is for us?" Yoona and Minho are really soaked on rain.

Minho: "I know"

Yoona: "do you know what you sacrificed? If I will be given a chance to have a wish again, I want to be like you because, nothing is so hard for you. Everything is just easy"

Minho: "no, Yoona. You're wrong. Don't say that. Being a human is much better than being genie. Why? Because, being a genie, you don't know how to appreciate the things that you've done using magic because it's not me who tried hard to made that up, it's the magic. I want to be human because I want to do things using my own sweat and effort. Though it could take long but what matters to me, is that I did that thing without using magic and it's worth it and I tried my very best"

Yoona: "where did you learn that?"

Minho: "from you"

Yoona: "from me? Are you serious?"

Minho: "you won't understand if I'll tell you"

Yoona: "try me"

Minho: "try you...okay... Want to know my other reason why I really want to be human?"  

Yoona: "is it because....you want to tease me?"

Minho: "I'm serious, Yoona"

Yoona: "okay, I'll be serious"

Minho: "you see this lamp?"

Minho shows Yoona the lamp in his hand.

Yoona: "that's your lamp"

Minho: "now, I'm going to ask you a question. Do you love me?"

Yoona: "what?"

Yoona's eyes widen. Is Minho drunk to ask Yoona that kind of question under the rain?

Minho: "Taeyeon told me that if I'll break the lamp, I'll be human forever. And if my mind will change, I can rub the lamp and be a genie again"

Yoona: "so.....??? By the way, what's the other reason?"

Minho: "Yoona.....I love you"

Yoona: "huh? I didn't hear you, the rain is so strong!"

Minho: "I said, I love you"

Yoona: "I can't hear you!!" the rain became even louder and Yoona really can't hear.

Minho: "aish..."

Minho pulls her closer to him. He touches her face with his hands and kisses her wet lips. Yoona is surprised that Minho is kissing her right now. Yoona slowly wraps her hands around his neck and kisses him back. Minho deepens the kiss and it becomes passionately. Yoona knows that this could only mean one thing as well as Minho. If Yoona does not have feelings for him too, she could've pushed him away. They don't even mind that they are soaked in rain. The rain starts to stop slowly and they can feel the heat of the sunlight in their bodies. They break the kiss.

Minho: "I love you" Minho and Yoona are touching each others faces and their nose are in touch.

Yoona: "I love you too"

Minho kisses her forehead and hugs her.

Minho: "should I break it now?" Minho is talking about the lamp

Yoona: "are you sure?"

Minho: "I know that this is a decision that I will never regret. Even if I lose my powers, I don't care because I can be with you until my last breath"

Minho throws the lamp on the wall and it's now broken.

Yoona: "we should go home now. We might get sick"

Minho: "are your parents back?" Minho and Yoona starts walking and they are holding each other's hand.

Yoona: "not yet. I think somewhere next week"