I'm Jealous

Genie for your Wish

 

 

Jessica becomes speechless after hearing that from Donghae. The other students are whispering regarding to what they’ve heard. Why did Donghae say that? Does it mean that he chose Yoona over Jessica? Donghae goes back to Yoona and accompany her as they are about to leave the cafeteria but Taecyeon shouts.

Taecyeon: “you replaced Jessica with that kind of girl!! Are you that dumb Lee Donghae to be with a STUPID and USELESS girl?!!”

Donghae squeezes his fist and runs to Taecyeon. He punched his face so hard that he fell on the ground and his nose started bleeding.

Donghae: “NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN OR YOU’LL DIE!!”Donghae walks away and pulls Yoona so Minho loses his grip.

Chansung: “Yah!! Lee Donghae!! You’re totally out of the league now and never beg us to be your friend again!” Donghae just ignored them.

Donghae can feel that Yoona’s hand is freezing cold. Donghae and Yoona stopped walking when they are already far from others.

Donghae: “I’m so sorry, Yoona” Donghae touches her face and finds out that she’s already crying so he wipes the tears in her flawless face. Yoona is not yet saying anything after what happened. Minho feels touched on how caring Donghae is to Yoona. Donghae hugs Yoona and lets her shed her tears in his shoulders. Jessica actually followed them but they didn’t notice even Minho because his attention is at the two. Jessica becomes teary and just walks away. On the other side, Miinho wishes again that he could be that guy who is comforting Yoona. The guy that can be her shoulder to cry on.

Donghae has taken Yoona home. Both of them sigh deeply and then they look at each other. Minho is already inside the house. Donghae holds Yoona’s hand then he smiles.

Donghae: “I was so sure that Jessica won’t bother you again”

Yoona: “how did you know that I have a trauma?”

Donghae: “you were bullied during our 2nd grade. You never went to school for 2 months. That’s why I knew”

Yoona: “you must be really my classmate before” Yoona slowly removes her hand from Donghae.

Donghae: “I’ll just see you tomorrow” Donghae kisses her cheek.

Yoon: “BYE” Yoona gets out of the car and waits for Donghae to leave before getting inside her house. When she got inside, she saw Minho sitting on the couch.

Minho: “how did it go?”

Yoona: “it went well”

Minho: “I’m sorry if I didn’t do anything again. This is the 2nd time already. I;ve never done any good to you yet”

Yoona: “you stood there by my side and never left me. That’s already enough”

Minho: “but still....:”

Yoona: “I’ll go to my room now” Yoona goes to her room looking slouchy.

Yoona still looks weak. It should’ve made her feel really bad. As the night comes, Minho begins to realize some things. He thinks that Yoona might be down these coming days so he should be joyful and lively when facing Yoona even though he feels different when Donghae is around especially when he’s with her. Maybe it’s the best way that Minho can comfort Yoona since Minho thinks that he can’t do the things that only Donghae can do. He’s really insecure about Donghae right now.

 

Taemin: “you want me to teach you today?”

Minho: “that’s not it.  Can we have a man to man conversation?”

Taemin: “sure” Minho’s voice sounded so serious and it made Taemin’s mood to become serious too.

Minho: “I’m having this feeling every time that Donghae and Yoona are together”

Taemin: “that’s the guy she likes, right? What kind of feeling?”

Minho: “When they are together, I feel really awkward. Sometimes I wish that I was Donghae so that I can protect Yoona. Before, I feel glad that they are developing a good relationship but as time goes by, instead of feeling that, I feel sad, down and.......”

Taemin: “jealous”

Minho: “jealous? I’m jealous of him?”

Taemin: “yes you are. It’s your first time, I guess  so, you think it isn’t the right word but later on, you’ll notice hearing yourself saying that”

Minho: “what do you mean by first time?”

Taemin: “it’s your first time to feel....jealous”

Minho: “oh...I thought you meant something:

Taemin: “you care for her so much, aren’t you?”

Minho: “yeah. So much that there are already times that I felt that I’, going to die because of worrying about her”

Taemin: “you are a good genie, Minho”

Minho: “I’m not. I’ve never done anything to keep her away from danger. But, Donghae can”

Taemin: “insecure?”

Minho: “yup”

Taemin: “just show her how much you care for her and how much you......”

Minho: “I should go now. She must be looking for me already” Minho disappeared and Taemin’s sight. He still has something to say to Minho but he already left.

 

Yoona: “where were you again?”

Minho: “you keep asking the same questions. It’s already 12am, why are you still awake?”

Yoona: “I......I can’t sleep without you” Minho’s heart suddenly beats fast. He can’t believe that Yoona said that. He wants to smile because of happiness but Yoona might think that he’s acting weird.

Minho: “I’m here now so....you can go to sleep”

Yoona: “can you.....stay beside me?” Minho looks at Yoona curiously

Minho: “oh..okay”

Minho lies down on the bed with Yoona. Yoona moves closer to him. He pulls Yoona’s arm and wraps it around his body. Minho snakes his arm underneath her body and hugs her

Yoona: “please, don’t leave me” Yoona hus him tighter.

This time, he wants Minho to stay by her side until she wakes up tomorrow. Minho her hair softly so that she can easily fall asleep.

Minho: “Yoona?”Yoona isn’t responding. She must’ve fallen asleep already. Minho gazes at her while her hair. He kisses her forehead and says “I think.......I think I’m falling for you”

 

It’s Saturday. Yoona’s favourite day because she can have a rest. Minho is not beside her anymore but she doesn’t realize it yet.

Mrs. Im: “Yoona, wake up” Yoona opens her eyes and rubs it.

Yoona: “we have no classes, mom”

Mrs. Im: “your dad called me and told me to go to Japan. He needs my help there”

Yoona: “how long will you be there?”

Mrs. Im: “it depends”

Yoona: “when are you leaving?”

Mrs. Im: “today”

Yoona: “what?” Yoona rises up from her bed. Yoona didn’t expect this news.

Mrs. Im: “I’m also surprised when I heard it from your dad yesterday. I’m sorry Yoona if I have to leave you alone here again”

Yoona: “I understand. I know that you’re also doing this for my own good. You’ll leave now?”

Mrs. Im: “yes. You don’t have to take me to the airport”

Yoona: “I know mom. I haven’t taken a bath yet” Yoona chuckles

Mrs. Im: “You can continue sleeping. I’ll go now. Take care of yourself, darling. Don’t forget to eat every meal time” Her mom kisses her forehead then, she leaves.

Minho: “you’re alone in for the next days to come?”

Yoona: “I guess so. But I’m not because you’re still here”

Minho: “don’t you feel upset or something?”

Yoona: “no. I’m already used that they sometimes leave every month. Though I miss them so much, I have to wait for them to return”

Minho: “what a good daughter you are” Minho rubs her head. Yoona removes his hand because he’s ruining her hair. Minho and Yoona look at each other while Minho is holding her hand. Yoona smiles at him as well as minho.

Yoona: “I’m starving” Yoona pulls Minho and they go to the kitchen together. It surprises Minho that Yoona is not reacting because he is holding her hand.

Minho: “what do you want to eat?”

Yoona: “anything”

Minho: “okay” Minho uses magic to put up breakfast on the table.

 

Yoona and Minho are sitting on the table watching cartoons again. Though Minho thinks it’s childish, he enjoys watching Yoona laughing because of the show. Yoona’s phone suddenly rings and she picks it up.

Yoona: “hello? Donghae...what’s up?”

Donghae: “You want to go out this afternoon?”

Yoona: “sure. No problem”

Donghae: “I’ll pick you up at 2pm. Okay?”

Yoona: “bye” Yoona hangs up.

Minho: “you’re going out with him?”

Yoona: “yeah”

Minho: “can i not come?”

Yoona: “of course you can come. Wait...what? you don’t want to come?” Yoona looks at Minho seriously. This is the first time that Minho said he does not want to come with her.

Minho: “I have somewhere to go to. It’s important”

Yoona: “more important than I am?” What Minho is doing is also for Yoona. What should he answer?

Minho: “uhm...ah”

Yoona: “I’m just joking” Yoona smiles a little at Minho even thought she feels disappointed, she has to let Minho do what he wants to do.

Minho: “What time is he going to pick you up?”

Yoona: “2pm”

Minho: “I’ll leave around 1:30pm”

Yoona: “can you leave.....never mind”

Minho: “you should take a bath now. You smell”

Yoona: “I don’t smell!!” Yoona throws the small pillow at Minho and leaves him.

Minho: “I don’t need to be around you because I know that Donghae can keep you safe."