Cafeteria Commotion

Genie for your Wish

Yoona leaves her table after watching some performances at the birthday party. I follow her as she goes somewhere. I glance at Donghae and it seems like she sees Yoona going to their garden. 

Yoona: "wow, it's really beauitful in here"

Donghae: "of course it is" Donghae sits beside her on the bench

Yoona: "oh..Donghae" 

Donghae: "I saw you going your direction here so I followed. It's boring back there"

Yoona: "hard to say but it is" I make myself invisible so that I won't distrub their conversation.

Donghae: "Yoona, I will make sure that Jessica will never do that to you again"

Yoona: "that is if you can keep on pretending that you're just friends with me due to some purposes"

Donghae: "I never thought of planning this kind of lie but I'm sure that she won't find out. it's a good thing that she doesn't bother you that much"

Yoona: "yeah" The music changes suddenly into a romantic song. I really don't know what song it is but it's beautiful.

Donghae: "you want to dance?"  Yoona looks at Donghae. What are you still doing? Just say yes.

Yoona: "sure" Donghae holds her hand and they go to this bridge connecting 2 sides of the garden "I didn't know that you know how to dance"

Donghae: "I love to dance"

Yoona: "Me too" 

Donghae and Yoona dance sweetly and gracefully. They look so great together and I can't watch it anymore so I decided to go back at the house. I'm sure that Yoona won't look for me because Donghae is with her. 

Minho's pov

I am at the balcony of Yoona's room, waiting for her to come home. Donghae must be going to take her home, as usual. I heard a car beeping so I thought it was already them.

Donghae: "we're here" Donghae comes out of the car. Yoona looks at the rear mirror and sees me.

Yoona: “where were you?”

Donghae: “who are you talking to again?” Donghae has opened Yoona’s door

Yoona: “myself?” Yoona gets out of the car and Donghae accompanies her.

Dude, she’s not injured or something. You really don’t have to do that. Aish….He must be taking this chance to hold her hand.

Donghae: “I’ll go now. Bye”

Yoona: “thank you for taking me home”

Donghae kisses her forehead and goes to his car. He waved at Yoona before leaving. He kissed her forehead again? Who is he, her boyfriend? This is pissing me off so much.

Minho: “back to your question. I came home. I felt really bored there. Sorry”

Yoona: “that’s okay. This is such a great night” I see the happiness in Yoona’s face again.

Minho: “good”

We get inside her room and she lies down to her bed. I sit on the rocking chair near the sliding window to hear Yoona’s voice.

Yoona: “he really must be my ideal guy. I didn’t know that he could dance like that”

Minho: “you like guys that know how to dance?”

Yoona: “I like those kinds of guys because they look cool” Oh man! I don’t know how to dance.

Yoona: “ Minho , remember this”

Minho: “what is it?”

Yoona: “I promise that I’ll get you back to your lamp” I can’t answer her so I just smile.

 

Before I left, I wait for her to fall asleep. I put up magical guards again because I have to ask some help for a certain thing. I want to surprise Yoona.

Taeyeon: “You’re here?”

Minho: “hey” I smile awkwardly at her. Her voice sounded like I’m not welcome here.

Taeyeon: “what is it this time?” Wow. She knows that I’m going to ask a favor.

Minho: “it’s really not that big” I rub my head.

Taeyeon: “say it”

Minho: “can you……teach me how to dance?”

Taeyeon: “you want me to teach you how to dance?”

Minho: “pleaseeeee” Minho begged

Taeyeon: “is this for?”

Minho: “yes. It’s for Yoona. I want to learn how to dance”

Taeyeon: “I don’t know how to dance either. Should I make that kind of magic?”

Minho: “too bad”.

Taeyeon: “But you can ask help from Taemin”

Minho: “really? I didn’t know that he knows how to dance”

Taeyeon: “I’ll give you permission but don’t be abusive”

Minho: “thanks. I don’t know how to thank you”

Taeyeon: “just be a good genie to her”

Minho: “I hope I will be”

Taemin: “your majesty, you called me?”

Taeyeon: “Tell him yur favor”

Minho: “can you teach me to dance?”

Taemin: “sure, no problem. When do you want to start?”

Minho: “now”

 

Taemin: “as in, now?”

Minho: “yup. Now”

Taemin: "okay? Let's start"

Finally, I'm going to learn how to dance. At first, it was hard but later on, I become able to absorb what Taemin keeps on teaching to me. I thought dancing is easy but it isn't. How did Donghae and Yoona dance gracefully without stepping each other’s foot? Will I be able to dance like them? Like him?

Taemin: "Minho, be patient" We just finished practicing but I'm not improving that much.

Minho: "I'm really sorry. I know that you feel frustrated now"

Taemin: "I'm okay. Just be patient, that's all I'm asking"

Minho: “why?”

Taemin: “in your case, it will be really hard for you to perfectly learn everything since you never learned how to dance before. By the way, why did you suddenly become interested in dancing? You said that guys know how to dance ”

Minho: “I said that?”

Taemin: “yeah”

Minho: “since you’re a guy like me, I think it’s okay to tell you”

Taemin: “so there is a reason, interesting” he raises his eyebrows. I hope he won’t tell anyone. Urgh, this is embarrassing to share.

Minho: “I’m doing this for my master”

Taemin: “it;s because of a girl?”

Minho: “yup”

Taemin: “but she’s a human”

Minho: “don’t think any malicious thing about it. I’m just doing this because I want to be a good genie”

Taemin: “is that it?”

Minho: “what do you mean?”

Taemin: “never mind. Forget that I asked you that”

Minho: “let’s continue”

Taemin: “you know what, let’s continue this next time. You might exhaust yourself. We can have it next time whenever you want to”

Minho: “uhm..okay”

Taemin: ‘besides, the span time of your magical guards will be over soon”

Minho: “right! I forgot about that. Thanks dude. See you next time”

I get back to Yoona’s room. I remember Taemin’s question a while ago regarding to Yoona. Does he know anything about this feeling that I can’t figure out? Should I ask him about this? But it’s kind of awkward if I’ll tell anyone. Maybe I can still figure this by my own.

No one’s pov (the format of the story starting with this part until the end of the story will be in novel kind-of form. It’s kind of complicated using the previous format)

Yoona: “you look tired. Are you okay?” Minho has small dark circles in his eyes

Minho: “I feel good, Yoona”

During the weekend, Minho didn’t get to sleep during night time to be taught by Taemin. Yoona still worries about him because Minho doesn’t move that much today.

Yoona: “can you be honest with me? What did you do?”

Minho: “what? I didn’t do anything!”

Yoona: “did you beat up someone?”

Minho: “why would I do that?”

Yoona: “because....you’re right. You’re not someone who would do such a thing. I’m just concerned about you. You look exhausted”

Minho: “you’re concerned?”

Yoona: “yeah....Is there something wrong?”

Minho: “nothing” Minho smiles at her delightfully so that she won’t mention to him that he looks tired. Knowing that Yoona is concerned about him, it makes him forget that his body is aching so much.

Donghae: “good morning sunshine”

Yoona: “oh? Donghae”

Donghae: “you look good today”

Yoona: “I am? Thanks”

Donghae: “actually, you look good every day. I just forgot to mention it to you that’s why I told you today”

Yoona is blushing and her heart is full of joy but Minho feels down. He still keeps on smiling at Yoona so that she won’t be bothered if he looks slouched.

Yoona: “I’ll just see you later. Gotta go to class”

Donghae: “see you at lunch. Wait for me there”

Yoona: “I will” Yoona has finally gotten inside her classroom as well as Minho.

Minho: “going to have a school date?”

Yoona: “it’s not a date.  It’s a......”

Minho: “date is the right term for that

Yoona: “nope. It’s just a simple lunch with a friend”

Minho: “I’ll let you pass this time”

Yoona: “good, you’ve given up easily”

Minho: “can you smile?”

Yoona: “huh?”

Minho: “please, smile for me” Yoona slowly smiles at Minho though it’s a little weird for her that Minho asked her something like that.

He already feels contented to see that pretty smile from Yoona which serves like an energy pill for him. He doesn’t know why Yoona makes him feel some things that he has never felt before but those feelings are the reason why Yoona is special to her.

 

Minho: “it’s a little early to go to the cafeteria”

Yoona: “that’s okay”

Minho: “so we need to wait for him? I thought the guy is supposed to be the one who should be waiting for the girl”

Yoona: “it’s not a big deal, Minho” Minho shrugs his shoulders and sighs. It looks like Yoona will surely and patiently wait for him.

As they get inside ­­­­­the cafeteria, everyone starts to stare at Yoona. She looks around and finds out that they are talking about her. Minho wonders why would they talk about her and their stares are a little scary.

Siwon: “the third party is here!”

Taecyeon: “loser!!”

The students begin to throw pieces of crumpled paper at Yoona and they start to verbally bully her. When Minho glances at Yoona, she is already shivering and she’s not moving. Minho holds her hand and it’s cold. Yoona becomes pale too. Someone has entered the cafeteria and it was Donghae. It surprises Donghae that Yoona is being hit by crumpled papers so he runs to her

Donghae: “will you please stop whatever you are doing to her??!!! This is not funny!!”  Yoona isn’t saying anything. Jessica walks towards Donghae and talks ti him.

Jessica: “this should teach her a lesson” She obnoxiously looks at them

Donghae: “a lesson?” She really looks like an antagonist in a drama.

Jessica: “I just told most of the people in this room right now that Yoona, is trying to steal you from me”

Donghae: “I thought you’re going to stop?” Donghae yelled at Jessica and it caught others attention. Minho is just holding Yoona’s hand tightly.

Jessica: “I already knew everything, Donghae. That was a great lie, too bad I heard the two of you talking. Just like what i told you before, I’m not going to stop”

Donghae: “do you know what you;ve done? Huh? Yoona has a trauma from being bullied and you don’t know what might happen to her!”

Jessica: “I know that...That’s why this is the type of lesson that I taught her”

Donghae: “you’re going way over now.  When are you going to stop? When she’s already out of your sight?”

Jessica: “Yes! And if you will stop seeing her and talking to her and if she’s not a part of your life anymore. That’s when I’m going to stop! Come back to me, Donghae””

Donghae: “get back to you? Are you insane?”

Jessica: “if you don’t want her to get hurt, you will be my again!”

Donghae: “you are out of your mind, aren’t you? Yoona is not stealing me from you because I was never yours and I’m never going to be yours”

Jessica: “but I love you and I thought that you love me too”

Donghae: “I never....said....that I love you” 

 

I'm sure that there are mistakes again.. I feel lazy to do some editing after encoding..hehe