Where are You Now?

Genie for your Wish

 

 

 

Taeyeon: "you want to be human? Are you serious?"

Taemin: "dude, are you kidding?" Both Taeyeon and Taemin are shocked. Based on how they know Minho, he doesn't have the attitude of thinking this way.

Minho: "You heard me,right?"

Taeyeon: "do you know the risks that are waiting for you? You will lose everything that you have including your powers"

Minho: "I don't care!"

Taeyeon: "are you doing this because of her?"

Minho: "Yoona has nothing to do with this"

Taeyeon: "you're lying"

Minho: "alright! I'm doing this because of her, because I love her"

Taeyeon: "you want to be human because you want to be with her? Minho, face the truth that you can't be with her because she has feelings for another guy!"

Minho: "I'm not doing this just because I want to be with her. I want to be there for her. Donghae has brain tumor. Who will be there for her if she's having a hard time? I want to be human not to be her lover but her friend"

Taeyeon: "you're a genie, Minho. You can do almost anything and you're going to sacrifice it for a girl?"

Minho: "yes, I can do anything because I have magic but, can I do what I want? I'm still a genie but I can't see her and I can't live with that. Even if I lose my powers, I don't care because the price that I'll get is I can be a friend to her. Be there for her when she's sad, lonely and feels down. This is not just because I love her. It's because I need her and she needs me"

Taeyeon: "get out of my sight. Now!"

Minho: "so you're not going to help me?"

Taeyeon: "you're out of your mind, aren't you? Taemin, tell him to leave"

Taemin: "let's just go Minho before she explodes"

Taemin accompanies Minho as he leaves.

Minho: "I'll go ahead. Yoona is waiting for me"

Taemin: "what are you going to do now?"

Minho: "just be there for her to make her happy until the time that I'll have to....."

Taemin: "I know. Go now. Make most of the time that you have. Good luck and sorry"

Minho: "Thanks"

Minho vanishes and Taemin gets back inside Taeyeon's room.

Taemin: "I thought there's a way for a genie to be human, why didn't you tell him?"

Taeyeon: "even if I'll tell him, he can't do it"

 

Yoona is already sleeping when she heard a noise coming from the outside. It's not just a noise but it is music. She gets up from the bed to check it out and finds out that it's coming from the balcony. There, she saw Minho standing. Her balcony is now filled with colorful lights and it's really beautiful.

Yoona: "hey, the neighborhood is going to yell sooner or later"

Minho: "don't worry. Only the two of us can hear the music"

Yoona: "oh. That's a really good song. Dare you to Move by Switchfoot. I'm sorry if I...."

Minho: "dance with me"

Yoona: "huh?"

Minho holds her hand and raise it at shoulder level.He rests her other on his shoulder then he places his other hand on her waist.

Minho: "please, don't insist"

Yoona nods and they start dancing around the balcony together. Minho helds Yoona closer to him as the song reaches the chorus. For every movement and turn they make brings a feeling like they are the only people in the world right now. Minho thought that he would make a mistake  like he might step on her feet but thank goodness he didn't.

Yoona: "why are you suddenly doing this?"

Minho:"I want to leave a beautiful moment for both of us"

Yoona and Minho slowly stop dancing.

Yoona: "wow. Great job"

Minho: "thanks"

Yoona: "you didn't tell me that you know how to dance"

Minho: "I really don't know how to dance before but when I've found out that you like guys that know how to dance, I asked some help from a friend to teach me. And, that's also the reason why I'm also out these past few days"

Yoona: "you learned to dance because of me?"

Minho: "yup. It was hard but fun. I thought that dance but if it wasn't because of you, I won't realize that it's a great hobby"

Yoona: "I can't believe this"

Minho: "you feel cold?"

Yoona: "yeah"

Minho: "you should get inside now"

Yoona: "okay"

Minho snaps his finger and the music stops. He follows Yoona and she tells him to sit beside her on the bed.

Minho: "Yoona, are you happy?"

Yoona: "yes"

Minho: "why?"

Yoona: "because, you're here" Yoona looks at him. "and if you're not here anymore......"

Tears flow from her eyes but Minho wipes all of them immediately.

Minho: "don't cry. I won't leave you, I promise"

Yoona touches his soft and smooth face and Minho stares at Yoona's pinkish lips. Minho becomes tempted so, he shakes his head to ignore the temptation. Yoona remembers something about Hyoyeon said this morning.

Yoona: "Minho"

Minho: "you should sleep......" Yoona kisses Minho's lips. At first, Minho feels surprised since she never thought that Yoona will do something like that but, he still kisses her back. 

Yoona: "good night genie"

Minho feels speechless after what happened. He wants to ask her "why did you do that? What does that supposed to mean?" but there's no word coming out from his mouth.Yoona smiles and starts to feel lots of things in her heart that she can't even identify each of it. Feelings that are making her happy right now. The feelings that she never felt when Donghae kissed her.

 

When Minho heard Yoona snoring, he leaves the bed and goes to the balcony to breathe some air. Minho touches his lips with his finger and he begins talking to his self.

Minho: "if I'll be given a chance to grant a wish of mine, I wish that I will become human"

 

Yoona gets up early from bed to look for Minho. She goes to the balcony, bathroom, fridge, cabinet, kitchen and other parts of the house but Yoona can't see him. Then, she remembes that Minho might have went somewhere. When she goes back to her room, she finds out that Minho's lamp wasn't there anymore. Does it mean that her wish.....??? So, Donghae is in love with her?

 

Yoona continues to look around for Minho along the road to her school. She's still hoping that he's not gone, that she can still see him.

Donghae: "Yoona, what are you looking for?"

Donghae asked her while she's on her way to her classroom.

Yoona: "a friend of mine"

Yoona sounds awkward. Of course she will now that she found out something about Donghae which is painful.

Donghae: "Hyoyeon, I don't think she's here yet"

Yoona: "oh? I see"

Donghae: "I'll go with you to your classroom"

Yoona: "but, you will be late for your first class"

Donghae: "That's okay"

Yoona: "are you alright? don't you feel something or anything?"

Donghae: "why are asking these things suddenly? I'm totally fine. Don't worry as long as you're there"

Yoona: "are you sure? Maybe you're sick. You look a little pale"

Donghae: "I'm okay, Yoona. I told you not to worry. How many times do I have to tell you?"

Yoona: "okay, I'll stop asking you. Sorry. I'm just concerned but are you sure you don't feel sick?"

Donghae: "this is it. Don't forget on Sunday"

Yoona: "Donghae! Lee Donghae!"

Hyoyeon: "friends huh.."

Yoona: "friends"

Hyoyeon: "really?"

Yoona: "let's just get inside now. We're late. Go ahead" Hyoyeon gets inside the room but Yoona is still outside waiting for someone that she really wants to see.

 

Hyoyeon is just observing Yoona while they are sitting together at the cafeteria. Yoona never moved a bone since the lunch break has started. She's been like this for few day since Minho was out of her sight. It's already quarter to 1 and her position since 12am is still the same, she's just sitting on the chair looking on the chiar beside her with her arms crossed. She didn't even touch her food or sip a small amount of water. Hyoyeon snaps her fingers in front of Yoona's eyes to wake up her senses but nothing's happening.

Yoona: "Minho"

Hyoyeon ."Yah! Im Yoona!"

Hyoyeon called her name out loud which was heard by others.

Yoona: "huh?"

Hyoyeon: "are you okay?"

Yoona: "what?"

Hyoyeon: "so you're deaf now?"

Yoona: "sorry, I was just thinking of something"

Hyoyeon: "you just said something a while ago"

Yoona: "I did?"

Hyoyeon: "what's happening to you? You've been looking so confused these past few days. Yesterday, you've been hit by a ball on the face during PE but it's like you didn't feel any pain. Our teacher yelled at you because you didn't answer the question that she's asking"

Yoona: "I'm going to go somewhere, to think. I'm sorry"

Hyoyeon: "take your time"

Yoona walks out from the cafeteria like a kid that didn't feed herself for 1 week.

 As day goes by, Yoona's hopes are starting to lessen. She spends her night at the balcony, still having high hopes that Minho will show up. She never had an idea before that she would be in such a struggle if he'll be gone. At first, she thought she can handle it but she was completely wrong. It was harder than she thought. What she feels right now is almost the same as what she felt when he met him, it feels different again but she doesn't like it and she never will. She misses him so much for every second, minute and hour that pass.

 

Yoona is sitting on the couch. She receives a message from Donghae and it says 'I'm at the park, I'll wait for you'. Yoona gets her jacket and leaves the house. She walks by herself to the park since Minho is not with her anymore. She's not sure what will happen while they are talking. Yoona immediately sees Donghae standing near a bench. He looks back and sees Yoona walking towards him.

Donghae: "I'm glad you made it"

Yoona: "so, why are we here? And, there's no people around"

Donghae: "I asked them to leave so that we can talk privately"

Yoona: "that's kind of harsh"

Donghae: "They said that they understand"

Yoona: "oh..good"

Donghae: "uhm...should I start talking now?"

Yoona: "I don't know if you should but I think you should. The time is running"

Donghae feels really nervous now. His heart is beating so fast but he tries to ignore it though it's distracting.Donghae: "right..okay. I feel very protective over you. I always care for you and sometimes, you're the only one that matters to me"

Yoona: "thank you"

Donghae holds her hand.

Donghae: "for every second of my life, you've been my inspiration, my reason to live. Every morning that I wake up, I feel excited to go to school because I want to see you. You're my energy pill everyday so even people will punch and kick me, I know that I can survive it, I know that I can still live because you're there. I don't want the day to come that I'll regret that I didn't tell you what I really feel. Please be mine, Yoona. Please be with me because I love you"

She has to make a choice. The best choice that she thinks is good for everybody.

Yoona: "I like you Donghae, I really do. Since the start of my high school life, I already like you but no other feelings more than that

Donghae: "what do you mean by that?"

Yoona: "I thought you are the guy that I want to be with someday. I thought my heart is only opened for you but when I met this weird guy, I figured out that what I feel about you isn't love. When that guy became apart of my life, all I could think about is I like Donghae. He is also the one that helped me so that I could express myself to you more. For the days and nights that I've spent most of my time with that guy, it never cross my mind that I will learn to love him. I started to have a doubt if I really do love you, if my heart really belongs to you but it really isn't because I just realized that I'm already madly and deeply in love with someone else"