Confusion

Genie for your Wish

Yoona: "do you really have to go?" Yoona is sitting on the couch with her arms crossed.

Minho: "yes"

Yoona; "why can't you come with me?" Minho can't tell his plan to Yoona because it won't be a surprise anymore.

Minho: "it's a secret mission assigned to me" he lied

Yoona: "can you do it some other time?"

Minho: "it's strictly recommended for me to do it as soon as possible"

Yoona: "okay"

Minho: "I'll go now, Yoona. Donghae must be on his way now. Sorry"

Yoona: "bye. be careful"

Minho: "I'm a genie. You don't have to worry. You're the one who should be careful" MInho disappears.

Yoona: "Mom left this morning and now, Minho doesn't want to come with me. What a boring day" Yoona is currently waiting for Donghae when she hears the door bell rings. She goes to the door and opens it.

Donghae: "hey"

Yoona: "oh..Donghae"

Donghae: "let's go"  Yoona can't see Donghae's car outside their house. Did he commute?

Yoona: "where is your car?"

Donghae: "I want to try what you keep on doing every morning when you go to school" 

Yoona: "you want to try walking?"

Donghae: "I always ride my car when I have to go somewhere so I want to do a distant walking with you"

Yoona: "just make sure that you won't complain later" Yoona leaves and locks the door of their house.

Donghae: "you're okay with it?"

Yoona; "yup. it's a good thing too because there are lots of place that we could go to"

Donghae: "great" 

Donghae and Yoona starts walking togethter. Yoona is with Donghae right now but what she thinks about is Minho. She feels different that there's no Minho in her sight. Yoona is trying to drag her attention with Donghae but she still can't stop thinking about Minho. It's already 5 in the afternoon and Yoona wonders if Minho is at home by now.

Yoona: "Minho"

Donghae: "did you say something?" Yoona and Donghae are sitting outside a cafe shop, drinking a cold coffee shake.

Yoona: "what? I didn't say anything"

Donghae: "I thought you did. I think I should take you home before the night comes. You want to go home now?"

Yoona: "it's okay"

Donghae: "we're going to do some walking again"

Yoona: "feel tired already?"

Donghae: "feeling tired is not on my vocabulary"

Yoona: "really?"  

Yoona and Donghae laugh as they walk together gain back to Yoona's house. Donghae feels tired already but he doesn't mind it because he had a really great time with Yoona.

 

Taemin: "dude, you need just few more practice then you can now audition on SM Entertainmentt"

Minho: "really?" Minho is catching his breath. He's already sweating beacuse of straight practice for 3 hours. He even sacrificed  the time to be with Yoona today to practice. Well, that;'s okay because he is doing this for her.

Taemin: "you look like you're going to die? How long are you going to do this?"

Minho: "as long as i can. if i have to exert lots of effort just to make her happy, I will"

Taemin: "because you love her"

Minho: "yup. how did you know?"

Taemin: "since you had a conversation with me, I already knew that you love her. You start to sound different when you talk about her. Are you sure that she will be ahppy about this?"

Minho: "of course I am. She told me that she likes guys that know how to dance"

Taemin: "that's romantic"

Minho: "it is?"

Taemin: "Minho, you don't know how to dance and you don't really dance but when you heard her say that, you've gained interest to learn. And you're doing all of this for her. If she finds out, I'm sure she'll appreciate it"

Minho: "I hope she will"  Minho breathes deeply.

Minho wonders what Yoona and Donghae are doing by now. Is she having fun with him? Maybe she is she is with the guy that she really likes. Minho is hoping that one day, he and Yoona will also have a time to go out. If only he's not a genie, he could what Donghae does which makes her glad.

 

Donghae: "I really had a great time with you, thanks"

Yoona: "me too"  While they are just a few blocks away from Yoona's house, there are 3 guys that are suddenly approaching them.

Siwon: "Lee Donghae!"

Yoona: "it's your friends"

Donghae: "they are not my friends anymore" he said to Yoona

Chansung: "so, Yoona lives in this neighbor huh."

Donghae: "What do you want?"

Taecyeon: "you still have a price to pay. Doyou think i'd easily forget what you did to me?"

Donghae: "you're the one who started it. Let's go, Yoona" Donghae grabs Yoona's hand and tries to walk away but Siwon blocks them.

Siwon: "where are you going, Donghae? Didn't you hear what we just said? You still have a price to pay"

Donghae: "stay out of our way!"  Donghae pushes Siwon away then Taecyeon runs to him and punches his face and is followed by another punch from Chansung on his face near his mouth . Donghae fall on the ground and doesn't want to fight back because he doesn't want to cause much trouble and yoona might get hurt too. He gives Yoona a sign to just stay away. Yoona is shcoked and she can't do anything to help him. 

Taecyeon: "if you're planning to fight back, I'm going to make sure that you will live the rest of your life in hell" Taecyeon, Siwon and Chansung run away before others see them. Yoona rushes to Donghae right after they left.

Yoona: "Donghae, I'm so sorry if I didn't help you. Are you okay?"

Donghae: "I'm alright, Yoona as long as you weren't hurt" Donghae's nose is bleeding and he has a bleeding bruise in his lips.

Yoona: "we should put medicine on those wounds" Yoona helps Donghae in standing from the ground.

Donghae: "I can take care of myself"

Yoona: "don't be stubborn. I didn't do anyhting to help so at least, let me treat your wounds. we will go to my house and I'll treat your bruises. Understood?"

Donghae: "you're the one who is stubborn here,not me"

Yoona: "you're also stubborn" 

 

Donghae: "I should just go home. You don't need to do this to me" Donghae is sitting on the couch in front of the tv. Yoona is looking for the medicine box in the living room.

Yoona: "I want to help you so stop saying that you want to go home now. this will be done quickly" Yoona sits with Donghae after she found the medicine box.

Donghae: "fine" 

Yoona: "look at me" She cleans Donghae's bleeding nose with cotton.

Donghae: "ouch..Be careful" 

Yoona: "sorry. I didn't know that there's a wound in your nose. Those guys must've punched you really hard" After that, she puts medicine on his bruise near his lips.

Donghae: "Nurse Yoona, please put it slowly"

Yoon: "I'm sorry, for the 2nd time" Yoona puts a small cartoonized band aid in the bruise.

Donghae: "is it done?"

Yoona: "yup.I told you it would be fast" Yoona smiles at Donghae brightly and it stuns him.

Dongahe: "i should go now. Thanks"

Yoona: "your welcome"

Yoona turns her back to Donghae to put the things inside the medicine box. Donghae is not yet leaving. he can't take his eyes off of her. When Yoona looks at him, she's surprised that Donghae is still there. He tucks her hair behind her ear and Yoona's looks at his hand while he's tucking it. Yoona clears and she feels really weird. What is Donghae doing? He leans his body closer to her then he lifts her chin up.  Donghae slowly touches her lips with his and holds her hand.

Minho: "Yoona, I'm.........back" 

Minho sees Donghae and Yoona kissing when he got back from the genie world. He does not really like the view that he is seeing right now. Yoona heard what Minho said so she breaks the kiss. 

Donghae: "uhm....I'll go now...See you at school" Donghae leaves Yoona's house with a smile on his face. She is still at shcok when Donghae kissed her.

Yoona: "how long have you been there?"

Minho: "I just arrived"

Yoona: "did you saw that?" Minho nods

Minho: "are you hungry?"

Yoona: "no. I'm still full. I'll go to my room now"  Yoona runs to the stairs then to her room.

Minho: "what's wrong with her? she must be overjoyed because Donghae kissed her. I can't believe this!"

Minho feels really frustrated when he saw them kissing. It's a sign that Donghae already has feelings for Yoona and he can tell her anytime he wants to. Once he tells her his feelings, Minho will never see Yoona after that. he has to make a way that it won't happen but there's no way that he will risk Yoona's wish for Minho to stay with her longer, if possible, forever.

I like Donghae. I like him so much,right? But when he kissed me, I didn't feel anything instead someone is on my mind that time. Why didn't I feel anything? I shouldn't be thinking this way. This isn't a right thing. I'm doing this for minho and I promised him that I will get him back to his lamp. I have to make my wish come true if I want that to happen. Yoona lies down to her bed then Minho enters her room.

Minho: "how's your date?" Minho rubs the back of his neck

Yoona: "it's good. how's your date with yourself?"

Minho: "likewise. I see that Donghae finally kissed you"

Yoona: "please, let's not talk about it"

Minho: "okay,sorry. You should go to sleep now"

Yoona: "i still don't feel like sleeping. Can we have a talk?"

Minho: "why don't we talk outside?"

Yoona: "okay" 

Minho opens the slide door then Yoona follows him to the balcony. They sit down on the wide bench facing the huge and tall buildings of the see and the wide ocean.  There are flowers around the balcony and the sky is filled with beauitful stars.

Minho: "the sky is relaxing. by the way, what do you want to talk about?"

Yoona: "did yo ureally see it?"

Minho: "yes....Okay, I'll pretend that I didn't. Why are you so worried that Donghae kissed you? Don't you......like it?"

Yoona: "I don't know. I feel confused right now"

Minho is confused too. He doesn't know what Yoona means to say. 

Minho: "I'm happy for you"

Yoona :"for what?"

Minho: "because he kissed and it could lead to one thing"

Yoona doesn't feel happy of what Minho said but Minho is rightm she's supposed to be happy that the guy she likes for 3 years kissed her. She reminds herself that she should be, but she's still not and it worries her. What does she really feel about him........now?

 

 

Please help me to get more views and subscriptions.....thanks.... :)