Bad Feeling

Genie for your Wish

 

Minho’s pov

Minho: “great talk with Donghae today” Yoona is changing the cover of her bed from pink to white.

Yoona: “aha. But….”

Minho: “don’t mind Jessica okay? I’m here to protect you”

Yoona: “only for 1 week and you can't use your magic to humans but thanks”

Minho: “are you sure you don’t want me to help you with that?”

Yoona: “I’m just waiting for you to ask me”

Minho: “why? You feel shy?”

Yoona: “yes”

Minho: “you shouldn’t be. You’re my master and I’m just your slave”

I snap my fingers and her bed is now covered with the white blanket that she’s been trying to put on to her bed.

Yoona: “where’s the dirty one?”

Minho: “it’s already on the cabinet of your dirty clothes”

Yoona: “Thanks again”

Minho: “Have you ever thought of your wish now?”

Yoona: “don’t be so excited. I’m still thinking about it”

Minho: “okay. Make sure that you’re going to wish something that is worth it”

Yoona: “yes I will”

Minho: “go to sleep now master” I clap my hands and the lights are turned off. I love doing that.

Yoona: “good night genie. You can sleep in my room if you want to. I know you feel uncomfortable sleeping with lots of worries in your head”

Minho: “great guts on your sleeves too huh. But that’s true. Okay, I’ll sleep here”

Yoona closes her eyes now. I sit on the floor and lean my back on her bed. It’s kind of tiring to let myself sleep if I’m just sitting but this us much better than sleeping on the couch, worried that something might happen to Yoona while she’s asleep. Yoona is really good to me now. She’s also not an abusive master unlike my previous masters; they really treat me like a real slave. I feel like I don’t want to sleep. I check out on Yoona first before deciding to leave and visit the genie world. I put some magical security guards in her room so that if something happened, I will be alarmed immediately to protect her.

 

Minho: “hello, Lord Taeyeon”

Taeyeon: “great to see you Minho. Been doing well?”

Minho: “I’m having a good time so far. My master is nice to me. She’s the best master ever”

Taeyeon: “I saw your master and she’s pretty. Lucky for you, hey, watch out Minho”

Minho: “why?”

Taeyeon: “nothing, I’m just warning you Your master is a girl”

Minho: “you’re thinking that I will fall in love with her? Don’t worry, I won’t besides, there’s a guy that she really likes right now”

Taeyeon: “no using powers on humans, understand?”

Minho: “I know. You don’t need to remind me”

Taeyeon: “of all the genies that I trained, you’re the disrespectful one”

Minho: “but you gotta admit, I’m the closest one to you. Where’s Lord Leeteuk?”

Taeyeon: “my husband? He’s out right now. I don’t what he’s doing”

Minho: “you’re his wife and you don’t know what he’s doing? What kind of wife are you?”

Taeyeon: “what did you say?”

Minho: “I better go now. The span time of the magical guards will be over soon. Bye”

I teleport myself back to her room and the magical guards have disappeared. It crosses my mind of what Lord Taeyeon said about Yoona being a girl. I won’t fall in love with her in one week. You can’t feel love easily in one week. Wait. There’s a love at first sight that they call. Love issues are hurting my brain.

 

Minho: “Yoona, wake up. It’s already 5 in the morning. You need to go to school by 6”

Yoona: “I have to? Okay” But she’s still not getting up.

Minho: “Yoona…get up now”

Yoona: “later”

Minho: “You don’t want to get up huh?”I can’t think of any other way to wake her up so I poke her neck and waist.

Yoona: “stop that”

Minho: “I will if you will get up and eat your breakfast” She doesn’t listen so I tickle her waist and she starts to roll on her bed.

Yoona: “hahahahaha… STOP THAT!!”

She starts to laugh and she’s already crying. I’m enjoying tickling her body and see her giggling so hard until we fell on the floor. I didn’t realize that Yoona is that strong when she pushed me. Too bad for me, her fragile body fell on my body. She accidentally pinned me between her body and the floor. Our faces are just inches away from each other. I look directly into her innocent eyes. We’ve never had this close interaction before and it makes my heart beat so fast.

Minho: “so, you’re fully awake now?”

Yoona: “I think so” she gets up from the floor and she helps me in standing.

Minho: “I’m sorry if I tickled you so hard”

Yoona: “I’m sorry too if I pushed you too hard”

Minho: “You’re breakfast is already on the table”

Yoona: “Thanks. I’ll go downstairs”

Yoona leaves her room and I sighed so deep. I hold my chest and I breath fast to catch up with my heart beat. It’s really beating so fast like it never did before. I don’t know what this means but it’s making me wonder right now.

 

Yoona’s pov

We’re now on our way to our school and it’s very cold today. My body is shaking and I can see the air that I breathe out.

Minho: “you feel cold? Put this on”

Minho puts on a jacket coming from nowhere. Thank you so much to his magic. The jacket is really warm, it’s like there’s a heater inside it..

Yoona: “this jacket is so warm and comfortable too”

Minho: “that’s the Hot Jacket 3000. I bought that this morning at the genie world”

Yoona: “so you have cool items in your world too. Really cool”

Minho and I are already on the school grounds and we’re towards the school field. I can see Hyoyeon sitting on the bench by herself. This is a miracle once again, Hyoyeon got to school earlier than I am.

Yoona: “hey early bird. Is this your late New Year’s resolution?”

Hyoyeon: “My mom had a nightmare and she’s screaming this morning and it woke me up”

Yoona: “say thanks to your mom when you got home”

When I look around the field, I saw Donghae heading towards us. He waves at me and he smiled cutely. I thought he’s going to approach but he will just pass by to meet with Jonghyun.

Hyoyeon: “what was that?”

Yoona: “what?”

Hyoyeon: “Donghae waved at you and he smiled too”

Yoona: “uhm. It’s nothing. We’re just friends”

Hyoyeon: “you’re friends now?!” Hyoyeon said in a high pitch voice. The other students look at us but I just smile innocently.

Yoona: “don’t make a scene. We’re friends now, he just asked me yesterday”

Jessica: “Donghae did? Really?” oh man! This is what I am worrying about the most.

Hyoyeon: “why? Is there something wrong with that?”

Jessica: “a girl like her shouldn’t be friends with someone like Donghae”

Yoona: “Hyoyeon, you can go first to the locker room. I’ll just catch up with you”

Hyoyeon: “are you sure?”

I know that Hyoyeon is worried about me but I don’t want her to be involved. Since when did making friends with other people became a dangerous thing?

Yoona: “I’ll handle this myself” Hyoyeon leaves me alone with Jessica. That’s okay, Minho is here with me.

Jessica: “brave enough? Let’s see how long you will survive”

Yoona: “I’m just friends with Donghae, Jessica”

Jessica: “do you think I’d believe you, Yoona? I’ve known you well and I know if you like someone. You can’t lie to me”

Minho: “I can really kick the of this girl”

Yoona: “how you’ve known me is not enough for you to say that I like Donghae. It’s been almost 4 years Jessica, lots of changes happened in those years”

Jessica: “just stay away from Donghae!” She’s mad now. What should I do?

Minho: “I’m not the one who’s trying to push myself to him so there’s no need for me to stay away”

That’s a good idea. Thanks Minho. I told Jessica what Minho told me then I walk away leaving a very bad atmosphere back there.

Yoona: “she looks really pissed off”

Minho: “she is. She should be”

Yoona: “I think I really should stay away him”

Minho: “What? You’re going to waste those 3 years? No!”

Yoona: “I have a bad feeling about this”

Minho: “don’t worry okay, I’m here to help you”

Yoona: “as if you will be here forever”

Minho: “good point”

Minho is right. I’ve already entered the battle field. There’s no way that I should give up no matter what result will come up, at least I tried to be friends with him.

 

Minho’s pov

I’ve been observing Jessica since the start of the orientation for their sports activity. She’s been talking to guys lately after she had a talk with Yoona. I can sense that she’s planning something. Yoona is right about her bad feeling. There’s one way to find out if she really is planning something.

Minho: “Yoona, I’m going to go somewhere first. I’ll be back later”

Yoona: “okay” She whispered.

I leave Yoona in the bleachers with Hyoyeon and their other classmates. I go to where Jessica and the guys that she’s been talking with.

Jessica: “it’s up to you when you will do it”

The guys are already leaving. Wait! What did you talk about? What are you going to do to Yoona? This is not good. I got to tell Yoona immediately. I teleport back to where Yoona is.

Minho: “You better prepare yourself for something unexpected later”

Yoona: “Why?”

Minho: “I think Jessica is planning to do something to you. She had a conversation with those guys” I point to the 3 good looking guys standing near JeTiYul.

Yoona: “that’s Taecyeon, Chansung and Siwon. What? Jessica talked to them? Are you sure that those are the guys that you saw?”

Minho: “I’m totally sure”

Yoona: “this is why I said I have a bad feeling about it a while ago”

Minho: “I got your back”

Mr. Lee and Mr. Park h called all the students and told them that Day 1 is about to start.  I just remain sitting on the bleachers as a look up for Yoona. So far, there’s no bad sign around the field. Suddenly, something came up to my mind. Is high school love life really like this in the real world? Yoona might be having a bad time but I can’t blame her, she likes Donghae and if a person likes another person, he/she will do anything to make that guy like him/her too.

 

Minho’s pov

Yoona: “at last, Day 1 is over. I feel really exhausted” the students go to their respective locker rooms.

Hyoyeon: “me too but it was fun though”

Yoona: “I really should go home now. I’ll just see you again tomorrow”

Hyoyeon: “bye. Be careful”

Yoona and I walk together in the hallway. It seems that nothing bad happened this, thank goodness.

Yoona: “I guess you heard the wrong thing a while ago”

Minho: “that’s a good thing” Yoona suddenly stops walking.

Yoona: “I forgot the towel that my mom gave to me last Christmas. Can you please get that for me?”

Minho: “of course I can. I’ll be back right away”

Yoona: “I’ll just wait here”

I teleport myself back to the girl’s locker room. Good thing that there are no more girls inside the locker room. I start searching in every locker room. I forgot to ask Yoona her locker room number. I’m such a dumb genie so it took me time to find it. As soon as I’ve found it, I teleport back to where Yoona was when I left her but there’s no sign of Yoona anymore.