Lucky Girl and The Lamp

Genie for your Wish
It was noisy and people are all over the place. Yoona and Hyoyeon are at the mall, doing their thing, none other than but shopping. They went to the shops that have the coolest trends and of course, with lots of sale.

Hyoyeon: "Yoona, aren't we going home? We've already bought everything that this mall have"

Hyoyeon is carrying the things that she bought and looks very haggard already. While they arre walking, Yoona suddenly stops when saw an antique shop.

Yoona: "this seems to be interesting. Let's check it out"

Hyoyeon: "OOHH.. It does look interesting".

Seeing the attractive and pleasing shop makes them forget the tired feeling they had after shopping the whole day. Inside, Yoona looks around the shop and saw this shining and shimmering gold lamp at the center of the room. It can really grab your attention when you see the beauty of the lamp.

Yoona: "WOW! This is so beautiful"

Yoona's eyes are widening after seeing that very beautiful lamp. Hyoyeon finds her way to where Yoona is and was also charmed by the lamp.

Hyoyeon: "OH MY GOSH!!! That's really beautiful!"

Yoona: "Excuse me, how much is this lamp?" Yoona asked the lady standing beside her

Sales Lady: "700 dollars"

Yoona: "700 dollars? That's a really huge amount.."

Hyoyeon: "How old is that artifact? Thousand years old? I can buy 1000 flip flops with that amount. You know what Yoona, we should just go home. I know that you don't have enough money to buy that thing"

Hyoyeon grabs her hand and forces her to exit the shop even though Yoona doesn't want to.

Yoona: "I'm really sorry about my friend. She's very practical when it comes to money. I'm so sorry" Yoona is being pulled by Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon: "I can't believe the price of that lamp. Yes, it's beautiful and shiny but there are more things that we can buy with 700 dollars”

she looks at her side and noticed that Yoona is now with her anymore.

Hyoyeon: “Yoona? oh my…. Don’t tell me, she bought that lamp…aigoo” Hyoyeon patiently waits for Yoona near the escalator.

Yoona: “sorry if I kept you waiting” she approached Hyoyeon with a paper bag in her hand.

Hyoyeon: “you’re already a grown up so I don’t want to waste my voice scolding you” she sighed and rides the escalator with Yoona.

Yoona: “by the way, don’t tell mom the amount of the lamp”

Hyoyeon: “I didn’t think about that. I think that’s a great idea. I should call your mom and tell her” Hyoyeon gets her cell phone inside her pocket.

Yoona: “yah! Hyoyeon!” Yoona pouts

Hyoyeon: “I’m just joking. Why did you buy that lamp? Are you hoping that there’s a genie inside it that can grant your wish?”

Yoona: “of course not. That’s really childish of yours. I bought it because it will make my room beautiful” Yoona smiled. They are on their way to the exit door of the mall.

Mrs. Han: “where’s the lamp here?”

Sales Lady: “it was already bought a while ago”

Mrs. Han: “what? That wasn’t for sale”

Sales Lady: “but you said it is and it costs 700 dollars”

Mrs. Han: “I did?’

Sales Lady: “is there a problem with the lamp?”

Mrs. Han: “nothing”

Sales Lady: “cool”

Mrs. Han: “what a lucky costumer” Mrs. Han sighed. There must be something special with the lamp that made Mrs. Han react like this. Could Hyoyeon be right?

Yoona: “omma, I’m home”

Yoona runs to the kitchen and kisses her Mom’s flawless cheek. She instantly goes to her room to settle the things that she bought. She placed everything on her small table and sits on the floor. She remembered the lamp that she bought lately so she opens the paper bag and grabs the lamp. She starts examining the features of the lamp. She saw something written at its bottom part and it says ‘RUB ME’

Yoona: “rub me? Oh please!”

She gets a clean towel from her cabinet and she cleans the lamp. She feels that she’s going to pee so she goes to her bathroom and placed the lamp on her table. While she’s at the bathroom, the lamp voluntarily shakes on its own and a colorful smoke is coming out from its mouth. Yoona has finished peeing and she heard a noise coming from her room. She immediately comes out from the bathroom and saw a boy sitting on her pink bed, crossing his legs and he is wearing casual clothes.

Yoona: “AAAAAHHHHH!!!” due to her, seeing a guy in her room, Yoona passes out and didn’t know that she’s lying on the floor and lost her conciousness.