Meet my Noona

Genie for your Wish

 

 

Yoona’s pov

Minho, where are you? Help me decide here. My mind is telling me not to trust him but my heart is shouting that I should. Will I make the right decision if I will follow my heart?

Yoona: “okay. I believe you. But why didn’t you inform me earlier?”

Donghae: “Instead of not being able to talk to you, Jessica has lots of ears, you know…” he smiles at me.

Yoona: “does that work?”

Donghae: “yes it does. Jessica is easy to fool especially when I’m the one who’s fooling her. Sorry if I have to say that kind of lie to her. I know it’s rude but it’s one of the best choices that I have. I can’t say to her that you’re just because……..because it doesn’t work on her.. I’m sorry”

Yoona: “I understand. Thank you for your concern. By the way, you know that Jessica likes you so much, why is it that you sound so against to her?”

Donghae: “she thinks she’s the only girl who has the right to be friends with me. Even with Yuri and Tiffany, they’re not close to me. She prohibits them.”

Yoona: “I apologize if I got mad at you without knowing your intention”                                                                                                                                                                                                              If you only knew, Minho didn’t get to return to his lamp and I missed a chance of granting my wish because of you……Poor me and Minho.

Donghae: “so that I can make it up with you, are you free on Saturday?”
Is he going to ask me out? If he is, it’s a little fast. He just apologized to me not so long and he’s already asking me out. I shouldn’t think malicious just because he asked me if I’m free on Saturday.

Yoona: “yes, I’m free”

Donghae: “It’s my sister’s birthday next week, can you come with me? She wants to meet you so badly”

Yoona: “but Jessica will be there….”

Donghae: “don’t worry. She will think that it’s part of my plan”

Yoona: “oh…okay”

Donghae; “I’ll pick you up”

Yoona: “I’ll go there by myself” I have to refuse sometimes.

Donghae: “really? You know where we live?” What should I do? I know where they live but it looks a little awkward if he founds out.

Yoona: “I sad, I’ll go there by myself, with you…eheheheheheh”

I think I’m blushing…

Donghae: “Okay, I’ll take you home now. Don’t insist because I know that you will say No, I’ll go home by myself” Wow. How did he know that I’m going to say that?  

I was mad at him for 3 days and now, he’s acting like we’ve been friends for years. He said he knew me since elementary. Maybe that’s why we are already close. Donghae grabs my wrist and we walk together to his car. He’s a sweet guy, I guess? I really hope that this isn’t a trap or something. I have to believe in him if I want my wish to come true and for Minho to be able to help Minho return. I’m doing all of this for Minho, whether Donghae is just setting me up or not.

 

 

Minho’s pov

Yoona has finally arrived and she’s with Donghae. I thought she is angry with him. This is sudden. There’s a new meaning to mad or angry in the dictionary.

Minho: “so you’re mad at Donghae huh”

Yoona: “he already apologized to me”

Minho: “and you accepted it?”

Yoona: “yes. Why? Is it a wrong choice?”

Minho: “nope. I knew that he won’t do that to you. So, what did he said to you?”

Yoona: “he said that he was lying all along to Jessica to…..uhm….to protect me from her”

Minho: “Look at you.. You’re blushing and you look blooming because of that. That’s the Yoona that I want to see everyday. Acting all shy when we talk about the guy that she really likes” She touches her face with her hands…aigoo….she’s really beautiful.

Yoona: “I just realized that he has taken the possible risks because of lying to Jessica”

Minho: “Is Jessica really that influential in your school?”

Yoona: “yup. If you get embarrassed by her, it’s like your embarrassment has been aired live on TV. But the worst part is, you’ll force your parents that you want to drop out. In Donghae’s case, I don’t know. He’s the kingka of the school so it might really break his image that he’s been taking care of.

Minho: “concerned?”

Yoona: “I’m just answering your question”

Minho: “but I only asked about Jessica…never mind. By the way, why is popularity important in your school?”

Yoona: “If you’re popular, you gain lots of respect from others and because of that respect, you also get to receive VIP treatments from the students because they want you to be their friend. That’s how it works in our school. Of course, you also have to be rich but there are also popular students that use it to be close with different kind of people in the school”

Minho: “like Donghae?” it’s really fun to because she looks cute when she looks affected.

Yoona: “will you please stop?”

Minho: “okay I will. What’s new?”

Yoona: “what, what’s new?”

Minho: “between the two of you. Are you that numb Yoona?”

Yoona: “why?”

Minho: “isn’t it a little obvious?”

Yoona: “what do you mean? Are you going to tease me again?”

Minho: “Forget it if you’re just going to think of it in that way. Maybe I’ll find more evidence to prove to you that I’m right”

Yoona: “you keep on saying things to me and I don’t have any idea what it is”

Minho: “now that you’re okay, I’m sure he tried to make things up with you”

I have a good feeling that he asked her out.

Yoona: “he invited me to go to his sister’s house”

Minho: “really? Now he wants you to meet the other members of the family. Sounds suspicious to me”

Yoona: “if you aren’t going to stop teasing me, I’m going to punch you in your face”

Minho: “I’m just kidding”

She leaves her room to eat dinner. I’m glad that Donghae and her are on good terms now. I don’t know if it’s just me but if I will base my opinion to what I see, I think Donghae like Yoona. But, I still can’t tell that it is because maybe it is normal for Donghae to be caring and generous and maybe he’s also like that to his friends.

 

Minho’s pov

Yoona: “Minho, I’m going to come out now” she said inside my room.

Minho: “okay” She slowly opens the door and I’m starting to feel excited.

Yoona: “so, how do I look?”

I’m looking at her from bottom to top. I gaze at her like I’m stunned by her look. Wow, Yoona is really beautiful in that blue dress. Her beautiful hair matches her innocent looking face. There’s only one thing that I can say. She’s beautiful.

Minho: “you look okay”

Yoona: “that’s it?”

Minho: “I’m just joking. You’re gorgeous”

Yoona: “are you serious?”

Minho: “yes…..You are so beautiful” I whispered in her ear and I made it sound seductive.

Yoona: “hey, go away” she pushes me and left me near her door as she goes downstairs”

Mrs. Im: “someone is outside the house… Is he your boyfriend?”

Yoona: “I hope so” She said softly

Mrs. Im: “you said something?”

Yoona: “He’s just a friend”

Mrs. Im: “you look really pretty honey….be careful”

Yoona: “thanks mom. I’ll go now” she leaves the house and walks towards Donghae.

I look at Donghae who is just all smiles when he sees Yoona walking towards. He is going to open the door for her but the doors are still locked.

Donghae: “Wow… You look great”

He is blushing. I hope Yoona noticed that.

Yoona: “Thanks Donghae”

Donghae: “shall we?” He has finally opened the door. Yoona just nods and she gets inside the car.

Yoona: “ah!” Yoona saw me on the mirror. I’m actually sitting on the backseat.

Minho: “hey”

Yoona: “why did you just pop out? You scared me”

Minho: “sorry”

Donghae has gotten inside too. I think he heard Yoona’s scream.

Donghae: “I heard you shout. Is there a problem?” Just like what I said.

Yoona: “nothing… I’m okay”

Donghae starts the car and we’re on our way to Donghae’s house. I can’t stop staring at Yoona as well as Donghae. I’m worried that maybe he’s not paying attention to the road anymore. As we arrived at their house, there are guests already but just a few. We arrived a little early.

Donghae: “We’re here” Their house is really big just like Yoona’s house.

Donghae: “let’s get inside now” They get out of the car and enter the yard.

Yoona: “I thought this is a house”

Donghae: “yup. Why? You thought that this is a garden?”

Yoona: “yeah”

Donghae: “My sister loves flowers so much. As in, she really has an addiction to flowers”

Yoona: “I love flowers too. I have a balcony in our house that is full of flowers and I made them grow”

Donghae: “you and my sister might get along well”

Minho: “oohh…Sounds like destiny” Yoona rolls her eyes at me and smirks. She’s scary but cute.

Sunny: “Are you backstabbing me Lee Donghae?”

Donghae: “noona? No, I’m not backstabbing you…Why would I do that?”

Sunny: “because you hate me” She chuckles. Donghae’s sister is pretty. They must be a good-looking type of family. No wonder why Donghae is also handsome.

Donghae: “Yoona, this is Sunny noona. She’s the one who’s celebrating her birthday today”

Yoona: “hello, Sunny unnie. I’m Yoona”

Sunny: “So you’re the girl that Donghae has been talking about. Wow. You really are beautiful in person. I thought Donghae was just exaggerating his description about you. You know what, every time this guy comes home, he keeps on talking about you”

Donghae: “noona!” Donghae is blushing. His ears are red too. What does that mean?”

Yoona: “I’m sorry if I didn’t bring any gift. I really don’t know what I should give to you”

Sunny: “that’s okay. To see my brother bringing a beautiful girl on my birthday is already enough”

While they are on a conversation, JeTiYul suddenly arrives together with some of their friends and Jonghyun too. Here comes the homewrecker.

Jessica: “Happy birthday Sunny unnie” Jessica gives her gift to Sunny as well as Tiffany and Yuri.

Yuri: “Sunny unnie, Happy birthday. I’m wishing you the best”

Tiffany: “happy birthday Sunny unnie. More birthdays to come”

Sunny: “thank you” She receives her gifts from them and her mood changes a bit. Is she also like Donghae? Doesn’t she also like Jessica that much?

Jessica: “so Yoona is here too. You invited her?”

Donghae: “yeah. I asked her to come with me”

Jessica: “you asked her but you didn’t ask me?”

The atmosphere is changing a little. Jessica’s statement was kind of awkward to hear.

Donghae: “because…..”

Sunny: “let’s all have a seat now to start everything. Okay? Because it looks like the venue is already full of people”

Thanks to Sunny. Donghae and Yoona have separated ways with JeTiYul. I didn’t notice either that the tables are already filled with people. Yoona still choose to be also apart from Donghae so she decides to sit on her own at the back corner table, with me.

Minho: “weird right?”

Yoona: “yeah”

Minho: “is this still a party for you?”

Yoona: “I guess so”

Minho: “can you have fun by yourself?”

Yoona: “I’m not alone because you’re here. Even just talking with you would be fun”

Minho: “Great to hear that from you”

I can’t stop smiling after hearing that from Yoona. I just look at her when she talks and I’m starting to love hearing her voice. Good thing I still can answer her questions to me despite that it felt like her voice is an echo. I can’t cease staring at her. This feeling seems to be uncertain to me since it’s my first to feel something like this. Is this even right? Is it right that she’s more than just my master to me? Is it right that she’s more than just a friend of mine?