Minho Goes to School

Genie for your Wish

 

 

Minho is waiting for Yoona at her room. Yoona gets some clothes for Minho from her parent's room.

Yoona: "I think this will be fine" Yoona gets inside her room with guy clothes in her hands. Yoona and Minho aren't still changing.

Minho: "that's okay. I'm handsome so, I can handle it"

Yoona: "in your face"

Minho: "whatever" Yoona hands over the clothers to Minho and she goes to her cabinet to choose a comfortable clothing to wear. When she already found one, she goes to her bathroom but glances at Minho who is already shirtless and is rubbing his hair with towel. Yoona gazes at Minho's musculine body and his well-formed abs. She never thought that genies work out too. Maybe that's why Minho has warm temperature. Yoona shakes her head and starts to feel disgusting.

Yoona: "yah! Go change your clothes on the other room, not here!"

Minho: "why? You like my body?"

Yoona: "you're disgusting" Minho leaves her room but not totally. He leaves the door a little open to peek at Yoona. She takes off her shirt.

Minho: "Wow. Nice body, Yoona. I didn't realize that you have a very y body. That's really hot" Minho said when Yoona halfly took of her shirt and she instantly gets it back.

Yoona: "Minho!!! Get out!!" Yoona gets inside her bathroom immediately leaving a laughing Minho.

Minho: "she looks really pissed. Man! She's really hot. I never thought that she had that kind of body even though she's skinny"

 

Minho knocks on Yoona's door.

Minho: "can I come in?"

Yoona: "say the magic word first" Yoona is sitting on the side of her bed while drying her hair with a blower.

Minho: "magic word? Open sesame"

Yoona: "nope. Did you have an amnesia and you instantly forgot what you did?" Yoona is waiting for Minho to say sorry after what he did awhile ago.

Minho: "you're mad because I peeked at you?"

Yoona: "mad?? Yes, I'm mad"

Minho: "sorry"

Yoona: "your magic word is lacking something"

Minho enters her room though Yoona said that he still can't. Minho gets the blower from Yoona's hands and helps her dry her hair. He sits behind Yoona.

Minho: "saranghae" Minho said while drying her hair.

Yoona: "that won't work" Minho turns off the blower.

Minho: "saranghae" Minho puts his hands on the top of her shoulders then he kisses her back.

Yoona: "that won't do"

Minho: "saranghae" Minho kisses her neck. Yoona is just playing hard to get but she's already captivated by every saranghae that Minho is saying.

Yoona: "nope"

Minho turns her around to face him and whispers in her ear

Minho: "saranghae" he pecks her ear and kisses her lips gently.

Yoona: "me too"

Minho: "so, we're alone in your house"

Yoona: "yup" Yoona sighs as she looks around her room. She starts to notice that Minho keeps on staring at her. They already feel awkward then their eyes suddenly meet. Minho holds Yoona's hand and leans his face closer to her. Yoona closes her eyes then Minho's lips touches her lips. Minho touches her face to deepen the kiss as it turns to be passionate. Yoona and Minho slowly falls to the bed when Yoona's phone rings so they break the kiss.

 Minho: "I think you should get that" Minho sounded that he is disappointed. Yoona gets up from the bed then runs to her table and answers her phone.

Yoona: "hello? Mom?"

Mrs. Im: "hello, Yoona"

Yoona: "Mom.. Is this really you? Oh my! I really miss you both"

Minho: "she really does!!"

Mrs. Im: "who's that?"

Yoona: "a friend of mine"

Yoona mouths at Minho to keep quiet.

Mrs. Im: "really? Maybe that's your boyfriend. If he is, I would like to meet him"

Yoona: "nope. He's just a FRIEND" Yoona sticks her tongue out at Minho.

Mrs. Im: "is there someone that is planning to sleep on our house right now?"

Yoona: "actually, there is. Actually, he's a guy"

Mrs. Im: "good, so that someone can protect you as long as he won't sleep on your room"

Yoona: "of course mom. Am I a fool to let a guy sleep with me?"

Mrs. Im: "long distance is expensive. I should hung up now"

Yoona: "okay, love you. Bye"

she puts down her phone.

Minho: "fool to sleep with a guy huh..."

Yoona: "well...I guess I'm a fool"

Minho: "go to sleep. I'll just sleep at the couch"

Yoona: "no. You will sleep next to me"

Minho: "so, you're planning to play the role of a fool"

Yoona: "I can't sleep without you next to me. Just so you know, when you were gone for few days, my eyebags grew bigger"

Minho: "you really love me, don't you?"

Yoona: "yes I do" Yoona crawls to the top of her bed and covers herself with a blanket as well as Minho

Minho: "I hope we can stay like this forever" Minho hugs Yoona.

Yoona: "close your eyes now" Yoona is resting her head on Minho's chest and Minho's arm is wrapped around the back of her shoulders. They are sleeping peacefully with the lights off.

 

Yoona: "I should go to school now"

Minho: "okay, let's go"

Yoona: "you can't come" Yoona is already near the door.

Minho: "why?"

Yoona: "you can't get inside the school if you're not a student"

Minho: "oh...then, I'll start studying in your school"

Yoona: "how?"

Minho: "I'll go to the genie world first"

Yoona: "wait. You said you're already human"

Minho: "but there's a condition, I have to do community service in our world so, I can still get back there"

Yoona: "okay. I'll just see you later"

Minho: "okay. I'm gonna miss you"

Yoona: "me too"

Minho vanishes. Yoona goes alone to her school and she looks for Donghae to find out if he's okay. She suddenly sees Jonghyun walking to their room so she approaches him.

Jonghyun: "Yoona?"

Yoona: "is Donghae there?"

Jonghyun: "he's not yet here. Noona told me that Donghae doesn't want to go to school"

Yoona: "what?? Why??" Yoona becomes worried

Jonghyun: "I asked her the same question too but she said, she doesn't know either. She just saw Donghae got home last weekend looking frustrated and his right hand is bleeding"

Yoona: "oh my gosh" Yoona is thinking that it's her fault. Jonghyun notices that Yoona becomes nervous

Jonghyun: "do you know something about this?"

Yoona: "I'll go to my class now. I'm kind of late" Yoona flees.

Jonghyun: "nice talking to you"

She is sweating so much but she's not even running that hard. She's very worried that Donghae's condition might get worse because of her.

What if his head will just suddenly ache so much because of thinking about the rejection that she did? That won't happen, maybe. Donghae is an understanding person. She knows that he won't be like that. As she gets inside her room, she sees Minho standing near the blackboard and he's wearing a uniform.

Yoona: "what are you doing here?" Yoona whispered

Minho: "I told you I'm going to be a student here. Good thing that Taeyeon agreed"

Mr. Kim: "Im Yoona, do you know each other?"

Yoona: "no. I'm just greeting him"

Minho: "it's nice to meet you too"

Mr. Kim: "go to your table now"

Yoona: "yes, Mr. Kim" Yoona walks to her table.

Hyoyeon: "that guy is cute"

Yoona: "of course he is"

Hyoyeon: "what?"

Yoona: "I mean, he is cute, I guess"

Mr. Kim: "class, you have a new classmate, he is Choi Minho from Busan. Introduce yourself to your new classmates" The girls inside the room start to gossip when Minho goes in front of the class. Most of them are saying that he's cute and very good looking. Actually, Minho can hear what the girls are saying.

Minho: "hello I'm Choi Minho. I hope we'll get along well. By the way, I'm not available, sorry" Students inside the room start to laugh as well as their teacher. Well, that's not joke because it's true.

Mr. Kim: "okay Mr. Choi, go sit beside......" The girls with no sitting partner raises their hand including Hyoyeon and except for Yoona who doesn't seem to care. "Yoona"

Minho: "okay" Minho walks on the isle leading to Yoona's table at the back.

Mr. Kim: "wait, I haven't pointed who Yoona is. You said you don't know each other"

Minho: "she's the girl that greeted me. You called her Yoona"

Mr. Kim: "right" Minho proceeds walking and he sits beside Yoona.

Yoona: "you look good" she whispered.

Minho: "good?"

Yoona: "okay, you look great in uniform"

Minho: "I know that"

Hyoyeon: "so you and Minho get along well now huh.."

Yoona: "let's pay attention to the discussion please,Hyoyeon"

Hyoyeon: "I will...Minho?why does it feel like I heard that name somewhere before? Well, there's a lot of Minhos in the world"

Yoona and Minho never saw Donghae in school for 3 days as well as Jonghyun. He also said that Sunny told him that Donghae doesn't want to be visited by anyone and they don't even know why.

Yoona: "how's school, genie?"

Minho: "it was great because you're with me and I'm with you" Minho and Yoona are walking at the school garden. Minho removes her hand from his pocket. He holds Yoona's hand and locks it. They glance at each other and smile a little. Yoona's phone suddenly rings so she finds out who is calling. It startles her when she saw the name.

Yoona: "it's Donghae"

Yoona waits for Minho's response.

Minho: "answer it"

Yoona answers it and puts the phone gently to her ear.

Yoona: "Donghae?"

Sunny: "Yoona...this is Sunny"

Yoona: "unnie?what is it?"

Sunny: "please come to the hospital, asap"

Yoona: "wae unnie?"

Minho just listens to Yoona as she talks to Sunny. As their conversation lasts, Minho notices the Yoona's voice became shakey like she heard a very bad news.

Minho: "what is it?" Yoona hangs up.

Yoona: "Donghae is at the emergency room right now"