Extra Stuffs

It's You

Welcome to the Extra Stuffs for 'It's You.'

 

This story spanned 157 pages with 77,192 words.

 

So, in this chapter, there will be some trivia and some songs that I think pertain to the story.  So without further ado, here we go.

 

So Ji Sub (ft. Huh Gak, Mellow) - Such A Story
 
Super Junior - It's You
 
Boyfriend - One Day
 
BTOB - Imagine
 
RAM ft Suho - I Might Die Like This
 
It's You Trivia
1. The story of Jaime and Himchan is slightly based off of real life. Not the entire story, since I'm not old enough to be out of college, haha. But the whole sort of prequel, the oneshot, that one is the most based off of real life. I did have a really good friend that I knew since preschool move while we were in tenth grade, and he had liked me since fifth grade and I liked him a little, but I always just considered him my friend and nothing ever more. So, I based this story off of what it might be like if we met again.
 
2. In the chapter where Yongguk moves out of the house, I was going to have Jaime slap him, but then I took the dialogue in a different way.
 
3. I was originally going to end the story with Jaime and Himchan ending up together.
 
4. The memories that Jaime has of the past with Himchan are the memories that I have in the past with the guy friend that liked me but never confessed.
 
5. I attempted to make a sort of happy ending for Himchan with him finally coming to terms with everything that happened with him and Jaime and with him and Jessica to be able to have a better relationship without thoughts of either holding him down.
 
6. I thought about having Yongguk not know about his child in the alternate ending until he saw Jaime and Himchan some time in the future, but then thought that maybe having Jaime reveal that she was pregnant during his apology wasn't such a bad idea either.
 
7. I actually had the idea of Jaime being pregnant for a while and having Himchan step in that way, but since the regular story didn't go that way, I decided to make the alternate ending include this.
 
8. I thought about how to end the alternate ending for a long time, wondering if I should have a time jump or not and in the end, I decided to have a time jump
 
9. For a brief time, I thought about Minguk knowing that Yongguk was his father, but figured that maybe it would be less confusing for the child if he didn't know and only knew Yongguk as a close family friend
 
 
 
So this is officially the end of this story. I hope you all enjoyed reading it and experiencing what the characters experienced. I also hope that you were as satisfied with the alternate ending, I hope it wasn't too much of a shocker, or the actual story didn't have too many completely shocking moments, haha. I sincerely thank you all for reading this story and subscribing and commenting. I liked reading your comments and I even took some of your suggestions into consideration, whether it may seem like it or not, haha.
 
But here we are at the end, it's been a great joy writing this story and I think I'll miss this storyline.
 
And as I mentioned before, this actually is sort of based off of a true story, like what was stated in the first trivia. Obviously not everything could happen, but I first got the idea off of thinking about what would happen if I met this one certain guy again. 
 
I thank you all once again and I guess maybe I'll see you in the next story.
 
Have a good morning, good afternoon, or goodnight. See you soon :)