Chapter 6

One Last Wish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfSmbrHMz5w

 

Back at the orphanage, Mi-Young suddenly had an idea. She turned to Doojoon in the car, "how about I go in and ask Ji-Hoon if Hana could stay at our place tonight? I'm sure she'd love that."

*I want to propose to you tonight.* "Actually, there's something I want to do instead."

"Oh please Doojoonie," Mi-Young pouted and begged.

He looked at Hana in the back seat, who was sound asleep with her teddy bear in her arms. He rolled his eyes and agreed to it.

"Thank you, thank you!" She smiled and gave his a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be right back, I'll go and ask him now." She jumped out of the car and ran into the orphanage building.

Mi-Young poked her head around the office door and saw Ji Hoon and another member of staff sitting at their desks doing paperwork. Ji Hoon brightened up as he saw her face. "You're back! Everything alright?"

Ji Hoon was a tall, handsome guy who took his job very seriously. He didn't smile or laugh much but he was very fond of Mi-Young from the first time he saw her. It pained him to see her with Doojoon but he knew he could never have her that was just something he'd had to live with. He still appreciated all the work Mi-Young did for him.

"Can I ask for a favour?" Mi-Young smiled, as she sat down on the sofa in the office.

"What is it...?"

"Would Hana be able to stay at our place tonight and I'll bring her back tomorrow evening?" asked Mi-Young, hoping.

Ji-Hoon thought about it for a while before answering with a nod of his head, "okay then. Look after her," he smiled.

"Really? Thank you!" she automatically pulled him in for a hug.

"Do you want to go and fetch her things from her room?"

"Okay. Thank you again."

"No problem. See you tomorrow evening," he nodded goodbye.

"Bye!" Mi-Young excitedly waved goodbye and she skipped out of the office and towards Hana's bedroom. She collected a few toys, clothes and her toothbrush for Hana before quietly closing the door.

She headed towards the car where Doojoon was scrolling through emails on his phone. "Hey, I collected a few of her things for tomorrow."

"Great," Doojoon smiled and drove off home.

He carried Hana inside as she was still sleeping and laid her on her bed. Mi-Young followed them and placed Hana's belongings on the  guest bedroom floor. The bedroom was smaller than the other rooms but it was very cosy and warm. Together, Doojoon and Mi-Young dressed Hana in her pyjamas and tucked her into bed and left her in dreamland.

Mi-Young and Doojoon enjoyed a bottle of wine in the living room as they chatted happily about their day. "Thank you again for suggesting the zoo today. Hana really likes you," Mi-Young snuggled between Doojoon's body as he wrapped his arms round her.

"You're such a liar," he chucked, "she never spoke to me." Mi-Young giggled in agreement.

"I know, but Hana likes everyone." Mi-Young smiled warmly to herself thinking about how prescious Hana was to her.

"How about we go to bed?" Doojoon suddenly picked up Mi-Young bridal style and carried her to their bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing and nibberling the crook of her neck, sending tingles throughout Mi-Young's body.

She pulled Doojoon's polo shirt over his muscular body and threw it on the floor, leaving Doojoon dressed in just his beige chinos.

Doojoon began ing her shirt, pulling it over her head, revealing her sheer lace bra and flat stomach. He left feather-like kisses down her neck, her chest, down her navel and stopping just above the waist of her shorts.

He looks up at her seductively before whispering, "lets get you out of these." He gently tugs at the button and zip and Mi-Young slips out of her shorts.

"God, I love you so much." Doojoon says and kisses Mi-Young passionately, hovering over the top of her half- body.

"Actually Mi-Young, there's something I want-"

Knock knock knock

Miyoung gasps at the sight of Hana standing by the doorway. She quickly pushes Doojoon off of her and climbs off the bed, slipping on  Doojoon's top. Doojoon rolls his eyes before pushing himself off the bed also, letting out a frustrated sigh. *Will I ever get to ask her the question?*

She runs over Hana. "Sweetie, what's wrong? Why are you awake?"

"I woke up. I had a bad dream." Hana quietly answered.

*Of course you did.* Doojoon sarcastically thought.

Hana had sadness in her eyes, making Mi-Young feel terrible.

She bent down and gave Hana a warm, motherly hug. "Why don't you sleep in our bed tonight."

Hana gave a small nod and hopped into the high queen-size bed covered with linen bedding. She snuggled down on one side of the bed whilst Mi-Young climbed into the other side of the bed.

"So, where am I meant to sleep?" Doojoon asked, annoyed.

Mi-Young gave him an apologetic shrug, "the guest room?"

"You're kidding right? You're going to let this 4 year old push me out of my own bed?"

"You're not jealous, are you?" Mi-Young furrowed her eyebrows.

Doojoon scoffed, "of course not."

She smiled at her boyfriend's immatureness. "I'll see you in the morning."

Doojoon stood there with a what-the-hell-just-happened look on his face before bending down so Mi-Young could kiss him goodnight.

He pulled some pyjama shorts out the bottom of the draw and left the room.

"Goodnight, MiMi," Hana sleepily said.

"Goodnight pumpkin, sleep well." Mi-Young kissed Hana's forehead.