Chapter 9

Love Will Find A Way

 

 

“Jessica?”, Sooyoung shockingly said.

“Sooyoung, help me!”, Jessica shouted as soon as she saw him. Both men roughly held her hands, one of them tried to forcibly kiss Jessica. One of them had a beer bottle in his hand. Both of them were in drunk.

“Who the hell are you?”, one of men asked.

“Does it matter to you? Let go that girl!”, Sooyoung sternly said.

“What if we don’t want to? What will you do, huh?”, the other man asked as he smirked. Sooyoung took out his jacket, dumped it on the floor, and folded his shirt sleeves.

“I will do.. like this!”, Sooyoung said as he gave a hard punch on the man’s face. He fell down on the floor and held his face as he groaned in pain.

“You bastard!”, the other man immediately released Jessica’s hand and tried to punch Sooyoung, but Sooyoung successfully dodged the punch. The man fell down on the floor as he missed the punch.

“What are you, a sissy?”, Sooyoung smirked. The man tried to get up but Sooyoung immediately kicked hard on his stomach and he groaned in pain. The other man successfully got up from the floor, and he tried to hit Sooyoung’s head with the bottle.

“Sooyoung, watch out!”, Jessica shouted.

Sooyoung immediately turned at his back, and he successfully dodged the hit by his hand, but the bottle has broke and injured Sooyoung’s hand. Sooyoung then kicked hardly at the man’s stomach, and he fell down on the floor once again. Both men now lying on the floor, holding their stomach as both of them were in pain. Jessica then dashed to Sooyoung and hugged him. She cried as she was shaking in fear.

“Shhh.. it’s okay. Don’t cry”, Sooyoung patted her back as he tried to soothe the crying girl. He then immediately released the hug and took his jacket from the floor. He put his jacket on her.

“I think you should go now Jessica. Your fiance must be looking for you”, Sooyoung said.

“But, your hand..”, Jessica pointed at his injured hand.

“It’s okay. It’s not that serious. Just go now, before these two jackasses got up and tried to harm you again”, he said.


“Sooyoung.. “, she tried to utter her words, but Sooyoung immediately it cut off.

“Go now, Jessica! Don’t worry, I’m fine”, Sooyoung sternly said. Jessica immediately leaving the place. Sooyoung dug his pants pocket and grabbed his phone. He dialled Yonghwa’s number.

“Hello, Soo, where are you?”, Yonghwa asked.

“Can you please call the security? There are two jackasses tried to harm a girl, and I successfully stopped them. They’re now collapsed at the hallway near the toilet”, he said.

“Are you okay, Soo?”, Yonghwa asked worriedly.

“I’m fine, Yong. Don’t worry. Just call the security right now”, he replied.

“Okay, I’ll call them”, Yonghwa said as he ended the call.

“Arghhh.. my hand!”, Sooyoung groaned in pain as he saw his hand was bleeding.


Meanwhile with HaeSica

“Hey babe, are you okay? You look pale”, Donghae said as soon as he saw her fiance. Jessica immediately dashed to her fiance and hugged him tight. She was shaking as she cried.

“Hey, hey, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”, Donghae asked her worriedly. He slowly rubbed Jessica’s back, tried to calm down the crying girl.

“C-can we go home now?”, Jessica asked.

“But, you still didn’t tell me what’s going on”, Donghae said.

“Please, Donghae, I wanna go home!”, Jessica firmly said as she still sobbing.

“Okay, okay. Let’s go”, Donghae sighed as he wrapped his arm on Jessica’s shoulder and both of them immediately leaving the club.


Back to Sooyoung at the club

Yonghwa came with the security guards a few minutes later. The security guards then lifted the two collapse men and immediately brought them to the security room. Sooyoung then told the security chief about what had happened.

“Hey, Soo. Are you oo.. oh my god! Your hand is bleeding!”, Yonghwa shockingly said.

“I’m okay, Yong. Don’t worry”, Sooyoung smiled weakly.

“Your hand is badly injured, for god sake! Let me take you to the clinic. I will call Seo to ask our friend to go home. I’ll drive your car”, Yonghwa said.

“I’m okay, Yong. You don’t have to...”, Sooyoung suddenly collapsed.

“Oh, my god! Soo!”, Yonghwa shouted.


At the hospital

Yonghwa has brought Sooyoung to the hospital since he worried that the injury has caused Sooyoung sudden collapse. Yonghwa and the rest of their friends were waiting at the waiting area. About one hour later, the doctor came out from the emergency room. Yonghwa immediately got up from the seat and dashed to the doctor.

“How’s my friend, doc?”, Yonghwa asked.

“He lost lots of blood since the cut on his hand is quite deep. But, don’t worry, he’s stable now. Give us 20 minutes to transfer him to the other room before you guys can visit him”, the doctor said.

“Thank you, doc!”, Yonghwa bowed to the doctor. The doctor smiled and patted his shoulder before leaving them.

“How’s he?”, Seohyun asked his boyfriend.

“He’s fine now. Don’t worry”, Yonghwa smiled. “We can visit him in another 20 minutes. They need to transfer Soo to other room”, he explained.

“Damn! I’m so gonna break that jackasses bones!”, Wooyoung yelled as he slammed his hand to the wall.

“Patience Wooyoung, patience. The security guard has already made a police report. Those jackasses will gonna stay in the jail soon”, Yonghwa said as he patted his friend’s shoulder.

“Poor Soo oppa. Glad that he just had a minor injury”, Jiyeon mumbled sadly.

“I need to inform Yuri and Yoona. I think they should know about Sooyoung’s condition”, Yonghwa said as he took his phone from his sling bag and dialled Yuri’s number.

 


At Yuri’s apartment

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Yoboseyo?”, Yuri sleepily answered as it’s already past midnight.

“Hello boss. Sorry to disturb you at this late of night. Listen, I’m in the hospital right now..”, Yonghwa was about to continue his words as Yuri cut it off.

“W-what happen? Are you okay, Yong?”, he frantically asked.

“No, it’s not me. It’s Soo, he got injured”, he said.

“What? Why? Oh, god! I’ll be there as soon as possible. Wait for me”, Yuri shockingly replied as he ended the call. Yoona who was sleeping beside him slowly opened her eyes.

“Yul, what happen? Where are you going?”, she weakly asked as she saw Yuri was already wore his jacket.

“Babe, Sooyoung is in the hospital right now. He got injured. Yong called me just now. Get dressed now and hurry up. We need to be there soonest possible”, Yuri informed.

“What? Oh god! Okay, wait for me”, Yoona immediately got up from the bed and get dressed. Both of them immediately leaving their apartment, heading to the hospital.


Back to HaeSica

“Jess, babe, we’re home”, Donghae said as he slowly patted her thigh. Jessica fell asleep since it’s already 2:00 a.m. They already arrived at the front of Jung’s mansion.

“Huh?”, Jessica slowly opened her eyes. Donghae immediately went out of the car and dashed to Jessica side to open the door.

“Babe, let’s get inside”, Donghae said as he tried to help her to get up from the seat. She felt restless and weak after what had happened at the club. Donghae pressed the doorbell, and a few seconds later it slowly opened.

“Jessica, what happened?”, Mrs. Jung asked. She looked at her worriedly. Jessica just keep silent and slowly walked inside the mansion.

“Donghae, what happened to her?”, Mrs. Jung asked.

“I don’t know aunty. I’ve tried to ask her many times, but she just keep silent since then. I think something had happened to her when she went to the club’s restroom. I’ll try to find out from the manager on tomorrow. Just let her rest, aunty”, Donghae said.

“Alright, thanks for sending her home”, Mrs. Jung thanked him.

“You’re welcome, aunty. Please take a look at her. Good night”, Donghae said as he bid goodbye to Mrs. Jung.

“I will, son. Good night to you too. Please drive carefully, okay?”, Mrs. Jung replied. Donghae waved at her as he immediately went to his car. Mrs. Jung closed the door and immediately walked to her elder daughter’s room.

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Jessie”, Mrs. Jung slowly opened the door, and looked inside the room. The room has already dark, and she saw Jessica has already lying on her bed.

“Hmm.. she’s already sleeping. Better I ask her on tomorrow”, she mumbled slowly. She slowly closed the door back. What she didn’t know that Jessica still not sleeping yet. She still awake, and still remembering on what had happened at the club few hours ago.

“Sooyoung...”, she muttered the name slowly as her tears slowly fell down on her cheeks.
She still holds Sooyoung's jacket. Not long after, she fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. I'd like to wish Happy Belated Birthday to Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, and Happy 5th Anniversary to our Soshi girls. SONE loves you forever! ^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my story, and thank you for your comment as well. Love you guys!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.