Chapter 44

Love Will Find A Way

 

** So adorable! ^^ **

 

 

 

~ The Celebration - Part 2 ~



Saturday, at The Kim’s rest house, Haeundae Beach, Busan

Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived at the rest house a day earlier to make preparations for their friend’s engagement party and also to make sure all the preparations went well before they arrived. He also planned to surprise Sooyoung by inviting his cousin, Siwon to attend the party. He knew that Sooyoung was not really in a good terms with his cousin, so, he wanted to take the opportunity to clear up things between the Chois.

Sooyoung has successfully dragged his bosses, Yuri and Yoona to come to Busan with him, although both of them felt reluctant at first. Meanwhile with Jessica, she had invited her little sister, Krystal and her boyfriend to join them as she was pretty much excited to celebrate her sister's engagement and also to introduce her boyfriend to others.

Jessica had invited Sulli to join them too since she’s her little sister’s best friend, but Sulli had to refuse because her parents have already had a plan on weekend, to visit their relatives in Gyeongsang.

As for Danny, he was so excited since this was the first time he got a chance to visit another place besides Seoul city with his beloved father and his favorite Aunty Jessica. He happily sang his favorite cartoon theme songs along their journey to Busan which caused Sooyoung and Jessica to laugh non-stop on his cute action. He only stop singing when he felt tired and slowly fell asleep on the back seat of the car, hugging his favorite Rilakkuma plush toys.

“Aww.. my baby must be tired after done with his mini concert”, Jessica giggled. Sooyoung joined Jessica giggling on her words. Sooyoung was driving the car on that time.

“He was so excited to go to Busan since this morning. I rarely have the opportunity to take him for vacation before this. Poor my baby”, Sooyoung mumbled sadly while glancing at the rear mirror, looking at the little boy who was sleeping soundlessly at the back seat.

“It’s okay, sweetie. We have plenty of time to spend with him in the future”, Jessica smiled while caressing his back neck. Sooyoung just smiled in response.

Not soon after, they arrived at the Kim’s rest house area. Sooyoung parked his car at the parking lot provided. He spotted Taeyeon’s car was already there. Sooyoung went out of the car and walked to the back compartment to take out their bags.

“Need a help?”, Jessica asked while walking towards him.


“Nah, it’s okay, babe. Can you please wake Danny up?”, Sooyoung said.

"Yeah, sure", Jessica replied and walked towards the door of the back seat. She slowly opened the door, and gently the little boy's hair. “Baby, wakey, wakey!”, she said. Danny still in a deep sleep. “Baby, we’re here. Come on, wake up! We can play at the beach soon”, Jessica caressed his cheek, tried to wake the little boy up. Danny slowly opened his eyes.

“Aunty Jeshika!”, he weakly called her. He slowly rubbed his eyes.

“Yes, baby. Let’s get up. Do you want to play at the beach?”, she softly asked. Danny slowly nodded his head. “Alright, come here”, Jessica slowly pulled the little boy’s hands and carried him in her arms. “Aigoo, you’re so heavy, baby!”, Jessica . He shyly buried his face on Jessica’s neck. Jessica let out a soft laugh and kissed his cheek.

The three of them then walked to the main door of the rest house. The rest house is actually a three storey bungalow owned by Taeyeon’s family. Each storey have two bedrooms, and each bedroom has its own bathroom. Besides having two bedrooms, there’s also a living room complete with TV and couch set. The bungalow also have a large swimming pool, tennis court, a large and beautiful garden complete with a barbecue set, and also a mini playground for children. Sooyoung put the bags on the floor and pressed the doorbell.

“DING! DONG!”

A few minutes later the door swung opened. A middle-age woman appeared at the door and smiled at them.

“Hwangyong hamnida! Welcome to the Kim’s rest house. I’m Aunty Shin, the caretaker of the rest house. Please come in, Mr. Kim and Ms. Hwang are at the kitchen”, Aunty Shin said as she welcomed the three of them.

“Thank you, Aunty Shin”, both SooSica thanked her in unison. “Baby, say thank you to halmeoni”, Jessica said to Danny.

“Thank you amioni”, the little boy shyly said and buried his face on Jessica’s neck again.

“Aigoo, so cute. Is he your son?”, Aunty Shin asked while caressing Danny’s back.

“Ehmm.. yes, he’s our son”, Sooyoung said and winked at Jessica. Jessica giggled softly.

“Oh, I see. Do you want me to help you with the bags?”, Aunty Shin asked while looking at their bags that were on the floor.

“Oh, it’s okay Aunty. I can carry them all”, Sooyoung said as he lifted the bags from the floor.

“Come in, let me show you your room”, Aunty Shin said while leading them to upstairs.

After getting settled with their room, SooSica and Danny went to downstairs to greet the TaeNy couple at the kitchen. They saw Taeyeon and Tiffany were busy helping the maids to prepare lunch for their guests.

“Hey, Soo, Sica! Oh, Danny boy is here too. Come in”, Taeyeon said while his hands busy chopping some vegetables and other ingredients to cook. Tiffany who was busy helping the maid stirring a soup on the pot, turned her head towards them.

“Hey you guys! Just make yourself at home, okay? Lunch will be served in an hour”, Tiffany said while giving her eye smile to them.

“Do you want me to help you, Tiff?”, Jessica asked.

“Nah, it’s okay, Jessie. You guys must be tired after the long journey. Why don’t you guys go to the living room and get some rest. We will call you right after the lunch is ready, okay?”, Tiffany replied.

“Okay. Babies, let’s go to the living room!”, Jessica exclaimed. Sooyoung and TaeNy chuckled on her words.

“Babe, I want to go upstairs and take a nap for awhile. Can you please wake me up later?”, Sooyoung said as he walked towards Jessica.

“Sure, baby. Have a good nap!”, Jessica smiled. Sooyoung kissed on her forehead, and after that he moved to kiss his little boy’s cheek.

“Stay with Aunty Jeshika, otay? Daddy want to schleep”, Sooyoung said while patting the little boy’s head gently.

“Otay!”, Danny nodded his head while playing with his favorite Rilakkuma plush toys. Sooyoung then walked to the stairs, headed to the room.

“Baby, let’s sit here”, Jessica said while putting the little boy on the couch. She s her arms around the little boy’s shoulder. “Danny, do you want to have a mommy?”, Jessica asked. Danny tilted his head towards Jessica and nodded his head. “Really?”, Jessica asked for assurance. Again, Danny just nodded his head . “Baby, do you like me?”, she asked again. Danny just nodded his head again in response. “Do you want me to take care of you, just like your daddy?”, Jessica curiously asked.

“Yesh!”, he grinned. Jessica giggled on his action. She slowly the little boy’s hair.

“Do you want to call me mommy?”, Jessica asked him. He nodded his head again. “Let’s try calling me mommy from now on, okay?”, she said. Danny looked at Jessica and stared at her blankly. “Wae, you don’t like it?”, Jessica asked as she frowned.

“Mommy”, Danny muttered slowly.

“Omo!”, Jessica was stunned upon hearing the word that came out from the little boy's mouth. The happiness in her heart bloomed after hearing the word that she wanted to hear the most from the little boy’s mouth. She then carried the little Danny to sit on her lap.

“Say that again, baby”, she eagerly said. She wanted to hear Danny said it again.

“Mommy”, again, the little boy muttered. Jessica smiled and kissed on his cheek.

“Do you love mommy?”, she asked the little boy while pointing to herself. The little boy just nodded his head.

“Mommy loves you so much, like daddy love you, you know that?”, Jessica said.

“Lov yu”, Danny muttered while nodding his head. Jessica’s eyes got widened, and she smiled widely.

“Aww.. I love you too, baby! Kish mommy here”, Jessica said while pointing to her cheek. Danny gave her a sloppy kiss. Jessica giggled and caressed his back hair.

“Mwik pleash”, Danny suddenly said while rubbing his eyes. Jessica smiled and put the little boy back to sit on the couch.

“Give mommy kish first, then mommy will make your mwik”, Jessica said. Danny tilted his head and leaned closer to kiss on Jessica’s cheek. “Good boy. Stay here, okay? Mommy need to go to the kitchen to make your milk”, she said as she stood up from the couch.

“Otay”, Danny nodded his head and continue playing with his Rilakkuma plush toys. Jessica smiled and patted his head gently before she walked to upstairs to take his milk container and the bottle before she headed to the kitchen.

“Hey, Jessie. What are you doing here? Are you hungry?”, Tiffany asked right after she saw Jessica entered the kitchen.

“Oh, no. I want to make a milk for Danny. He’s sleepy, so he need to drink his milk first”, Jessica replied.

“I see. So, you’re already turning to become like a mother, huh?”, Tiffany . Jessica giggled and continued making the little boy’s milk.

“Who doesn’t want to be a mother, Tiff? I believe every woman would think the same. Besides, I’m going to get married soon, and sooner or later I’ll have my own child. I’ve already regarded Danny as my own child, Tiff. He’s so adorable, just like his daddy”, Jessica smiled. She just finished making the milk.

“It’s good to hear that from you, Jessie. You know what, you have changed a lot since you and Sooyoung got together”, Tiffany said while patting on her friend’s shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m glad that I found him, Tiff. Right now I only have him, Danny and Krystal as my life. And, not forgotten you guys. Thanks for supporting me after, you know..”, Jessica’s voice started to crack. She felt sad whenever she thinks about her parents. Tiffany leaned closer to hug her.

“Shh.. don’t think like that, Jessie. They’re still your parents though. Just give them some time. I’m sure they will understand someday”, Tiffany patted her friend’s back, tried to soothe her.

“Thanks, Tiff. Sorry for being a bit emotional”, Jessica said while wiping her tears.

“Hey, it’s okay, sweetheart. I’m all ears if you need me. Alright, you better go now before your little warrior will fall asleep”, Tiffany said as she released the hug.

“Yeah”, she giggled. “By the way, where’s Tae? I didn’t see him since I entered the kitchen”, she asked while her eyes wandering around the kitchen.

“Oh, he just went out to the convenient store awhile ago. He forgot to buy some ingredients for our barbecue tonight”, Tiffany replied.

“I see. Okay, I need to check on my little baby”, Jessica said while walking out of the kitchen.

Jessica headed to the living room with the milk bottle in her hand. She found that the little boy was already lie down on the couch, sleeping.

“Aigoo, I’m so sorry baby”, she mumbled. She then slowly sat on the couch, and gently lifted the little boy’s head to put on her lap. Danny was startled as he awake.

“Mommy, mwik”, he mumbled weakly with his eyes half opened. Jessica giggled softly.

“Aigoo, aigoo.. I’m so sorry, baby. Here’s your milk”, she said as she handed the bottle to the sleepy little boy. Danny then grabbed the bottle and immediately drank his milk. Jessica his hair gently while staring at the little boy lovingly. Not long after that, Danny fell asleep again.

“Hmm.. I should let him sleep at the room with his daddy”, Jessica mumbled. She carefully took the bottle from Danny’s hand, and put it on the table. She slowly slid her arm under the little boy’s back, and carried him in her arms. She then slowly walked to upstairs, headed to their room. She pulled the door knob, and entered inside the room. She laid down the little boy beside his father. She then sat on the bed next to the little boy.

“Oh, dear. The bed looks so tempting”, Jessica giggled. She yawned and slowly lie down beside Danny. Soon after that she slowly fell asleep.

 

 

**Heyyo!** :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry again for the late update. Hope you will enjoy the Jessica and Danny moment in this chapter. Finally Danny have a mommy, right? Yeayyy.. let's cheer for them! ^^

For my new subscribers and readers, thank you for subscribing and reading my story. And, for my loyal readers, thank you for your patience. Don't forget to drop your comment, okay? I love you guys, with all my heart! :)

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.