Chapter 31

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Oh, yeah! Another SooSica moment in SNSD's photo preview for their new Japanese single, 'Flower Power.'**

 

 

Jessica walked slowly to the bus stop near the restaurant’s building. She sat on the bench as soon as she reached at the bus stop. She felt sad and restless. She knew, what she had done to Donghae was too much.

“Am I selfish?”, she mumbled as she facepalmed herself. She let out a big heavy sigh.

At the moment, she's unable to figure out what are the possibilities and consequences of her such action in the future. Her mind is tangled. She needed someone to mend her restless heart. There's only one person that she could think of right now. That person is no other than her lover, Choi Sooyoung. She immediately took out her phone from her handbag, and dialed Sooyoung’s phone number. There’s no answer from the latter. She tried to dial again. Still, no answer. A few seconds later, her phone rings.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Hello, babe. Sorry, I was in the toilet just now”, Sooyoung said.

“It’s okay. Soo, can I see you tonight?”, Jessica weakly asked.

“Sure, you can, babe. Are you okay, Sica?”, Sooyoung asked in worried tone.

“Y-yeah, I’m okay. Soo, can you please pick me up? I’m at outside. Don’t ask right now, I’ll tell you later”, she said.

“Alright, babe. Text me the location. I’ll be there right away”, Sooyoung said.

“Okay, I’ll see you soon. Drive carefully”, Jessica replied as she ended the call.

After waiting for almost 30 minutes, finally Sooyoung arrived. He stopped his car in front of the bus stop, and immediately went out of his car. Jessica who was already stood up from the bench then immediately rushed towards Sooyoung and hugged him while crying. Sooyoung was startled at first, but he hugged her back, and caressed her back gently as he tried to soothe her.

“Hey, babe. Are you okay?”, Sooyoung asked her worriedly. Jessica just shook her head, and buried her face against Sooyoung’s chest. “Alright, let’s get into the car, okay?”, he said. He led Jessica to his car, and opened the door to let her in. After closing the car’s door, he immediately rushed to the driver’s side, and entered the car.

“Do you want me to send you home, babe?”, Sooyoung asked softly. Jessica shook her head.

“Can we go to somewhere else?”, she said. She wanted to be at other place besides her home to clear up her mind. Sooyoung tapped his chin, tried to think of the place where he should bring his princess. He suddenly got an idea.

“Okay, sure babe”, he said as he started to drive his car, heading to the place that he wanted to bring the latter.

After 40 minutes of driving, they finally arrived at that place. Sooyoung parked his car at the parking space. Jessica has fallen asleep during their way to that place. He turned off the car’s engine, and stared at the girl beside him who was sleeping peacefully on her seat. Sooyoung caressed her cheek, and gently pecked her forehead.

“Jessica.. wake up, babe. We’re here”, Sooyoung said softly as he caressed her arm. Jessica slowly opened her puffy eyes, and smiled slightly.

“Hey baby”, she weakly said. “Where are we?”, she asked as she slowly sat straight on the seat.

“At my favorite place”, Sooyoung replied. He immediately went out of the car, and rushed to the other side to open the door for her. “Come, let’s go”, he said as he gently pulled her hand. Jessica slowly out of the car. Sooyoung closed the car’s door, and locked his car. He intertwined his hand together with Jessica’s, and both of them took a stroll along the riverside until they reached at the bench located at the park near the riverside. The park is located near the Han river.

“Let’s sit here”, Sooyoung said as he pulled Jessica to sit on the bench. Both of them sat closer. Jessica leaned against Sooyoung and rested her head on his shoulder, while Sooyoung put his hand around Jessica’s waist. They were silent for a while, enjoying the night view of the Seoul city from the riverside.

“Soo..”, Jessica started the conversation.

“Yes, babe?”, Sooyoung replied as he turned his head to her side.

“I...”, she paused for a while. Sooyoung stared at her, waiting for her to continue her words. “I-I’ve broke up with my fiance”, she said. Sooyoung gasped and fell silent for a moment. He didn’t know what to say to Jessica right now. He felt a sudden twinge of guilt at both of them. He slowly released his hand from Jessica’s waist, and slowly his hair. He let out a sigh, and leaned his back on the bench.

“Baby, please say something..”, Jessica said while looking at him worriedly.

“I.. I’m sorry, Sica. I’m sorry for causing you and him broke up”, Sooyoung said as he facepalmed himself.

“Choi Sooyoung! Don’t you ever said like that!”, she snapped. “You’re not causing of anything. I’m the one who has already fall out of love with him. I can’t force myself to continue our engagement. I can't force myself to marry him. I love you, and only you, Sooyoung, no one else", she said as her voice started to crack.

“I-I’m sorry, Sica”, Sooyoung apologizes again. Jessica leaned forward and hugged him tightly.

“Soo! Stop saying that, please..”, Jessica begged as she started to cry. Sooyoung felt sorry for her. He hugged Jessica back, and rubbed her back gently, tried to soothe the crying girl.

“Shh... don’t cry, baby. I’m sorry for making you cry. Please forgive me”, he said softly. He released the hug, and gently lifted her chin. He wiped the tears on her both cheeks with his thumb, and leaned closer to kiss her lips. Both of them then shared their passionate kiss and embrace as they didn’t want to let each other go.

“So, am I forgiven?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Yes, you’re forgiven. Don’t you ever said that again, okay?”, Jessica replied while tapping the bridge of his nose. Sooyoung nodded his head vigorously like a small kid. Jessica laughed on his act.

“There, you look beautiful when you laugh”, Sooyoung said as he smiled. Jessica’s cheeks blushed and she immediately buried her face against his chest.

“Aigoo, you’re shy, babe? I didn’t know Jessica Jung is a shy girl”, Sooyoung chuckled.

“Haishh.. just shut up, Soo!”, she said as she playfully hit his chest. Sooyoung just laughed.

“It’s already late, babe. Let me send you home”, Sooyoung said as he slowly released the hug.

“Soo, can I stay at your apartment tonight?”, Jessica asked. Sooyoung scratched his head as he was hesitant to answer her question.

“Babe, it’s not that I don’t wanna let you to stay, but you need to go back to your home. I’m afraid your parents will feel worried about you”, Sooyoung replied as he caressed her hand. Jessica pouted. “Babe, please.. don’t do that to me”, Sooyoung whined. Jessica giggled and caressed his cheek.

“I’m just kidding, Soo. It’s okay, I understand. I’m sorry, okay”, she said as she smiled. “Alright, let’s go”, Jessica stood up and pulled his hand to get up from the bench. Both of them then walking hand in hand, heading to the car.


At the Jung’s mansion

“Okay, we’re here”, Sooyoung said as he stopped the car in front of the mansion’s gate. Jessica let out a sigh.

“Babe, are you okay?”, Sooyoung asked while holding her hand. She shook her head.

“I’m going to miss you, Soo”, she mumbled sadly. Sooyoung just giggled.

“Yah! I’m serious here!”, she exclaimed as she hit his arm.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry. I’m going to miss you too, babe. Just call or text me if you miss me, okay?”, Sooyoung said with a smile. He then went out of his car, and rushed to Jessica’s side to open the door. Jessica then slowly exited from the car.

“Alright, you should go inside, babe. I’ll see you later”, Sooyoung said as he closed the car’s door. Jessica leaned closer and hugged him. She then smashed her lips on him, and both of them were kissing passionately. Jessica immediately broke the kiss when suddenly she heard a voice calling her. She immediately turned to her back, and she was shocked.

“Unnie?”


The next morning, at Lee Industries office building

Donghae was busy checking several files on his desk when suddenly he received a call through his cellphone. He glanced at the phone screen, and immediately answered the call.

“Yeah, what have you got?”, he asked the caller.

“He’s working as a music teacher at Seoul University, and a part-time waiter at YoonYul’s cafe”, the caller informed.

“Good, anything else?”, Donghae asked for more info.

“He stayed at apartment in Dongdaemun, and had a 4 year old son”, the caller said.

“Good. Keep on stalking him. Update me later”, Donghae ordered.

“Got it”, the caller ended the call. Donghae threw his phone on the desk, and leaned his back on his chair.

“Choi Sooyoung, you messed with a wrong person”, he mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. I was busy with my work for the past few days. I'll try to reply your comment soonest possible. And, yeah, another fluffy moment of Soosica in this chapter, lol! Krystal finally found out about her sister's relationship with her crush. Wonder what her reaction will be? Stay tuned for the next chapter!

For my subscribers and readers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading the story. And, thank you for your comment as well. Really appreciate it. I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.