Chapter 45

Love Will Find A Way

** When I see you smile.. **

 

 

 

~ The Celebration - Part 3 ~

 

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Jessie, Soo! The lunch is ready. Let’s get downstairs”, Tiffany said. There’s no response. Tiffany tried to knock the room’s door again for several times. Few seconds later, the door slowly opened. Jessica appeared in front of the door.

“Hey, Tiff. Sorry, we fell asleep”, Jessica weakly said while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

“It’s okay, Jessie. I know you guys are tired after the long journey. Let’s have a lunch. Your baby sister has already arrived here with her boyfriend”, Tiffany replied.

“Jinja?”, Jessica’s eyes got widened. “Okay, I’ll be at downstairs in a minute. I need to wake my babies up first”, she continued while rushing back inside.

“Jessie, I’ll be at the dining room downstairs with the rest”, Tiffany shouted from outside.

“Okay, Tiff. Got it!”, she shouted back. She then walked to the bed and slowly sat beside the sleeping Sooyoung. He was still in a deep sleep, and his cute snoring sometimes could be heard. Jessica chuckled while looking at him. She slowly brushed his hair and leaned closer to kiss on his cheek. Sooyoung stirred a bit, but his eyes were still closed.

“Baby, wake up, please. It’s already a lunch time”, Jessica said softly while caressing his cheek. Sooyoung slowly opened his eyes and stared at her.

“Hey, babe”, he weakly said. “I wish I could ditched the food and continue with my sleep, but I guess that’s so not me”, he smiled. Jessica chuckled on his words. He looked down and found out Danny was sleeping soundlessly beside him. “He’s sleepy too, huh?”, he said as he the little boy’s hair.

“Yup, he’s a sleepyhead, just like his daddy”, Jessica .

“Hey, you’re a sleepyhead too, just like us”, Sooyoung back. Both of them laughed softly.

“Go and freshen up yourself first. I’ll wake this little warrior up”, Jessica said. Sooyoung got up from the bed and sat up straight.

“I think you don’t have to, babe. Just let him sleep some more”, Sooyoung replied. He gave a peck on her lips before he stood up.

“Is he will be okay? I’m afraid he might cry when he awake and found we’re not in the room”, Jessica asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry, babe. I’ll check on him after we’re done with our lunch”, he said as he patted her head gently before headed to the bathroom.

After they had freshened themselves, both SooSica headed to downstairs to join the others for lunch. As soon as they entered the dining room, Krystal got up from the chair and ran towards her sister.

“Unnie!”, Krystal exclaimed excitedly. She hugged her sister like there’s no tomorrow. Sooyoung was stood behind Jessica just smiled while looking at the Jung sisters.

“Hey, baby! How are you?”, Jessica asked while kissing on her cheek.

“I’m good, unnie. How about you?”, Krystal replied.

“I’m good too. Where’s the boyfriend of yours?”, she asked while looking around the place.

“Oh, he went to the toilet for a while”, Krystal replied. She then noticed Sooyoung was standing behind her sister.

“How are you, oppa?”, she smiled and waved at him.

“I’m fine, Krys. So, I heard from your sister that you dragged along your boyfriend here, huh?”, Sooyoung said with a smirk.

“Oh, god! Unnieee... why are you telling him?”, Krystal whispered to her sister. Her cheeks flushed.

“Eh, I thought you’re going to introduce him to everyone in here”, Jessica smirked as she baby sister. Krystal then dragged her sister to sit next to her. Not long after, the TaeNy couple entered the room carrying trays of food and placed them on the table.

“Hey, guys, you’re here. Let’s eat!”, Taeyeon said while sitting on the chair next to his fiance. “Where’s Danny boy?”, he asked as he looked at Sooyoung.

“Oh, he’s still sleeping. I just let him to sleep more”, Sooyoung replied while his eyes were glued on the food that were on the table. He was drooling over the food and tried to take some of it using his hand. Jessica who noticed on what he wanted to do immediately slapped his arm.

“Oww! What was that for?”, he mouthed to his lover.

“Choi Sooyoung, behave! I know you’re shikshin, but can you please use a spoon or chopsticks or whatever that relevant instead with your hand? It’s rude”, she nagged him. Sooyoung pouted while caressing his sore arm. Jessica giggled and handed the chopsticks to him and pecked on his cheek.

“Aww.. look at those lovebirds. Enough with the PDA, will you? You can do that in your room later”, Tiffany teased them. Taeyeon and Krystal chuckled. Sooyoung was blushing with shame at first, but later he just ignored it as his main interest was more on the food. LOL!

“Yah! Just shut up and eat, Hwang Miyoung!”, Jessica glared at her friend. While they were eating, the person that Sooyoung and Jessica wanted to see the most entered the dining room. Sooyoung was surprised as soon as he saw Amber was walking towards the dining table.

“Amber? What are you doing here?”, Sooyoung looked at him weirdly. Amber was startled as he saw Sooyoung. He immediately bowed to his teacher.

“A-annyeong Mr. Choi. I-I came here with Krystal”, he replied nervously.

“Ohhh... so, you’re the boyfriend of hers, huh?”, Jessica smirked as she elbowed her baby sister.

“Oh, god. Please have a mercy on me!”, Krystal prayed silently while covering her flushed face with her hands. She knew that Sooyoung and her sister will tease them as soon as they found out that Amber is her boyfriend. Sooyoung and the TaeNy couple just laughed at them.

“Alright, guys, let’s continue eating”, Tiffany said while her hand was busy scooping some food and put it on her fiance’s plate. They continued eating while chatting on random things and teasing with each other.

After finished with their lunch, all of them moved to the living room and continued with their chat. Sooyoung had to excuse himself as he need to check on Danny. He went to upstairs, and slowly pulled the door’s knob. As soon as he opened the room’s door, he found that his son was already sat on the bed crying while hugging his Rilakkuma plush toys. Danny immediately turned his head to the door.

“Daddyyyyyyyyyyy...”, Danny cried louder right after he saw his father.

Sooyoung quickly climbed on the bed and carried the crying little boy into his arms. “Omo, omo.. I’m sorry, baby. Daddy’s here. I shouldn’t leave you here at first”, Sooyoung frantically said while caressing his son’s back.

“D-daddy..Danny want mwik..”, he said while sobbing.

“Aww.. poor my baby. You’re thirsty?”, Sooyoung asked. Danny nodded his head. “Do you want to eat?”, Sooyoung asked the little boy again. Danny just nodded his head in response. “Alright, let’s get downstairs and eat, otay?”, he said.

“Otay”, he replied as he nodded his head again. Sooyoung smiled and kissed on his son’s cheek repeatedly before he got up from the bed and carried the little boy to downstairs.

“Hey baby, you’re awake!”, Jessica said right after she saw Sooyoung walked towards them with Danny in his arms.

“Mommy!”, Danny said while wiping the remaining tears on his cheek. Sooyoung put the little boy down and Danny immediately ran towards Jessica and hugged her.

“I’m going to make his milk”, Sooyoung mouthed to Jessica before he headed to the kitchen.

“Mommy?”, Krystal said in surprise while looking at her sister. Jessica smiled while nodding her head.

“Yes, I taught him to call me mommy this morning”, she said while caressing the little boy’s hair who was already in her arms.

“Awww.. that’s so sweet of you, unnie! Wow, I’ve already had a nephew!”, Krystal said while clapping her hands excitedly. Amber who was sitting next to her immediately elbowed the latter.

“I know you’re excited. Just control yourself, will you?”, he said. Krystal immediately covered with her hand.

“Sorry!”, she pouted. Jessica and the rest laughed at them. She then noticed the remaining tears on Danny’s cheek.

“Are you crying baby?”, she asked while wiping the remaining tears on Danny's cheek. Danny nodded his head.

“Yesh, Danny cwy”, he cutely said as he buried his face on her chest.

“Awww.. poor my baby. I’ve already told your daddy not to leave you alone there, but he won’t listen. Mommy will pull daddy’s ear later, otay?”, she said to the little boy.

“Otay, yesh!”, he grinned. All of them laughed their heads off. Sooyoung then entered the living room with a puzzled look on his face.

“What’s the fun?”, he said while walking towards Jessica and handed the milk bottle to her. He immediately sat next to his fiance. Jessica then laid the little boy on the couch and put his head on her lap. She handed the milk bottle to the little boy and Danny immediately drank his milk. Without notice, she quickly pulled Sooyoung’s ear.

“Oww.. what I did wrong this time?”, he groaned in pain while rubbing his sore ear.

“You made my baby cried because you didn’t listen to what I said earlier”, she said as she shot a glare at her fiance.

“Mianhae!”, he said as he pouted. Jessica smiled and caressed the ear that she pulled earlier.

“Next time please listen to me, otay?”, she said.

“Otay!”, he replied and nodded his head. Jessica giggled and ruffled his hair.

“Awww... what a happy family!”, Tiffany said excitedly while looking at SooSicaDanny. Taeyeon smiled and wrapped his arm around Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Let’s have a baby, and we can be a happy family like them”, he said to his fiance.

“Yah! Byuntae!”, she exclaimed as her face flushed. All of them laughed.

 

 

 

: ) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! I'm so so sorry for not able to update often. I was super duper busy with my work lately. Hope you guys like the update. I'm still in the mood to write SooSicaDanny moment. So, I hope you guys don't mind about it. ;)

So, don't forget to drop your comment, okay? I appreciate it so much. And, thank you so much for your patience. For my new subscribers and readers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading this fanfic. I'll see you guys in the next chapter soon! Have a great weekend! Annyeong! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.