Chapter 42

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Sooyoung's stare.. asdfghjkl.. and Sica tapped her chin lovingly.. kyahhhh! XD**

 

 

 

“Mwoh?”, Tiffany was surprised and unintentionally spits her drink out.

“COUGH! COUGH!”

Tiffany coughed. Taeyeon patted her back gently. Tiffany rubbed her chest before she continued.

“Jessica, is that true?”, she asked as she raised her brows.

“Yeah”, she answered shortly while nodding her head slowly. She shifted her gaze to the floor, didn’t dare to look at her friend.

“Oh god!”, Tiffany exclaimed. “What has gotten into you, Jessie? Wait, wait, did Donghae knew about this?”, she asked. Jessica just nodded her head.

“Tiff, calm down, will you?”, Taeyeon said. “You should be glad that she’s fallen in love with Sooyoung, our friend, not with other man”, he continued. Tiffany leaned her back on the chair and sighed.

“I know, baby. It’s just, I was shocked to get to know this”, she replied while staring at the Soosica couple.

“Tiff, I know she’s already engaged before we got together. But, we didn't know how heart works on it. And, we can’t determine with whom we fall in love and why. But, I believe, this is god’s will, Tiff”, Sooyoung said after being silent since then. He looked at Jessica and smiled at her. Jessica smiled at him back and caressed his hand.

“I know, Soo, I know. But, that’s not what I meant. I mean, the consequences of your relationship. Her family reactions and actions, Donghae’s and everything. I know, everyone could fall in love with whom they like, but, have you ever thought about the impact and consequences of your actions then?”, Tiffany said as she tried to put a sense on their heads.

“This is exactly what Yuri had told me before”, Sooyoung thought.

“We’ve already think about it before, Tiff. I’ve already called off my engagement and Donghae agreed. I’ve told my family about this, and you know, my dad will never accept it, and he against it. In fact, he chased me out of the mansion”, Jessica replied.

“Mwoh? Oh, god! See, this is what I’ve told you earlier, Jessie”, Tiffany said.

“I know, Tiff. Like Sooyoung had said earlier, this is the price that we have to pay to realize our love. It’s just that I hope the bad things will not happen to us”, Jessica replied.

“Yeah, we hope so, Jessie. So, is this the reason why you guys wanna treat us for lunch today, huh?”, Tiffany smirked.

“Hmm.. yeah, sort of”, she giggled. “But, really, it’s been a long time since we didn’t get a chance to catch up with each other. I miss hanging out with you guys”, Jessica said.

“Yeah, we should meet often since Sooyoung is your boyfriend now”, Taeyeon giggled while glancing at Sooyoung.

“Shut up, Tae!”, Sooyoung glared at him.

“Hey guys, sorry we’re late. Here’s your food”, Yuri said while carrying a tray of food followed by Yoona.

“Eh, boss, why are you serving us? Where’s your other workers?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Well, apparently my other worker is on leave today, so yeah, bosses have to take over his job”, Yuri sarcastically said while placing their food on the table. All of them laughed at Sooyoung.

“Y-yah! I’m not the only one who worked here! You got other workers too!”, he cried.

“Chill, Soo! Let’s eat!”, Taeyeon giggled which later receiving another sharp glare from Sooyoung.

“Alright, guys, enjoy your food!”, Yuri said.

“Thanks Yuri, Yoona”, Jessica thanked them. Both of them nodded their heads and immediately leaving the table. The SooSica and TaeNy couple then started eating their food while chatting on random things.


Later that evening at SooSica apartment

“Baby, come here, let’s have a shower first”, Jessica said to the little boy. Danny was sitting on the floor, playing his new car toys that just been bought by Sooyoung at the shopping mall. Sooyoung and Jessica went for a shopping at the mall after done having lunch with the TaeNy couple. He turned towards Jessica, and shook his head vigorously. Jessica chuckled.

“You love playing with them so much until you ignore me, huh?”, Jessica walked towards him and sat on the floor next to the little boy. Danny just grinned and continued playing with his newly bought toys. She gently the little boy’s hair.

“Hey, still playing with his new toys, huh?”, Sooyoung suddenly appeared in front of the door. He just finished showering.

“Daddyyyyy...!”, Danny waved at his father and continued playing with his toys.

“Yeah, your son here love his toys more than us. This is all your fault”, Jessica said as she pouted. Sooyoung just laughed at her silly remark. He walked inside the room and sat on the floor next to Jessica.

“Wae, wae, wae? Why is it my fault?”, he asked and gave a peck on Jessica’s cheek.

“You bought him a new toys, and now he ignored us”, she sillily said. Sooyoung giggled.

“Every little boy will do the same when they got their new toys, sweetheart. I was like him when I was a kid”, he said as he put his arm around Jessica’s shoulder.

“Hmm.. like father, like son”, she giggled. Sooyoung moved closer to his little warrior, and took one of the toys and played together with him. Jessica just shook her head and laughed. She then got up from the floor.

“Where are you going?”, Sooyoung asked while looking at her.

“I want to prepare my work shirt and yours for tomorrow, sweetie”, Jessica replied.

“Okay. I’ll get this little warrior to shower later”, he said. Jessica smiled and walked out of the room.

After tired playing with his toys, Danny got up from the floor and sat on Sooyoung’s lap.

“Daddy, mwik pleash”, he cutely said while leaning his back on Sooyoung’s chest.

“You need to get shower first, and then daddy will make your milk, otay?”, he replied while his son’s hair gently.

“Otay daddy”, he nodded his head. Sooyoung got up from the floor and carried his little boy to the bathroom.

After done with showering, Danny felt sleepy as the time was already 10.00 p.m. Sooyoung immediately went to the kitchen to make his milk.

“Here’s your milk, little champ”, Sooyoung handed the bottle to his son. Danny was already laid on his bed while hugging his Rilakkuma plush toys.

“Thank you daddy”, Danny said and immediately grabbed the bottle and drank his milk.

“You’re welcome, sweetheart”, Sooyoung smiled and gently his son’s hair. Not long after that, Danny had fallen asleep. He carefully took the bottle from the little boy’s hand, and put it on the side table. He put the covers on him, and slowly tiptoed out of the room.

Sooyoung headed to the living room and sat on the couch. He took his bag pack, and took out a bundle of papers and dumped it on the table. He took his pencil case, and took out a red pen. He started to scan through them one by one.

“Hey, what are you doing?”, Jessica suddenly appeared and sat on the couch next to him.

“Marking my student’s test papers”, he said. “Why are you not sleeping yet?”, he asked.

“Because I found you’re not in the bed, so that’s why I came here”, she replied with a cheeky smile. Sooyoung giggled.

“Oh, Jessica Jung can’t sleep without me!”, he teased as he giggled. Jessica laughed and playfully slapped his arm.

“Hmm.. where’s my baby? Sleeping already?”, she asked while wrapping her arms on Sooyoung’s waist and landing her head on her lover’s shoulder.

“Yup, yup. He fell asleep after finished drinking his milk”, Sooyoung replied while his eyes focusing on the papers.

“Do you want to drink? I can make it for you”, she asked.

“Hmm.. yeah. Can you make me a coffee, please?”, he said, tilted his head to  Jessica’s side.

“Anything for you, my dear”, she pecked on his cheek and slowly got up from the couch, heading to the kitchen. A few minutes later, she came out from the kitchen with a tray of mug in her hands. She sat on the couch and placed the coffee mug on the table.

“Thanks babe”, Sooyoung thanked her with a smile. Jessica smiled back to him. He stopped marking the papers, and took the coffee mug, and started to sip the coffee. “Hmm.. it taste good, babe. You’re pass with flying colors”, he said. Jessica just giggled on his words.

“I learned a lot from you, baby. I realized I was getting good in cooking and making drinks ever since I know you”, she said.

“Oh, I’m flattered, babe!”, Sooyoung said as he put his hand on his chest. Jessica laughed and shook her head. He then moved closer to hug her. Jessica snuggled against him. “Babe, I’ve something to ask you”, he said.

“What is it, sweetie?”, she tilted her head to look at Sooyoung and caressed his cheek.

“Hmm.. have you ever think about us? I mean, where is our relationship will heading? Have you ever think about it?”, he asked. Jessica let out a soft sigh. She didn’t know what’s the best answer that she could give to her lover.

“Honestly, I don’t know, baby. But, I hope that this relationship will last forever. I can’t live without you”, she replied. Sooyoung was silent for a while. He then slowly released the hug, and grabbed his bag pack. He dug inside and took out a small red box from the bag. He then stood up from the couch and slowly kneeled down in front of Jessica. Jessica somehow knew on what Sooyoung wanted to do.

“Jessica Jung, I love you so much, with all my heart. I know, we knew each other in such a short time. But I felt like I’ve known you forever. I had never fall in love with like I'm falling in love with you, Jessica. You’re too perfect for me. I don’t want to let you go, and I want to be stuck with you forever. So, Jessica Jung, will you accept this pabo to be your partner in crime... oppss.. sorry! Will you accept me to be your partner in life forever?”, Sooyoung said as he opened the red box which contained a heart shaped white diamond ring and shoved it in front of his lover. Jessica giggled and cupped Sooyoung’s face, and she kissed his lips passionately.

“I love so much too, Choi Sooyoung. And, yes, I want to be stuck with you forever”, Jessica said after she broke the kiss. Sooyoung who was still in dazed after the kiss then shook his head vigorously which makes Jessica giggled. He then slowly got up from kneeling, and sat beside her.

“May I?”, he said. Jessica held out her hand to him. Sooyoung took his hand, and slowly slide the ring on her finger. “There, it looks good and beautiful, just like you”, he said with a wide smile carved on his face. Jessica then dashed towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She smashed her lips on Sooyoung’s and both of them shared their passionate kiss again. They immediately broke the kiss after both of them ran out of air.

“Let’s go to the bed”, Sooyoung whispered to Jessica’s ear.

“Wae, wae, wae?”, Jessica cheekily asked.

“I want to celebrate our engagement with my way”, he said seductively with a smirk.

“But.. but.. you need to continue marking your student’s papers..”, she replied.

“Screw the papers. I’ll pass their papers with distinction. I want you right now”, he said. Jessica’s cheeks flushed.


“You’re such a bad teacher”, she giggled.

“Oh, yes I am, and you have to deal with this bad teacher of yours later”, he grinned and slowly slid his arms under her and carried her to their bedroom. And, you know what happened after that, right? RIGHT? LOL!

 

 

 

 

:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Hope you guys like the update. Yeayy... SooSica is engaged! ^^
Thank you so much for subscribing and reading the story. Don't forget to drop your comment for this chapter!
l'll see you guys in the next update.. Love you guys! :-*