Chapter 59

Love Will Find A Way

 

** Sooyoung in CeCi magazine, March 2013. So hawttt! >.<**

 

 

 

 

Still at YoonYul’s cafe with SooSicaDanny

“Alright, I’ll see you both at home later, okay?”, Jessica said while staring lovingly at Sooyoung and Danny. Sooyoung was carrying Danny in his arms. They were outside of the cafe to bid goodbye to Jessica.

“Okay, babe”, Sooyoung replied with a smile. Jessica then leaned forward to kiss on his lips.

“Mommy work again?”, Danny cutely asked.

“Yes, baby. Mommy have to go back to work. Come on, kish mommy here”, Jessica replied while pointing at her lips, wanting the little boy to kiss her there.

“Muahhh!”, Danny leaned forward and gave a peck on her lips.

“Aww.. I’m going to miss both of you!”, Jessica said while pouting. Sooyoung giggled while looking at her action. Danny just followed his daddy’s action, giggling while looking at Jessica.

“You think it’s funny, eh?”, Jessica said while starting to tickle on the little boy’s waist. Danny laughed and screamed as he felt ticklish. Sooyoung just chuckled.

“Alright, sweetie. You need to go now, or else you’ll be late for work later”, Sooyoung said. Jessica stopped tickling Danny and let out a sigh.

“Okay, goodbye babies!”, she replied and dragged her heavy feet to her car. She unlocked the door and slowly slid herself into the car. She waved her hand at Sooyoung and Danny before she started the engine and slowly drove away from the parking space.

“Goodbye, mommy!”, Danny said while waving his hand at Jessica. Both of them waited until Jessica’s car disappeared from their sights before they went back inside the cafe.

 


Back to the restaurant with Siwon, Hyorin, Donghae & Mr. Son

“So, Mr. Choi, I think I’ll come by to your office tomorrow morning to discuss further about the contract draft with Ms. Hyorin”, Donghae said while glancing at Hyorin. They just finished having their lunch on that time.

“Eh, that was fast. Hmm.. I smell something fishy here”, Siwon thought.

“Ermm.. oh, it’s fine with me, Mr. Lee. You can come by to our office for discussion whenever you’re free.. heheheh..”, Siwon said as he laughed awkwardly (Author’s note: Just imagine his laugh like in “The King of Dramas”. LOL!). Hyorin stared at Siwon while giving him a weird look. Siwon winked at her and gave her ‘are you okay with that?’ look. Hyorin just shrugged her shoulders, didn’t know what to reply.

“I’m sorry, guys. I need to go back to my office right now. I have to attend a meeting with client at 3:00 P.M.”, Donghae said as he got up from the chair, followed by Mr. Son and the rest. “So, Mr. Choi, Miss Hyorin, I’ll see you on tomorrow”, Donghae extends his hand for a handshake.

“Sure, Mr. Lee. We’ll see you on tomorrow. Thanks for the lunch”, Siwon shook his hand with Donghae.

“I’ll see you on tomorrow, Miss Hyorin”, Donghae said as he flashed a smile at the latter. Hyorin just smiled back at him. Donghae called the waiter for the bill. He took out several bills from his wallet, and handed it to the waiter. The waiter then thanked him and immediately left the room. Donghae and Mr. Son then walked out of the dining room, leaving the restaurant.

“Oppa, what are you trying to say to me just now?”, Hyorin asked Siwon soon after Donghae and Mr. Son left the room.

“What was what?”, Siwon asked her back while staring at Hyorin dumbfoundedly.

“Haishh.. about the discussion thing with Donghae. You seemed like trying to say something to me earlier”, Hyorin reminded him. Siwon furrowed his brows and scratched his head.

“Aha! Now I remember! He suddenly jolted up and exclaimed. Hyorin was startled with his sudden act.

“Yah! You scared me, oppa!”, Hyorin snapped at him and rubbed her chest as she was in shocked. Siwon just chuckled.

“I’m so sorry, Hyo. I actually want to ask you whether you're okay or not to continue discussions with Donghae on tomorrow morning”, Siwon said.


“Oh, about that thing, you don’t have to worry, oppa. I’m okay with it”, Hyorin replied with a smile.

“Ah, glad to know that, you know. I thought you’re going to decline it”, Siwon said.

“Wae? Why are you saying that?”, Hyorin asked.

“Oh, nothing. But, what I’m trying to say is, well, this is just my observation, okay? Please don’t make assumptions. You know, I’ve observed his conversation with you while we’re having our lunch just now. I don’t know, the way he looked at you, and the way he talked to you like he’s trying to hit on you. I might be wrong here, but, this is just my opinion, that’s all”, Siwon said. Hyorin was surprised at first, but then she giggled.

“Yeah, you’re right, oppa. I even think that way too. Well, I’ve already married, and I have experienced on that kind of situation either. There’s something fishy about him, I guess. You know, he used to deal with Jessica, and now he wanted to deal the business with me. I mean, come on, even if my daughter is here, she can also tell that”, Hyorin chuckled. Siwon just laughed on her remarks.

“You know, if so, I bet if Jessica knew about this, it’s kinda relieve to her, though. So, she don’t have to deal with her ex-fiance anymore, and she could focus on her work, and her new life as well”, Siwon said.

“Mwoh? He’s Jessica’s ex-fiance?”, Hyorin’s eyes widened. Siwon nodded his head.

“But, please don’t tell her that I’ve told you about this, okay? I just want to make it clear to you, so that you won’t be surprised if you know about it later”, Siwon said.

“Okay, don’t worry, oppa. I won’t tell her”, Hyorin replied. Siwon then glanced at his watch.

“Alright, it’s already late. I think we should go back to the office right now”, Siwon said as he got up from the chair.

“Yup, let’s go”, Hyorin said as she stood up from her seat. Both of them then immediately left the dining room.


Meanwhile at the Jung’s Mansion

“Dae, I’ll be there soonest possible. I’ll see you soon. Thanks for calling me, noona”, Mr. Jung ended the call. Mrs. Jung looked at him worriedly.

“Honey, how’s abeonim condition so far?”, Mrs. Jung asked. Apparently Mr. Jung received a call from his sister informing that his father has been admitted to the hospital this morning due to the sudden heart attack. His father lived in Daejeon with his elder sister.

“The doctor said that he’s still unconscious. They need to do the bypass surgery by today”, Mr. Jung replied sadly. “Tell the maid to pack our things this instant. I want to be there before they do the bypass surgery. Don’t forget to ask Krystal to come with us”, Mr. Jung said.

“Hmm.. h-honey, what about Jessica?”, Mrs. Jung asked hesitantly, not wanting him to get furious when she mentioned about their other daughter’s name. Mr. Jung suddenly frowned when her wife mentioned about Jessica’s name. He paused for a while.

“Just inform her. It’s up to her whether she want to come or not”, he replied with a straight voice. Krystal who eavesdropped her parents conversation since then immediately ran to her room, and took her phone. She quickly dialled her sister’s number.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Hey, baby? What’s up?”, Jessica excitedly answered the call.

“Unnie, haraboji is in the hospital right now. He got a sudden heart attack this morning. We’ll be departing to Daejeon soon. Dad want you to come too”, Krystal informed.

“Mwoh? A-alright, I-I’ll be there soon”, Jessica stammered as she was still in a state of shock.

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

Suddenly Krystal heard a knock on the door. “Unnie, hold on a second”, she said.

“Come in!”, she shouted from inside. The door suddenly swung opened.

“Krys, hurry up and pack your things. Haraboji is in the hospital at the moment. He got a sudden heart attack. Your dad want us to depart to Daejeon this instant. Hurry! I need to call your sister”, Mrs. Jung said.

“Arasso”, Krystal replied and quickly took her bag, and dumped her things inside. Her mother then left her room.

“Unnie, I need to hang up now. Mom will call you later. I’ll see you there later. Bye!”, Krystal ended the call.

“Okay, baby. See you later. Bye!”, Jessica replied and pressed the end button. A few seconds later, her phone rings.

“Hello, sweetie”, her mom said.

“Mom! I missed you!”, Jessica replied as her voice started to crack. It’s been awhile since she heard her mother’s voice ever since she left the mansion.

“I missed you too, honey. Listen! I can’t talk much right now. Your haraboji..”, Mrs. Jung was about to continue her words when suddenly Jessica cut her off.

“I know, mom. Haraboji is in the hospital right now. Krystal called me just now, mom”, Jessica replied.

“Dad asked you to come too. Can you take a leave?”, Mrs. Jung asked.

“Sure, mom. I’ll inform my boss later. Tell dad not to worry much. So, I’ll see you soon, okay. Love you, mom. Bye!”, Jessica said.

“Okay, love you too, sweetie”, Mrs. Jung replied as she ended the call. She then watching her maid packing their stuffs into the bag.

“It’s done, Mrs. Jung”, the maid said while carrying the bags to the door.

“Can you please put it downstairs. I need to check on Krystal, thanks”, Mrs. Jung said. The maid nodded and continued carrying the bags to the stairs. She then walked back to Krystal’s room. She found the door was widely opened. She popped her head inside the room.

“Krys, have you done packing your things?”, Mrs. Jung asked while looking at her youngest daughter who was still busy putting her stuff into the bag.

“Almost done, mom”, Krystal replied while looking at her mother.

“Alright, we’ll wait for you at downstairs”, Mrs. Jung said as she slowly walked away from Krystal’s room.

“Arraso”, Krystal replied. After done packing her things, she immediately carried her bag and walked out of the room.


Back to Jessica at Choi Industries office

“Hey, Suzy, is Mr. Choi inside?”, Jessica asked as soon as she approached Suzy’s desk.

“Yes, Miss Jung. He’s inside”, Suzy replied.

“Is he busy? Can I see him for a minute?”, Jessica asked again.

“Nope. He just checking through some documents. Yes, sure, Miss Jung”, Suzy said.

“Okay, thanks”, Jessica said and immediately walked towards Siwon’s office room.

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Come in!”, Siwon shouted from inside. Jessica slowly pulled the door knob, and entered inside the room.

“Hi, Siwon oppa. Sorry to disturb you. Can I talk to you for a minute?”, Jessica asked.

“Yeah, sure. Have a sit, please”, Siwon replied. Jessica just standing in front of his desk.

“It’s, okay, oppa. It’s just that I need a permission from you to take leave for few days from work. I just received a call from my mother, my grandfather just got admitted to hospital this morning. He got a sudden heart attack, and I need to go back to Daejeon to visit him”, Jessica said.

“Mwoh? Oh, god. I’m sorry to hear that. Sure, Jessica. Just go now. I’ll ask Hyorin to look after your work”, Siwon said.

“Gomawo, oppa”, Jessica bowed to him and immediately left the room.

“I need to call Sooyoungie”, Jessica said after she entered her room. She took her phone and quickly dialled Sooyoung’s number. After several ringings, finally Sooyoung answered the call.

“Yes, sweetheart? Sorry, I’m was busy just now”, Sooyoung said.

“Baby, I need to go back to Daejeon right now. My mom called me just now, and she told me that my grandfather has been admitted to the hospital. He got a sudden heart attack”, Jessica informed.

“Mwoh? Oh lord! Where are you now? Are you still in the office?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Yes, I’m still in the office. I’m on my way back to our apartment to pack my things”, Jessica replied.

“Do you want me to come with you?”, Sooyoung asked.

“No, it’s okay, baby. You need to work. I’ll go by myself”, Jessica replied.

“No, no. I can’t let you go back alone. Just wait for me at the apartment. I’ll come back home this instant”, Sooyoung said.

“Soo, you don’t..”, Jessica was about to continue to speak when suddenly Sooyoung cut her off.

“Sica, you’re under my responsibility now. I’ll go back with you, okay? I mean, we’ll go back together, arasso?”, Sooyoung insisted.

“Arasso. I’ll pack your things after I reached home”, Jessica said.

“Don’t forget to pack Danny’s stuff too. I’ll see you at home later, okay? Bye!”, Sooyoung ended the call.

“Okay, bye!”, Jessica replied.

 

 

: )

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Mianhae! I'm so sorry for not updating for quite a long time. I just came back from attending a course. Hope you guys like the update. Sooyoung and Danny will meet Mr. Jung for the first time on the next chapter. What will happen to them? Stay tuned for the next chapter. Don't forget to drop your comment as well. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! ;)

Sincerely,

Your humble author.