Chapter 41

Love Will Find A Way

 

**LOL!**

 

 

 

At Choi Industries

“Thank you for coming, Sica”, Gyuri said while leading the latter to her room. She asked Jessica to sit on the couch while she heading to the file cabinet to took some files, and carried them with her. She sat on the other couch next to Jessica, and put the files on the coffee table.

“I’ve asked our staff to prepare your room, but since you’re not confirm about accepting our offer last time, so, the room is still not ready yet. I think it will be done by this afternoon. While waiting for that, maybe you can take a look at these files. All these are the information about Choi Industries, plus the summary of our marketing reports that have been prepared by the previous marketing director”, Gyuri said.

“Thanks Gyuri”, Jessica smiled. She took one of the files and slowly flipped through pages by pages and read it. Not long after that, they heard a knock at the door.

“Come in”, Gyuri said. A young man entered the room and bowed to Gyuri and Jessica.  

“Sorry to disturb you Miss Park. I just want to inform you that Miss Jung’s room is ready”, he said.

“Oh, really? Okay, thank you Mr. Kang. Could you please carry these files to Miss Jung’s room?”, Gyuri asked.

“Sure, Miss Park”, he immediately walked towards the coffee table, and took the remaining files and carried them in his arms.

“Sica, come, let’s go to your room”, Gyuri said while getting up from her chair.

“Okay”, she said as she stood up from the couch. She followed Gyuri from behind. The three of them then went out of the room, heading to Jessica’s new office room.


Meanwhile at Seoul University

“Hey buddy, what’s the occasion, huh?”, Taeyeon asked as soon as he entered Sooyoung’s room. Sooyoung had just finished his lecture 10 minutes ago. He put his bag pack on his desk, and sat on his chair. Taeyeon walked to his desk and sat on the chair in front of him. Sooyoung planned to treat his friends, Taeyeon and Tiffany for lunch at YoonYul cafe this afternoon. He also planned to inform them about his relationship with Jessica.

“Nothing. I just want to tell you guys about something. But, please, don’t freak out when you find it out later, okay?”, Sooyoung said with a smile.

“Haishh.. you told me just now it’s nothing, but you ask me not to freak out, what the hell?”, Taeyeon said annoyingly. Sooyoung chuckled while looking at his pissed friend.

“BEEP! BEEP! “

His phone suddenly beeped. He took it from his pants pocket and stared at the phone screen. He smiled while reading the text from his lover.

From: My Ice Princess

Hey baby, how’s your class today?
What time do you want me to be at YoonYul cafe?


“Soo! Can you just tell me right now?”, Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Wait, wait. Let me reply this text first”, Sooyoung said while pressing the phone keypad to reply the text. Taeyeon groaned while leaning his back on the chair.

To: My Ice Princess

Hey sweetheart! The class was okay.
Can you be there at 1.00?

Sooyoung pressed the send button. He was about to start talking when suddenly his phone is beeping again.

From: My Ice Princess

Okay, I’ll see you there soon.
Bye baby, love you! :-*

Sooyoung smiled and quickly replied the text.

To: My Ice Princess

Alritey! Love you too, sweetheart! :-*

“Okay, done!”, he exclaimed excitedly. Taeyeon furrowed his brows while staring at him weirdly.

“What was done? Why are you so happy?”, he asked as he sat up straight.

“Oh, I’m sending a text to my friend to inform her to be at YoonYul cafe for lunch”, Sooyoung replied.

“I think I got it. You want to introduce us to your friend, a.k.a your girlfriend, right?”, Taeyeon tried to guess.

“Eh, how did you know, huh?”, Sooyoung asked in surprise, raising his brows.

“Dude, I’m born with a sixth sense. Just bear with it, okay?”, Taeyeon replied with a grin.

“Really? Wow, I didn’t know about that!”, Sooyoung said as he played along. “Okay, Mr. Sixth Sense. Did you sense this will happen to you before I want to do you like this?”, he said as he leaned forward and flicked hard on Taeyeon’s forehead.

“Oww.. y-yahh! It hurts!”, Taeyeon cried while rubbing his sore forehead.

“Serves you right! That’s what you got when you’re trying to be a smart ”, he said annoyingly. Taeyeon stuck his tongue out at his friend. Sooyoung flicked his fingers in front of Taeyeon’s face while continue putting his stuff into his bag pack, ignoring Taeyeon.


Back to Choi Industries

“How do you find your office room so far?”, Gyuri asked. She was sitting on the chair in front of Jessica’s desk.

“It’s comfy and spacious too. Thanks Gyuri”, Jessica replied with a smile.

“Don’t mention it. It’s our policy to provide you your own space. Besides, your position needs to have a comfy space to do your work efficiently, right?”, Gyuri chuckled.

“Yeah, you’re right”, Jessica replied as she giggled.

“Alright, I need to go back to my room. I’ll see you at lunch, okay?”, Gyuri said while getting up from the chair.

“Oh, Gyuri. I’m so sorry. I have a lunch appointment with Sooyoung and our friends. Do you mind if I’m not coming back to the office this afternoon?”, Jessica asked.

“Oh, really? Yeah, sure. It’s okay, Sica, you can do so. There’s no work to be done at the moment”, Gyuri said as she smiled.

“Do you want to join us?”, Jessica asked. She took her handbag and stood up from her chair.

“Oh, no, it’s okay, Sica. Maybe some other time. I’ll wait for Siwon to finish his meeting first, then I’ll have a late lunch with him later”, Gyuri replied while walking to the door.

“Okay, I’ll see you on tomorrow”, Jessica said.

“Yeah, see ya!”, Gyuri replied and waved her hand at Jessica.


Later that afternoon at YoonYul Cafe

Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived at the cafe a bit earlier. They sat on the table that already reserved by Sooyoung for them. Sooyoung had called Yuri earlier to make a table reservation since the cafe is quite pack during lunch time. He asked the TaeNy couple to wait at their table while he heading to the kitchen.

“Hey, what are you doing here?”, Yoona asked as soon as she saw Sooyoung entered the kitchen.

“Heh? I’m working here, though!”, he replied annoyingly. Yoona chuckled.

“I know you’re working here, pabo. But, you’re on leave today. So, that’s why I’m asking you, what are you doing HERE? By here I mean at this kitchen”, Yoona sarcastically said.

“Nothing. Just visiting my two lovely bosses since I miss having them around, that’s all”, he giggled.

“Aww.. I’m flattered, Soo!”, Yuri said while playfully sobbing. Sooyoung and Yoona laughed.

“Do you want me to help you guys?”, Sooyoung asked while sitting on the stool near the kitchen counter.

“Yeah, please make drinks for yourself and your friends out there”, Yuri said as he was busy preparing the meals that Sooyoung had ordered earlier.

“Alritey boss!”, Sooyoung immediately stood up from the stool while playfully salute to his boss. After done making drinks, his phone suddenly rang.

“Yoboseyo?”, he answered the call.

“Baby, where are you? I didn’t see you at outside”, Jessica asked.

“Hey, babe. I’m at the kitchen right now, making drinks for us and our friends. Just go to our table. Taeyeon and Tiffany were already there. I’ll be there in a minute”, Sooyoung said.

“Okay, bye”, Jessica ended the call. Sooyoung quickly put the glasses on the tray and carried it out of the kitchen.

“Hi guys!”, Jessica greeted the TaeNy couple as soon as she approached their table. Both of them immediately turned their heads towards Jessica.

“Hey, Jessie! What are you doing here?”, Tiffany asked in surprise.

“Oh, Sooyoung invited me to have lunch with you guys here”, Jessica replied as she immediately sitting on the chair.

“Really? I didn’t know that Soo invited you too”, Tiffany said. Taeyeon was somehow smiling to himself as he knew exactly the 'friend' who was intended by Sooyoung before.

“Wae, wae, wae? I can’t be here?”, Jessica sarcastically asked. Not long after that, Sooyoung appeared from the kitchen carrying a tray of drinks. Jessica waved at him as soon as she saw her lover walking towards their table.

“Hey, guys! Here’s your drinks”, Sooyoung said as he placed the glasses on the table. He put the tray on the next table. He sat next to Jessica.

“Thanks Soo”, both TaeNy thanked him in unison. Sooyoung nodded his head.

“Thank you”, Jessica smiled sweetly and put her hand on his lap.

“Guys, before we eat, there’s something I want to tell you”, Sooyoung said. He grabbed Jessica’s hand that was on his lap.

“What is it, Soo?”, Tiffany asked while sipping her drinks. Taeyeon who already knew what Sooyoung wanted to say was smiling towards them.

“Ermm.. me and Jessica..we have fallen in love with each other, ermm.. and.. we're in a relationship right now”, Sooyoung said.

“Mwoh?”

 

 

Uh oh! O.o

 

 

; )

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! I'm back with the new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy reading the update. Don't forget to drop your comment for this chapter as well. I really appreciate it. See you guys in the next chapter soon! Love you guys! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.