Chapter 27

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Another latest SooSica moment @ Incheon Airport, 21st September 2012. Sooyoung is so freakin' hot! >.<**

 

 

Later that night

“Soo, can I come with you?”, Jessica asked as she helped Sooyoung put on his jacket. Sooyoung turned to his back, and facing Jessica. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I’m sorry I can’t let you this time, babe. I don’t want the same thing will happen to you again, just like last time”, Sooyoung said softly.

“But I really want to watch your performance”, Jessica whined while tugging the hem of his jacket, tried to coax the latter. Sooyoung let out a soft sigh.

“Babe, please listen to me this time, okay? It’s for your own good. Stay at home with Danny, okay?”, Sooyoung said as he patted her head gently. Jessica pouted.  She wiggled her body forcefully to release herself from Sooyoung’s arms, and walked quickly to the couch. She sat on the couch while crossing her arms.

“Haishh..”, Sooyoung sighed, and slowly walked to the couch. He sat next to Jessica.

“Babe, please don’t do this to me”, Sooyoung begged while holding her shoulders. There’s no response from the latter. Sooyoung took a deep breath, and let it out slowly before he started to speak again.

“Alright. I promise I’ll bring you there next time after I check and satisfied with the safety of that place. How about that?”, Sooyoung suggested. Jessica slowly turned to face Sooyoung.

“Promise?”, she asked. Sooyoung nodded his head.

“I promise, sweetheart. Now, I want my kiss before I leave”, Sooyoung replied and pouting his lips. Jessica giggled and gave a peck on his lips. Sooyoung smiled widely and immediately stood up from the couch. He took his guitar that was laid on the table, and carried it while walking slowly to the door. Jessica followed him from behind.

“Alright, babe. I have to go now. Don’t wait for me, okay? I might be coming home late”, Sooyoung said as he leaned closer and kissed on her cheek. Jessica nodded her head and returned the kiss.

“Okay. Drive safely”, Jessica replied. Sooyoung waved at her after he went out of the apartment. Jessica closed the door slowly, and walked back to the living room. She sat on the couch, switched on the TV, and flipped through random channels, but nothing interesting to watch. She switched it off and took the magazine that was on the table to read. She flipped through the pages, but she can’t focus of any. She put the magazine back on the table, and leaned her back on the couch. She put her arm on her forehead, and let out a sigh.

“Haishh.. this is so boring! I missed him already”, she mumbled. She then got up from the couch, and slowly walked to Danny’s room. He’s already sleeping an hour ago. Jessica pulled the door knob to open the door, and slowly tiptoed to the bed. She slowly lie next to the sleeping boy, and slowly his hair and kissed his cheek. Not long after that, she fell asleep.


At the night club

Sooyoung and his group members arrived at the club around 10:00 p.m. They decided to come early to make early preparation since their performance will start at 10:30. Kwanghee who was already waiting for them at the back door of the club welcomed them.

“Hey, it’s nice to see you again, guys!”, he greeted them.

“Hey, buddy! Nice to see you again too”, Yonghwa replied and hugged him, followed by Sooyoung, Wooyoung, and the two girls, Jiyeon and Seohyun. All of them immediately entered inside. Kwanghee led them to the waiting room.

“Guys, I need one of you here to come with me to meet my manager first, and to sign the contract. Anyone?”, Kwanghee asked. Sooyoung patted Yonghwa’s shoulder, gestured him to be their representative. Yonghwa nodded his head, and walked closer to Kwanghee. Both of them immediately went out of the room.

“Alright, guys. Let’s start our practice”, Sooyoung said while holding his guitar. He and Wooyoung played the acoustic guitars, while the two girls singing along with them. 15 minutes later, Yonghwa entered the room. They immediately stopped their practicing.

“So, how was it?”, Sooyoung asked him. Yonghwa walked to the couch and took his guitar.

“The pay is good, and they wanted us to perform for about 6 months in here”, Yonghwa replied with a smile.

“Cool. Let’s high five guys!”, Wooyoung said as he raised his hand and gave his high five to each and everyone of their group members. “Alright, we got another 10 minutes to practice. Let’s continue”, Wooyoung said. All of them started their practice back. Not long after that, Kwanghee appeared at the door.

“Hey, are you guys ready?”, Kwanghee asked. Sooyoung looked at his group members. They gave him a thumbs up sign.

“Yeah, we’re ready”, Sooyoung replied while his other group members nodded their heads.

“Alright guys, let’s go. Follow me”, Kwanghee said as he led them to the club’s stage outside. He went up to the stage, and walked to the standing microphone. “Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. We would like to introduce you to a new group for our live band performance. They’ll start their performance from today onwards, every Saturday. Please welcome, The Everlasting Friends!”, Kwanghee said. Sooyoung and his group members went to the stage and bowed to the crowd of people. The started to take their positions on the stage, and Yonghwa started to speak.

“Thank you guys. Tonight we will start our performance with a duet song. A song called “You Know Everything”, sang by Kim Joong Kok-ssi and Soya-ssi. Hope you guys like it, and please enjoy the rest of the show”, he said. The crowd gave applause to them. Seohyun started to play the keyboard, and all of them started to play their music instruments. Yonghwa started to sing the song with Seohyun. (Author’s note: Oh yeahh.. I like Goguma couple! ^^)

jal jinaeneun deutan neoui hwanhan misoe
Whenever I see you living well and smiling brightly
naui maeum hanguseogi jakku apajyeo oneunde
A corner of my heart keeps hurting
bangaun deut utgo taeyeonhan cheok haebwado
I put on a happy smile and pretend to be calm
nado mollae tteollyeooneun moksoril neoneun aneunji
I know that you know that my voice is trembling

eotteoke jinaenneunji hago sipeotdeon mal manhanneunde
I want to ask you how you're doing
hanmadi geonneji motan chae doraseosseo
I want to tell you many things but nothing comes out and I turn back

da almyeonseo (da almyeonseo) jal almyeonseo (jal almyeonseo)
You know everything (know everything) You know it well (know it well)
eokjiuseum jitneun nareul da almyeonseo
You know when I put on a forced smile
mianhaeseo (mianhaeseo) dasi naegero dorawa
I am sorry (sorry) Come back to me again
malhaji motaneun nal almyeonseo
I couldn't say anything but you know me

(As time goes by) baby you’re my boy
(As time goes by) baby you’re my girl
(You’re my love) you’re the only one

sigani galsurok jakku tteooreuneun geon
As time goes by it keeps coming back to me
jomdeo jalhaejuji motan naui jalmotdeulppuniya
How it was my fault for not treating you better
geuttaen wae geureoke babo gatasseonneunji
That time why was I being such a fool
honja mianhadan malman doe noeigo isseul ppuniya
I keep playing it in my mind saying I'm sorry

ijeuryeo noryeokhaedo jiul su eomneun geon neoui gieok
I try to forget but I couldn't erase the memory of you
cheoeumen itorok apeul jul mollanneunde
In the beginning I didn't know it would be this painful

da almyeonseo (da almyeonseo) jal almyeonseo (jal almyeonseo)
You know everything (know everything) You know it well (know it well)
eokjiuseum jitneun nareul da almyeonseo
You know when I put on a forced smile
mianhaeseo (mianhaeseo) dasi naegero dorawa
I am sorry (sorry) Come back to me again
malhaji motaneun nal almyeonseo
I couldn't say anything but you know me

nae mami neoreul nochi motae an doeneun geol almyeonseodo
My heart can't let you go I know that
babo gateun nan ajikkkajido neoreul jabeuryeo hae
The foolish me still trying to catch you

da almyeonseo jal almyeonseo
I know everything I know it well
ijeul su eomneun geol nado da almyeonseo
I know that I can't forget you
nae aneseo neoreul beoril su eomneun geol
I can't get you out from inside of me
malhaji anhado da almyeonseo
I couldn't say anything but you know me

As time goes by) baby you’re my boy
(As time goes by) baby you’re my girl
(You’re my love) you’re the only one

The crowd cheered and gave applause to them after they ended the song.  They smiled widely to each other as they felt happy and satisfied with a good response received from the crowd. Yonghwa then took the mic and started to speak.

“Thank you, thank you. The next song will be presented by Sooyoung-ssi. The song was sang by Jang Geun Suk-ssi. Please welcome Sooyoung-ssi with the song “She’s Mine”. The crowd cheered and gave applause. Sooyoung walked to stand in front of the stage.

“Thank you. This song I dedicate to the one I love. Please enjoy the song”, he said. He started to play his guitar and sing the song.

Ttan saramhago
Chakgakhan geot gatayo
Jeoraneun sarameun marijyo
Geuri joheun namjan aninde

Geunyeoneun jeongmal
Nuni bushin yeojajyo
Na gateun namjahagoneun
Jeonhyeo an eoullineun
Jeongmal joheun yeojande

Jeoeui geunyeoneun
Jeoreul neomu saranghamnida
Jeoeui geunyeoneun
Jega gajang meotjidago hamnida

Manhi yakhago
Da eoseolpeuge saraon nareul
Wae geuri johahago
Akkyeojuneunji moreumnida

Jeol bol ttaemada
Hwanhi useojumnida
Na yeokshi useoya haneunde
Geujeo meonghani baraman bomnida

Geunyeoneun jeomjeom
Nareul dalmagamnida
Duriseo gireul georeul ttae
Jom deo hal eoullige
Baeryeohaejun geomnida

Jeoeui geunyeoneun
Jeoreul neomu saranghamnida
Jeoeui geunyeoneun
Jega gajang meotjidago hamnida

Manhi yakhago
Da eoseolpeuge saraon nareul
Wae geuri johahago
Akkyeojuneunji moreumnida

Gakkeumeun monnan jega shirheoseo
Chakhan geunyeoreul tto ulligo
Jeodo ureotseumnida
Geureon jeoeui soneul butjabgo
Sum jugimyeo haejuneun mal
Jogeumsshik apeuro naagajago oh

Jega geunyeoreul
Gajang manhi saranghamnida
Je jashinboda
Geunyeoeui haengbogeul gidohamnida

Neomu yeppeuge
Nal baraboneun geunyeoreul wihae
Nae modeun salmeul bachyeo
Saranghal geoseul… gohamnida

She must have mistaken me for someone else
I’m not the good man she thinks I am
She shouldn’t be with a person like me
But she’s the woman I like so much
She loves me so much

My woman, she loves me so much
My woman, she says I’m the greatest man she’s ever met
I’m weak and I have lived my life so irresponsible
I can’t understand why she’s so good to me

She smiles brightly whenever she sees me
I should smile back, but all I can do is stand there and stare blankly
Little by little she’s slowly becoming more like me
When we’re together, she tries so hard to make us look compatible

Sometimes I hate my unworthy self
When that kind girl cries again because of me, I’ll cry with her too
When she holds my hand, I lose my breath and my voice
I want to live like this from now on
I love her so much
I pray for her happiness more than my own
She looks so beautiful in my eyes
I’ll dedicate the rest of my life to loving her.. this I swear

The crowd then cheered and gave applause to him. Sooyoung bowed and thanked them, and he walked back to his position. After Sooyoung’s performance, the group continued to perform with few more songs before they ended their performance on that night.

After the performance, all of them went back to the waiting room, and Kwanghee followed them from behind. “Wow, that was awesome, guys. This club has never been so crowded like this before. I think they liked your performance”, he said excitedly.

“Yeah, we feel so glad and happy with the response from crowd. Thanks for giving this opportunity for us, Kwanghee”, Wooyoung said as he patted his shoulder.

“Hey, don’t mention it, Wooyoung. You guys are my friends, and this is the least that I can do to all of you”, he said with a smile. All of them then immediately pack their things before went out of the room.

“Thanks once again, Kwanghee. We’ll see you again on next Saturday”, Sooyoung said while giving a hug to his friend, followed by his group members. After bid a goodbye to Kwanghee and his friends, Sooyoung immediately walked to his car. While he was opening his car’s door, he felt someone’s tapping on his shoulder. He turned to his back, and he was shocked to see the unexpected person.

“Krystal?”

 

 

 

 

 

**Omo.. omo!**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. Hope you guys like it. Here's the link of the songs that I include in this chapter. All of them are my favorite songs:

1) Kim Jong Kook feat Soya - You Know Everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lVhLkW03h4

2) Jang Geun Suk - She's Mine (Marry Me, Mary OST): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Efzh2ZOnc0

Oh, I'd like to wish Happy Birthday to SNSD's Dancing Queen, Kim Hyoyeon. Thank you for subscribing and reading my story, and thank you for your comment as well. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Have a great weekend! :)

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.