Chapter 14

Love Will Find A Way

**SooSica is real? You decide!**

 

 

“Ermm.. S-sica, can I ask you something?”, Sooyoung asked while slowly chewing the fruit that in his mouth.

“Yeah, sure. What is it, Soo?”, she replied as she glanced at Sooyoung.

Alright Soo, just asking her. No big deal, right?

“Ermm.. that night, at the club, I saw you with a man, is he your fiance?”, he asked. Jessica was a bit surprised at first, but then she smiled. She decided to again.

“Nope. He’s not my fiance”, she said calmly.

“Oh!”, he nodded his head. “If he’s not your fiance then, your boyfriend?”, Sooyoung asked again.

“Nope”, she replied shortly. Sooyoung scratched his head, looking at Jessica in confusion. Jessica in other hand, was giggling softly.

“If that so, then who's he anyway?”, Sooyoung asked again. Jessica then cleared before she answered.

“He’s my fiance, Soo”, she said softly.

Yeah, how can I forget that you're already engaged Sica!

“Oh, I see”, he mumbled as he nodded his head slowly.

“Why are you asking me about him anyway?”, Jessica asked. She took another slice of the fruits and fed Sooyoung.

“I... hmm.. nothing. I’m just curious, that’s all”, he replied as he let out a small smile.

“Okay, my turn to ask you now”, she said. “Do you have a girlfriend?”, she asked him bluntly. Sooyoung shook his head before he replied..

“Nope. I don’t have any since I was busy with my working life, and busy raising my little one. My life is not that interesting, isn’t it?”, he chuckled awkwardly. Jessica smiled upon hearing his answer.

It must be hard for him to date with any girls. Poor him.

“Ah, I see. Then why is Krystal here? I thought she’s your girlfriend”, Jessica said as she was in the mood to . Sooyoung’s eyes got widened.

“Mwoh? A-aniyo! Haishh.. she’s my student, Sica. How can I date with my own student?”, Sooyoung exclaimed. Jessica giggled.

“Sorry, I’m just teasing you, Sooyoung”, she giggled.

“You’re meanie, you know. You can’t do that to a sick people like me”, Sooyoung said as he pouted.

“Omo, are you mad at me? I’m sorry!”, she frantically asked while caressing Sooyoung’s arm.

“I’m not mad at you, Sica. I just feel a bit offended. You make me sound like I’m a pathetic one”, Sooyoung said slowly with a gloomy face. He’s actually planned to tease the girl back. Jessica immediately stood up from the chair, and put the plate on the side table. She then leaned forward and hugged Sooyoung’s head onto her chest. Sooyoung gasped.

“I’m sorry, Soo. I didn’t mean to say that to you. I was just teasing you, that’s all”, Jessica said as her voice started to crack.

Oh, my.. Jessica, what are you doing?

“S-sica.. i-it’s okay. I’m just t-teasing you too”, Sooyoung suddenly stuttered. Jessica immediately released the hug, and giving her icy stare at Sooyoung. Sooyoung gulped and smiled nervously upon looking at her cold face.

“You know what, if you’re not sick, I will smack your head hard. But, since you’re, I just do, like this!”, she said as she flicked his forehead.

“Oww!”, Sooyoung groaned in pain as he rubbed his sore forehead.

“Serves you right!”, Jessica smirked and sat back on her chair while crossing her arms. Soon after that, her phone suddenly rings. She immediately took out her phone from her handbag.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Yoboseyo?”, she answered the call.

“Hello, Jess, can you please come back to the office right now? There are some documents that you need to go through and sign urgently. Our client want us to send them by today”, Nicole, Jessica’s personal assistant called. Jessica sighed as she hesitantly wanted to go back to her office. She somehow enjoyed the time she spent with Sooyoung.

“Alright, I’ll be there soonest possible”, she replied.

“Thanks Jess, I’ll see you later. Bye!”, Nicole ended the conversation.

“Yeah, bye!”, Jessica ended the call.

“Sorry Soo, I need to go back to my office. Had an urgent matters”, she said as she got up from her chair.

“It’s okay, Sica. Just go ahead. I guess I’ll see you later then. Thank you for visiting me”, Sooyoung said as he smiled.

“Yeah, I’ll see you later. Bye!”, she waved her hand as she bid goodbye to Sooyoung.

“Bye!”, Sooyoung replied while watching Jessica leaving the room. Suddenly Jessica went back inside and hurriedly walked towards Sooyoung.

“Sica, why are you coming back? Did you left anything?”, Sooyoung asked as he furrowed his brows.

“Give me your phone number. I’ll pick you up tomorrow”, she said. Sooyoung was surprised.

“You don’t have to, Sica. Yuri will pick me up on tomorrow”, Sooyoung replied calmly.

“Haishh.. so stubborn! Just give me your phone number, Soo. Hurry up!”, she exclaimed as she handed her phone to Sooyoung to insert his phone number.

“Alright, Miss Grumpy! Hold on a second”, Sooyoung annoyingly took her phone and insert his phone number. “There!”, he said as he handed the phone back to Jessica. She immediately took the phone and ran to the door.

“I’ll see you on tomorrow. Bye!”, she shouted as she immediately walked out of the room.

“Hmm.. this is weird”, he mumbled.


A few minutes later

After done with their lunch, Mrs. Jung, Krystal, Danny and YoonYul went back to Sooyoung’s room. As soon as they entered the room, they found out that Sooyoung was alone in the room.

“Sooyoung, where’s Jessica?”, Mrs. Jung asked as soon as she noticed on her eldest daughter's absence.

“She just received a call, asking her to go back to her office, Aunty. She said she had an urgent matters to be settled”, Sooyoung replied.

“Oh, okay. I’ll go home with Krystal later”, Mrs. Jung said. Danny then slowly walked towards Yuri and yawned, and he tugged Yuri’s pants while pointing at Sooyoung’s bed. He wanted to be lifted to the bed. Yuri then lifted the little boy and put him on the bed beside Sooyoung.

“Daddy, Danny want to schleep”, he said as he slowly rubbed his eyes.

“Aigoo, you’re sleepy little champ? Alright, sleep here”, Sooyoung said as he patted the mattress and slowly pulled the little boy’s body to lie down next to him. Not long after that, Danny slowly drifted off to sleep.

“Soo, it looks not comfy enough for him to sleep here. I think we should bring him back to Aunty Im’s place”, Yuri said. Sooyoung stared at the sleeping little boy and slowly his hair.

“Yeah, I think so, too. Thanks Yul”, Sooyoung thanked him. Yuri nodded his head.

“Sooyoung, I think we should leave first. Get well soon, okay?”, Mrs. Jung said.

“Thank you for visiting me Aunty, Krys”, Sooyoung replied as he smiled.

“You’re welcome, Mr. Choi. Take care, and I’ll see you later at school”, Krystal said as she caressed Sooyoung’s arm. Sooyoung smiled at her awkwardly. YoonYul’s eyes got widened while looking at each others.

“I think the Jungs love our friend so much, huh?”, Yuri slowly whispered to Yoona. Both of them giggled softly.


Meanwhile, at Jessica’s office

“Thanks Jess. Sorry for troubling you for coming back. The client need the document back urgently”, Nicole said.

“It’s okay, Nic. Anyway, can you please check on my schedule tomorrow?”, Jessica asked. Nicole took her planner and started to check on Jessica’s schedule.

“So far you’re free in the morning, but you got an appointment with client in the afternoon”, she said.

“Can you please call the client, and reschedule the appointment in another day? I will not coming to the office on tomorrow. I need to pick up my friend from the hospital”, she said.

“Jinja? What happened to your friend?”, Nicole asked.

“He was involved in an accident”, she replied.

“He? Your friend is he?”, Nicole asked in surprise. As far as she knows, Jessica never had any male friend since she doesn’t like to mingle around with other people, except with her fiance and her family members.

“Yeah, why?”, she asked Nicole back.

“Ermm.. nothing. Okay, I will reschedule your appointment later”, she replied.

“Alright, is there anything else for me to do?”, Jessica asked.

“Nope, you’re free to go”, Nicole replied as she got up from the chair.

“Okay, I’ll see you later. Bye!”, Jessica immediately got up from her chair and grabbed her handbag.

“Yeah, see you later. Bye Jess!”, Nicole bid her goodbye.

“Hmm.. this is weird, and new. I wonder who’s ‘he’?”, Nicole mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Here's an update for today. Hope you guys like it. :)

 

Sincerely,

Your humble author