Chapter 8

Love Will Find A Way

 

 

At Sooyoung’s apartment

It’s Saturday morning, and it’s Sooyoung’s off day from work. Usually, he and Danny will wake up late, and they will have their brunch outside together . Sooyoung has planning to take his son for shopping and brunch at the usual shopping mall as it has an indoor kids playground, next to the toys store.

“KRINGGGGG!”

The alarm clock rings, and the time indicates it's already 11:00 am. Sooyoung immediately turned off the alarm, and slowly he got up from his bed. He stretched his body for a few seconds before he walked out of his room. He then went to his son’s room to check on him. He slowly opened the door, and tiptoed inside. His little boy still in a deep sleep. Sooyoung sat on the bed and gently his son’s hair.

“Danny, wakey, wakey!”, he patted the little boy’s arm. Danny stirred a bit, his eyes still closed. “Baby, wake up. It’s a play day today”, Sooyoung whispered to the sleeping boy’s ear. Danny slowly opened his eyes.

“Daddyyy...”, he weakly called. Sooyoung slowly lifted his little boy and carried him in his arms.

“Still sleepy, huh?”, Sooyoung asked. Danny nodded his head slowly. Sooyoung smiled and kissed his cheek repeatedly. “Daddy wanna take you to the playground at the mall today. Do you like it?”, he asked the sleepy boy.

“Yesh. Danny wanna play”, the little boy sleepily said. Sooyoung giggled.

“You’re still sleepy, yet you still wanna play, huh?”, he smiled as he patted his son’s head. “Alright, let’s get ready!”, he said as he got up from the bed and carried the little warrior to the bathroom.


At the shopping mall

After having their brunch, Danny walked excitedly as he can't wait to get to the kids playground. He keep on pulling Sooyoung’s hand as he wanted him to walk faster. Sooyoung on the other hand, purposely walked slowly as he wanted to tease his little boy.

“Daddyyy.. fastehhh!”, the little boy whined. Sooyoung chuckled on his cute action.

“Hold on your horses, young man!”, he sternly said.

“Daddyyyyyy....”, the little boy whined loudly while stomping his feet. Sooyoung tried to hold his laughter.

“Alright, alright. Let’s go!”, he said as he grabbed his son’s hand and playfully swung it. Danny laughed excitedly as he enjoyed on what his father has did to him.


At the kids playground

“Alright, don’t be naughty, and be careful, okay?”, Sooyoung said as he patted his son’s head.

“Otay. Bye-bye daddy!”, Danny immediately replied as he can’t wait to get into the playground. He then ran towards the playground slide. Sooyoung waved at his son and walked towards the bench which provided at the outside of the playground and sat over there. He watched his son playing around with other kids at the playground. He sometimes waved at him whenever Danny looked at him and he smiled to his little boy.

 

While he was busy watching his son playing, suddenly he felt someone tapped him on his shoulder. He immediately turned towards his shoulder.

“Tae? What are you doing here?”, he asked in surprise.

“Well, accompany my soon-to-be Mrs. Kim shopping, who else?”, he said as he grinned. Sooyoung chuckled upon hearing his words. He patted the seat, gestured him to sit next to him. Taeyeon complied and sat beside him.

“So, where’s soon-to-be Mrs. Kim of yours? Still not done with her shopping yet?”, he asked. Taeyeon let out a soft sigh before started to speak.

“She’s still at the handbag section, waiting for the salesgirl to get new stock for the handbag that she wanted to buy. You know, she’s so fussy when it comes on buying her things. All of them must be in new stock”, he explained as he shook his head. Sooyoung just giggled.

“Well, you still love her, though”, he said.

“Yeah, no matter how crazy she is with shopping, I still love her, with all my heart”, Taeyeon replied as he made a heart shaped with his hands and and placed it on his chest.

“Ewww.. cheesy!”, Sooyoung laughed as he playfully shoved his friend’s shoulder. Taeyeon laughed too.

“You guys seems like having fun without me”, Tiffany suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Hey, babe”, Taeyeon immediately got up and gave a pecked on her cheek. He took the shopping bags from her hands and put it on the floor. “We just having a chat here while waiting for you”, he said as he pulled her wrist to sit on the bench.

“Hey, Tiff. Have you done with your shopping?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Hi Soo. Yup, already done. What are you doing here by the way?”, she asked.

“I’m watching my little warrior who’s having his fun time over there”, Sooyoung replied as he pointed at the kids playground.

“Ah, Danny boy! I really missed him. It’s been a long time since I’d never seen him. He’s grown up now, huh?”, Tiffany said as her eyes tried to search for the little boy at the playground.

“Yeah, he’s already four. I never realize that he’s grown up that fast”, Sooyoung smiled.

“How’s he, Soo? I mean, have you ever tried to tell him about his parent’s death?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Nope, I think it’s too early to tell him. He maybe didn’t understand about it yet. I will tell him when the time is appropriate later. Sooner or later, he should know about his late parents”, Sooyoung replied.

“Yeah, you’re right, Soo. Have you guys have your lunch already?”, Taeyeon asked.

“We just have it before coming here”, he replied.

“Oh, I thought I want to ask you guys to join us for lunch. If so, I think we better move first”, Taeyeon said as he got up from the bench.

“We’ll see you around, Soo. Send my hugs and kisses to Danny boy”, Tiffany said as she smiled.

“Yeah, sure Tiff. I’ll see you guys around”, Sooyoung replied as he waved at the TaeNy couple. Both of them waved at him back before walked away from the bench.


Two hours later

Sooyoung glanced at his wristwatch. It’s been two hours since Danny played at the playground. Sooyoung stood up from the bench, and walked towards the playground. He went inside, looking for his son. He saw Danny was busy playing with the swing with his new friends. Sooyoung smiled upon looking at him and walked towards him.

“Daddyyyy..”, Danny shouted happily as soon as he saw his father. He got down from the swing and ran to his father. He hugged Sooyoung’s leg. Sooyoung bent down and lifted his little boy, carried him in his arms.

“Have fun?”, he asked.

“Yesh, Danny have funnn!”, the little boy replied as he grinned.

“Alright, let’s go get some ice cream, and then we go home, okay?”, he said.

“Aishcwem? Otayyy!”, he replied excitedly upon hearing the word ice cream.

“Okay, let’s go, go, go!”, Sooyoung playfully ran out from the playground while purposely bouncing, causing his son to laugh loudly.


Later that night

As usual every Saturday night, Sooyoung will send his son to stay at Aunty Im’s apartment. Danny will having his sleepover there since he will coming home late. Tonight, he will perform at the new club together with his friends. He then walked towards the elevator, heading to the basement car park.


At the club

“Ermm.. is everyone ready?”, Yonghwa asked while testing his guitar strings. Sooyoung turned his head and looked at his friends, checking on them. Yonghwa played lead guitar, and he’s also the main lead singer, while Sooyoung played second lead guitar, and the lead singer. While the other friends, Seohyun played keyboard, Jiyeon played bass guitar, and she’s also a backup singer, teamed up with Seohyun. Wooyoung played drums.

“Guys, are you ready?”, Sooyoung asked his friends. All of them raised their thumbs, indicates that they’re ready to perform. Sooyoung looked at the crowd in front of the stage. Suddenly his eyes got caught up with the person that he’s familiar with. That person was in her own world with her partner, who was busy kissing and hugging her (by this time I think you guys already knew who the person is, right?). Sooyoung just rolled his eyes, felt disgusted with their action. He then shifted his gaze to Yonghwa.

“Ready!”, he said as he raised his thumb. After the introduced session made by the MC, they then started to perform. Their first song that they performed is “Love Girl” by, C.N. Blue.

Tell me, tell me sarangeul malhaejwo
Tell me, tell me ne sarang jeonhaejwo
Love me, love me nae pume angyeojwo
Kiss me, kiss me neomaneul saranghae

Nega useul ddaen nan babocheoreom
Naega neol bol ddaen neon machi yebbeun inhyeongcheoreom
Gaseumi neomu dugeundugeun dugeungeoryeo
Neo ddaemune nan haruharu haengbokaejyeo

I want you oh my love naman barabwajwo
Neomaneul saranghae sesang modu byeonhaedo
Oh my love neoman bomyeon ddwineun gaseum eonjeggajina
Neoman damgo isseulge

L.O.V.E Girl, nae soneul japgo Fly
L.O.V.E Girl, uh uh, nareul mitgo Fly high
L.O.V.E Boy, Ye-Ye-Yes we can fly to the sky
L.O.V.E Boy, I will take you there baby

Tell you, tell you sarangeul malhalge
Tell you, tell you nae sarang gobaekae
Love you, love you nae soneul jabajwo
Kiss you, kiss you yeongwonhi saranghae

Nega deullyeojuneun eumakcheoreom
Nega deullyeojuneun dalkomhan konoraecheoreom
Ilbun ilchoga neomu neomu sojunghaejyeo
Maeil deutgo sipeo sarang sarang saranghae neol

want you oh my love naman saranghaejwo
Neol saranghanigga dareun sarang byeonhaedo
Oh my love neoreul geurin jageun gaseum eonjeggajina
Neoman ango isseulge

L.O.V.E Girl, nae soneul japgo Fly
L.O.V.E Girl, uh uh, nareul mitgo Fly high
L.O.V.E Boy, Ye-Ye-Yes we can fly to the sky
L.O.V.E Boy, I will take you there baby

I want you oh my love naman barabwajwo
Neomaneul saranghae sesang modu byeonhaedo
Oh my love neoman bomyeon ddwineun gaseum eonjeggajina
Neoman damgo isseulge

L.O.V.E Girl, Take Take Take my hands
L.O.V.E Girl, uh uh, Grab Grab Grab my hands
L.O.V.E Boy, Ye-Ye-Yes we can fly to the sky ha ha
L.O.V.E Boy, I will take you there baby

Take Take Take my hands baby you (You!) know what I want, you
Kungkwanggeorineun simjangsoriga deullini can you feel my beat
Take Take Take my hands baby you (You!) know what I want, you
Naneun neo animyeon andwae neomani make me laugh you make me laugh

L.O.V.E Girl

The crowd cheered as they gave applause to them. They seemed enjoyed with their first performance. They then continued their performance with another three songs before they took a break.

“Yong, I need to go to gents for a while”, Sooyoung shouted to his friend since the club was so noisy with the music that was being played by the club DJ.

“Yeah, go ahead”, Yonghwa replied. Sooyoung went out from their rest room, and walked towards the gents. While he walking there, he suddenly heard a voice of a girl shouting for help.

“Helppp! Why you.. get your ing away from me!”, she yelled while struggling to escape herself from the two men. He then rushed to where the voice came from. He saw two men trying to harass a girl.

“What are you guys trying to do, huh?”, Sooyoung shouted to them. Both men then turned to their back. Sooyoung was so shocked when he found out that the girl was the person he hated all this while.

“Jessica?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! I'm back with a new chapter! Hope you guys will enjoy reading it. I include C.N.Blue song Love Girl lyrics since the music is catchy, and suitable for a band performance. It's my favorite song as well! ^^ The song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWrsnNmE2R0&feature=related

To my readers and subscribers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story, and thank you for your comments as well. Keep on commenting guys, I really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.