Chapter 68

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Hehe.. cute!**

 

 

 

 

“Ex... ex-husband?”, Donghae said in shock.

 

“Yes, I just filed my divorce to my ex-husband few months ago. Oh, and he’s working as a financial analysts at Wall Street”, Hyorin replied.

 

“Yess..!”, Donghae exclaimed slowly.

 

“Mwoh? Did you say anything?”, Hyorin furrowed her brows while looking at Donghae.

 

“Crap!”, Donghae thought. “Huh? A-aniyo! I-I didn’t say any”, Donghae stuttered.

 

“Oh, okay. I thought I heard you say something. Can we continue with our discussion?”, Hyorin asked.

 

“Yeah, sure!”, Donghae smiled as he tried to compose himself. He felt happy and relief at the same time after knowing that Hyorin is no longer other person’s wife.

 

After one hour of their discussion, suddenly they heard someone knocking the door. Both Hyorin and Donghae immediately turned their heads towards the door.

 

“Hey, Hyo! Sorry for disturbing you”, the person said.

 

“Hey, it’s okay. Come on in. Our discussion almost end”, Hyorin said to the person.

 

“You?”, Donghae said as he was in surprised.

 

“Yeah, it’s me. Why? Do you have a problem with me?”, the person asked annoyingly while walking towards the couch and sat next to Hyorin.

 

“W-what are you doing here?”, Donghae asked curiously.

 

“Heh? For the last time I checked, this company is still mine”, the person replied sarcastically. Hyorin chuckled on his words.

 

“I know that, Mr. Choi Sooyoung. No need to brag about it, though!”, Donghae said as he rolled his eyes annoyingly.

 

“Anyway, what are YOU doing here?”, Sooyoung asked.

 

“Can’t you see that I’m having a discussion here with Hyorin?”, Donghae sarcastically said.

 

“Hmm.. guys! Enough with the bickering, okay? By the way, Soo, Donghae is here to discuss about the investment for our new branch in U.S. His company will become one of the investor for our next project over there”, Hyorin said.

 

“Oh, okay”, Sooyoung replied and nodded his head.

 

“So, Donghae, I think we can start to finalise the document before we handed it over to you. Then we can proceed with the signing ceremony or something”, Hyorin said.

 

“Yeah, sure. Please proceed. I’ll wait for the final document to be completed”, Donghae replied.

 

“Okay. So, I’ll see you again next time. Thanks for coming”, Hyorin said as she got up from the couch, and held out her hand to shake hands with Donghae.

 

“You’re welcome. Yeah, see ya”, Donghae replied. He got up from the couch and shook hands with Hyorin. “By the way, Sooyoung, I heard that you and Jessica will be getting married soon. So, congratulations!”, Donghae said while looking at the latter.

 

“Huh? Where did he get the news?”, Sooyoung thought. “Yup. Oh, thank you, Donghae! I’ll send the invitation card to you later”, Sooyoung replied smilingly.

 

“Alright, Hyo, I’ll see you later. Goodbye!”, Donghae said before he left the room. Hyorin smiled and waved her hand at Donghae.

 

“So, what’s up? What’s so important that you want to discuss with me?”, Hyorin asked while looking at Sooyoung.

 

“Ermm.. it’s about Jessica. I think I want to ask permission from Siwon hyung for Jessica to take a one month leave or more”, Sooyoung replied.

 

“Mwoh? Why? What happened to her?”, Hyorin asked in concern.

 

“Hmm.. she’s.. in two weeks pregnant. She’s a bit fragile since she got pregnant. So, I’m afraid she will get stress when she’s working, which is not good for her health, and also for the baby”, Sooyoung replied.

 

“Wow! Congratulations, Soo! Wow.. you’ll become a father soon, huh?”, Hyorin said excitedly.

 

“Yeah, but, come to think of it, I’m already a father to my little champion, though!”, Sooyoung said while giggling.

 

“Yup, I know. But, the feeling is a bit different when you have your own child. Anyway, I hope you’ll not neglecting Danny when you have your own child later. He’s still your son, your flesh and blood too, no matter what”, Hyorin replied with a smile.

 

“I know that, Hyo”, Sooyoung said. “So, what do you think?”, he asked her opinion.

 

“Well, I agree with it, though. Since this is her first pregnancy, I think it’s good for her prenatal care. Besides, not all women are strong and could handle their first pregnancy side effects. As for me, I was lucky that I didn’t really have much problems during my early pregnancy. You know, living in a foreign country such as States requires us to be more courageous. So, with that, I think I gained my strength to overcome the early pregnancy side effects”, Hyorin said as she gave him her opinion.

 

“Yeah, you’re right, Hyo. Thanks a lot. Alright, I need to see Siwon hyung to discuss about when I can start to work here. Well, you know, my future father-in-law wants me to work here. Otherwise, he won’t allow me to marry her daughter”, Sooyoung said as he chuckled. Hyorin laughed on his remarks.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Just go. Suzy told me that he’s free this whole morning”, Hyorin replied. Sooyoung then got up from the couch and walked towards the door.

 

“By the way, Hyo. I think Donghae likes you. Ciao!”, Sooyoung said as he quickly ran out of the room and laughed. Hyorin immediately got up from the couch and tried to chase Sooyoung.

 

“Yah!”, Hyorin cried. “Haishh.. this brat! I’ll get you later, Choi Sooyoung!”, she groaned in anger.

 

 

Meanwhile at TaeNy’s apartment

 

“Babe, let’s eat. I made a chicken herbal soup for you”, Taeyeon said as he carried a bowl of chicken herbal soup, and put the tray on the side table. Tiffany was lying on the bed in their bedroom while watching TV.

 

“Thanks, baby. Sorry I can’t cook for you nowadays”, Tiffany replied as she slowly sat up. Taeyeon quickly climbed on the bed, and took the pillow to put it on Tiffany’s back. She then leaned her back on the headboard.

 

“There you go”, he said. “It’s okay, sweetie. I really don’t mind. Besides, you’re not feeling well. Come, let’s eat. You need to eat to gain more energy, and our baby needs to eat too”, Taeyeon said as he took the tray and put it on his lap.

 

“Alright, open your mouth.. say ahhhh..”, Taeyeon said and carried the spoon into Tiffany’s mouth. Tiffany just obeyed, and opened widely. She slowly ate the soup.

 

“Yummy?”, Taeyeon asked while staring at her.

 

“Urghhh... “, Tiffany suddenly covered with her hand, and quickly jumped off from the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

 

“Oh, lord.. here we go again”, Taeyeon sighed while staring at the soup bowl. He put the tray back to the side table, and got up from the bed. He entered the bathroom and saw his fiancee was kneeling down in front of the toilet bowl with a pale look. Taeyeon squatted down and slowly rubbed her back.

 

“Babe, let’s go to the clinic, okay? I’m so worried about your condition. You've been vomiting for the past two weeks”, Taeyeon said.

 

“It’s okay, honey. It’s a normal effect of the early pregnancy. I just need to get some rest”, Tiffany said as she smiled weakly.

 

“No, it’s not okay. You didn’t eat much. I’m afraid you’ll getting sick”, he said in a worried tone. Tiffany smiled and patted his hand gently.

 

“Don’t worry too much, okay baby? I’m fine”, Tiffany said softly as she tried to get up from kneeling. Taeyeon helped her to stand. Both of them slowly walked out of the bathroom.

 

“RING! RING! RING!”

 

Tiffany’s phone suddenly rings. She walked to the side table and grabbed her phone. Taeyeon took the tray and carried it out to the kitchen.

 

“Hello?”, she immediately answered without looking at the phone screen.

 

“Hey, sweetie! How are you doing?”, the person asked.

 

“Hey, Jessie! I’m doing okay so far”, Tiffany replied.

 

“Heh? You’re not sounded okay for me. How’s your pregnancy so far? I heard from Sooyoung that you’re not feeling well for the past two weeks”, Jessica asked.

 

“Well, I’ve been vomiting for the past two weeks, and I hardly could eat much. I felt restless as well”, she replied.

 

“Same to me here. But, thanks to Sooyoung. Last time he asked the doctor at Daejeon hospital on how to reduce vomiting, and the doctor suggested him to find the special herbal supplement from the chinese medicine store. Then, he bought me the supplement. I’m planning to give you some since it works on me”, Jessica said.

 

“Aww.. that’s very sweet of you, Jessie. I really need it, though. I’m pity with Taeyeon. He’s so worried sick about me”, Tiffany replied.

 

“Alright, I’ll come by with Sooyoung and Danny to visit you this evening. Go and get some rest, okay?”, Jessica said.

 

“Okay. Thanks, Jessie!”, Tiffany thanked her.

 

“You’re welcome, sweetie. Bye!”, Jessica ended the call. Tiffany put her phone back on the side table, and leaned her back on the headrest.

 

“Who’s calling?”, Taeyeon suddenly entered the room with two tubs of yogurt in his hand. He climbed into the bed and sat next to his fiancee. He put another tub on the side table, and opened the lid of another tub, and scooped some yogurt. “Here, eat this. Don’t let your stomach empty”, he said as he carried the spoon to Tiffany’s mouth. She opened and eat the yogurt.

 

“Thanks, baby. It’s Jessica. She said she will come by with Sooyoung and Danny to visit us this evening”, Tiffany said while devouring the yogurt that was still in . There’s a smudge on her lips.

 

“Aigoo.. here, let me clean it”, Taeyeon said as he leaned closer to Tiffany’s face and the smudge on her lips. Tiffany was shocked.

 

“Yah! ByunTae! That’s not cleaning!”, Tiffany exclaimed as she accidentally slapped his thigh hard.

 

“Owww.. I’m sorry! I just want to cheer you up”, Taeyeon cried in pain while caressing his sore thigh.

 

“Is it hurt?”, Tiffany asked while caressing his sore thigh. Taeyeon nodded his head vigorously. Tiffany just giggled on his action. “Next time don’t that, arasso?”, she said as she caressed his cheek.

 

“Arasso”, Taeyeon smiled.  “Alright, let’s finish this one before you get you rest, okay?”, he said while continue feeding his fiancee.

 

 

Later on that afternoon, back to Choi Industries

 

After Sooyoung met Siwon for discussion, he then went to the nearest supermarket for groceries shopping before he went back to his apartment to cook lunch for his princess and his little champion. Meanwhile, Hyorin still in the office, doing her work when suddenly she received an unexpected text message from Donghae. She immediately took her phone and read the message.

 

From: Donghae

 

Hi, Hyo! Sorry to disturb you again. Care to join me for lunch?

 

“Hmm.. what kind of games that you’re trying to play, Donghae? Let’s see what are you going to reply”, Hyorin mumbled while replying his text.

 

To: Donghae

 

“I’m sorry. I’m busy preparing a report for this afternoon meeting. Maybe next time, okay.

 

A few seconds later, she received a reply form Donghae.

 

“Wow.. that was fast!”, she mumbled.

 

From: Donghae

 

I know that you’re busy, that’s why I packed a lunch for you. We can eat together at your office.

 

“Mwoh?”, Hyorin’s eyes widened after reading the text. “You got to be kidding me!”, she said.

 

“No, I’m not kidding, Hyo!”, Donghae suddenly appeared in front of her office room’s door with a small bouquet of flowers and a lunch pack in his hands.

 

“D-Donghae.. w-what are you doing here?”, she stuttered as she was shocked.

 

“I want to eat lunch together with you”, Donghae replied as he smiled charmingly and walked to the couch. He then put the lunch pack on the coffee table, and walked to Hyorin’s desk. Hyorin just stared at him.

 

“This is for a beautiful lady like you, Madam. I hope you like it”, he said as he handed the flower bouquet to Hyorin.

 

“T-thanks”, she replied as she took the bouquet from Donghae’s hand. Her face blushed.

 

“Now, would you like to join me for lunch?”, Donghae said as he held out his hand, waiting for Hyorin to hold his hand and got up from the chair.

 

“Y-yeah, sure”, Hyorin replied shyly. She then held Donghae’s hand and slowly got up from the chair. Donghae smiled widely and led her to the couch.


“Yess! I did it! She fell for me!”, he thought happily.

 

 

** Annyeong! ^^ **

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Hehe.. sorry if you're expecting on SooSica's wedding on this chapter. It won't happen yet. I just want to include HyoHae moment here, so they can start dating after this.. and everyone's happy! kekeke.. Just kiddin', guys! And, not to forget TaeNy moment too. Anyway, thank you so much for your comments. I really appreciate it. And, for my new readers and subscribers, thank you so much. Don't forget to drop your comment as well. Love you guys! Saranghae! <3

Sincerely,

Your humble author.