Chapter 26

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Dorky Hyo & Sooyoung... never fails to amuse us! LOL!**

 

 

A few days later - Saturday

It’s been a week since both Sooyoung and Jessica found out that they had fallen in love with each other. It’s also have been a great week for both of them as they’re often spent their time together. As they had promise a few days before, they wanted to spend their weekend together, so, Sooyoung suggested that they just stayed at his apartment since he and his group will started their performance at the club tonight.

As for Jessica, she had been lied to her parents and also her little sister, Krystal for the past few days by telling them that she wanted to have bonding time with her best friend, Tiffany. Although they found it weird, they didn’t bother much since they knew Jessica would felt bored and lonely without her fiance by her side, so they thought that Jessica really spent her time with Tiffany. (Author’s note: WARNING - Please don’t do this to your parents and family, okay? It’s a bad, bad habit, unless it’s needed, for good cause, of course!)

So, this morning, as usual, Sooyoung will be the first person to wake up early. He smiled when he found that his princess was still sleeping soundlessly like a baby next to him. Since they have become a couple, Jessica was the one who wanted to sleep with Sooyoung. Danny refused to let her sleep with his daddy since he missed having Jessica around. Jessica will sleep with Danny first, and after the little boy was already in a deep sleep, she will moved herself to Sooyoung’s room to sleep with him. (Author’s note: Naughty Jessica! LOL!)

Sooyoung slowly removed Jessica’s hand from his waist, and slowly rose up from the bed. He tiptoed to the bathroom to take a shower, and get dressed. Once he had done with it, he slowly walked out of his room, and went straight to the kitchen to make breakfast. While he was busy preparing breakfast, suddenly he felt a pair of arms slowly wrapped around his waist. He was startled at first, but smiled as he knew his princess has already awake.

“Good morning, babe”, he said as he tilted his head to his shoulder.

“Good morning, baby”, Jessica replied as she tighten the hug, and buried her face on his back.

“Did you sleep well last night?”, he asked while caressing her hand. He could feel that Jessica nodded her head on his back. Sooyoung then turned around to hug his lover properly. He leaned his face closer to give her a morning kiss. Jessica smiled after she got her morning kiss from her beloved Sooyoung. He looked at Jessica who was still in her pjs.

“Go have a shower first, and then we’ll have a breakfast together, okay?”, he said as he kissed on her nose. Jessica cutely wrinkled her nose.

“Okay”, she said. She gave a peck on his lips before she released the hug, and walked towards the bedroom.

A few minutes later, Sooyoung has done preparing breakfast. While he was pouring some orange juice in a glass, he felt his pants had been tugged.

“Daddy”, a tiny weakly voice called him. Sooyoung looked down at his pants and found out that his little warrior has already wide awake, holding his favorite plushy toys in his arm.

“Aigoo my baby. Come here”, Sooyoung said and carried his little boy into his arms. He kissed the little boy’s cheeks repeatedly. “Do you want to drink your milk, or you want to have a shower first?”, Sooyoung asked his little boy while staring at him lovingly.

“Mwik fes pleashh”, he replied. Sooyoung giggled softly after hearing his answer.

“Alright, you watch your cartoon first while daddy making your milk, otay?”, he said.

“Otay”, Danny said while nodding his head. Sooyoung then carried the little boy to the living room and put him on the couch. He took the remote control and switched on the tv. He flipped through the channels until he found the cartoon channel. He patted his little boy’s head gently and let him watch the cartoon while he walking back to the kitchen to make his milk.

Jessica who just finished her shower and get dressed then came out of the room, and walked towards the living room. She smiled when she saw her favorite little boy was enjoyed watching his favorite channel while laughing. She walked to the couch and slowly approached the little boy.

“Aunty Jeshika!”, he said excitedly as soon as he saw Jessica, and dashed towards the latter. Jessica immediately hugged him and kissed his cheek.

“Hey, baby. Did you enjoy watching the cartoon so far?”, she asked.

“Yeshhh!”, Danny replied excitedly. Ever since he knew Jessica, he really enjoyed her presence as he regarded her as his own mother. Jessica, on the other hand, started to like him as she found out the little boy was so adorable, and it’s her first time ever to get acquainted with kids. Jessica took him to sit on her lap. She gently the little boy’s hair while watching the cartoon. Both of them laughed every time there’s a funny action showed up in the cartoon. Sooyoung who just finished making the little boy’s milk, watching them from far.

“How I love this moment. It seems like I have already had a one happy family”, he thought as he smiled. He then slowly walked to the couch, and sat next to both of them. “Here’s your milk, baby”, he said as he handed the bottle to his little one.

“Thank you, daddy”, Danny cutely said while grabbing the milk bottle. Jessica laid the little boy on the couch, and put his head on her lap. Jessica the little boy’s hair gently while gazing at her lover. She smiled when her eyes met with Sooyoung’s eyes. Suddenly Sooyoung smacked his forehead.

“Oh! I forgot to bring our breakfast. You wait here, okay?”, Sooyoung immediately stood up, and pecked on her lips before running to the kitchen. Jessica laughed and shook her head while looking at his clumsy action.

A few minutes later, Sooyoung came out from the kitchen with a tray of food and drinks, and walked to the couch. He laid the tray on the table, and took a plate of pancakes and cutleries. He cut a piece of the pancake, and fed Jessica. Danny just ignored them as he was too busy watching the cartoon while enjoying his milk. Sooyoung continued to feed Jessica and himself until both of them were full. Sooyoung passed a glass of orange juice to Jessica, while he himself drank a coffee.

After both of them finished with their breakfast, Sooyoung clean up the the table and brought the tray to the kitchen. Jessica then looked at Danny who’s already fallen asleep after finished drinking his milk. She smiled as she slowly took the milk bottle from his hand, and put it on the table. She took the remote and switched off the tv. She slowly shifted the little boy’s head from her lap to the couch. Jessica then slowly got up from the couch, and kneeled down to face the little boy.

“Still sleepy, huh?”, Jessica said as she the little boy’s hair. “Sleep well, baby”, she kissed the little boy’s forehead and put his plushy toys beside him before she walked from the couch, heading to the kitchen.

“Hey, babe”, Sooyoung said as soon as he saw Jessica entered the kitchen. He patted the stool next to him, gestured Jessica to sit on it. Jessica sat on the stool, and put her hand on his shoulder.

“Hey, baby. What are you doing?”, she replied as she gave a peck on his cheek. Sooyoung smiled and continued reading the magazine. He was reading the recipe section in the magazine.

“I’m trying to get an idea on what to cook for our lunch today”, Sooyoung said as he pointed his finger into the magazine. “It’s quiet out there. Did Danny fall asleep again?”, Sooyoung asked as he tilted his head to look at the living room.

“Yup. He fell asleep right after he finished drinking his milk”, Jessica replied.

“Hmm.. he must be tired playing with Aunty Im’s grandchildren yesterday”, Sooyoung said. His eyes still focusing on the magazine. Jessica leaned closer to take a peek on the magazine.

“So, have you got any idea on what to cook for lunch today?”, Jessica asked while her hand caressing Sooyoung’s back. Sooyoung shook her head slowly. He shifted her gaze to Jessica’s face.

“Do you have anything in your mind? Anything that you want to eat for lunch?”, Sooyoung asked. Jessica tapped her chin, and cutely pouting as she was in a deep thought. Sooyoung couldn’t help but to smile when looking at her cute pout.

3 minutes...

5 minutes...

10 minutes of waiting... still there’s no answer received from Jessica. Sooyoung chuckled while looking at the latter.

“Babe, have you done with your thinking?”, Sooyoung asked. Jessica let out a soft sigh.

“Seriously, I really don’t have any idea, baby. I just eat whatever you will gonna cook for me”, she replied as she giggled. Sooyoung laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Okay, I think I’m going to cook kimchi bokkeumbap (kimchi fried rice) and miyeok guk (seaweed soup) today, how about that?”, he suggested.

“Sounds yummy to me. I’ll help you cook, okay?”, Jessica replied.

“Otay”, Sooyoung said childishly. Jessica just giggled on his act. “Alright, I’ll get the ingredients first, you can help me to take out the chopping board and knife from the cabinet drawer over there”, Sooyoung said as he pointed to the kitchen cabinet near the stove.

“Okay”, Jessica said while walking towards the cabinet. She took the chopping board and knife from the drawer and carried them to the kitchen counter. While Sooyoung took out some ingredients from the fridge and from the upper cabinet. After making sure all items needed has been prepared, they started to prepare their lunch. Jessica really having fun as Sooyoung taught her on how to cook the dishes. About 30 minutes later, they’re done cooking.

“Alright, done!”, Sooyoung said. Jessica clapped her hands in excitement. “Having fun so far?”, Sooyoung asked while looking at the latter with a smile.

“Yeshh!”, Jessica exclaimed excitedly. Sooyoung just giggled on her act.

“Alright, I’m going to wake my little warrior up. He needs to get shower”, Sooyoung said as he leaned closer to Jessica and gave a peck on her cheek. Jessica smiled and nodded her head while continue preparing the table for lunch.

Sooyoung slowly walked to the living room, and tiptoed near the couch. He kneeled down, facing the little boy who’s still in a deep sleep. He gently his hair, and slowly patted the little boy’s arm.

“Hey, baby. Wakey, wakey!”, Sooyoung leaned closer and whispered to his ear. Danny jerked his body and slowly opened his eyes.

“Daddy!”, he weakly said. Sooyoung got up from the floor, and sat on the couch. He slowly carried the little boy in his arm, and patted his back.

“You’re still sleepy, huh?”, Sooyoung asked. Danny just nodded his head. “Alright, let’s get shower first, and then we eat our lunch, okay? Aunty Jessica cook for you today”, Sooyoung said softly to his son. Danny nodded his head again. Sooyoung kissed his cheek and slowly got up from the couch. He then purposely bouncing while walking towards his son’s room which caused the little boy to laugh.

After done with the shower and getting dressed, Sooyoung carried his son to the kitchen. Jessica who was waiting for them since then greeted the little boy excitedly.

“Hey, baby. You look nice!”, she said. Sooyoung sat next to Jessica, and put Danny on his lap. Jessica leaned closer to kiss the little boy’s cheek. “Hmm.. you smelled nice too”, she smiled. Danny smiled shyly and buried his face against Sooyoung’s chest. Jessica giggled on his act.

“Since when you're shy with Aunty Jessica, huh?”, Sooyoung asked as he patted the little boy’s back and giggled. “Alright, let’s eat. I’m hungry”, Sooyoung said.

“Let me feed you and Danny, okay? Say aaahhhh...”, Jessica said as she scooped some rice and carried the spoon to Sooyoung’s mouth. Sooyoung opened his mouth, and happily eat the food. Jessica took turn to feed the little boy and herself. The three of them continued to eat their lunch while chatting. They looked exactly like a one happy family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

: )

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry again for the late update. Seriously, I'm having a writer's block for the past few days. After done re-read several fanfics, finally I've got some idea to write for the next chapter. Thank you so much for your patience, guys. I really appreciate it. And, thank you for your comment as well. Keep on commenting guys as I need them to inspire me to write more. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! 

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.