Chapter 36

Love Will Find A Way

 

**SooSica wearing almost similar sweater @ Gimpo Airport , 121028 (heading to Japan). Picture credit to: Last, Jessture**

 

 

 

The next afternoon, at the shopping mall

As promised, Sooyoung brought Jessica and Danny to do their closet shopping at the furniture stores which located in one of the famous shopping malls in Seoul. Danny was so excited since he seldom could spent his time with his father, and his favorite Auntie Jessica. He happily skipped to the entrance of the shopping mall.

“Daddyyyy.., Auntie Jeshikaa.. fastehhh!”, he shouted excitedly while jumping up and down. Sooyoung and Jessica giggled looking on how excited he was.

“Danny, come here baby!”, Jessica called him and held out her hand. Danny ran towards her and immediately grabbed her hand. Jessica playfully swung their hands together which makes Danny laughed excitedly. Sooyoung just smiled while looking at them.

“Babe, we’ll have our lunch first, and then we go to the furniture store, okay?”, Sooyoung said.

“Okay”, Jessica replied and as she intertwined her hand with Sooyoung’s. “Where we’re having?”, she asked.

“Daddy, daddy! McDonel!”, Danny shouted excitedly while pointing at the red-haired clown statue in front of the famous fast food restaurant.

“See, he’s the boss”, Sooyoung said as he chuckled. Jessica smiled as she patted the little boy’s head gently.

“Baby, you want to go there?”, Jessica asked Danny.

“Yesh, yesh!”, he answered while nodding his head vigorously. Jessica laughed on his cute action that never failed to amuse her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
“Okay, let’s go!”, Jessica said. The three of them then walked towards the escalator, heading to the second floor where the fast food restaurant was located.


Meanwhile, at Seoul University

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Come in!”, the voice shouted. The door slowly swung opened.

“Hey baby, are you busy?”, Tiffany asked her fiance as soon as she appeared in front of the door.

“Not really, sweetie. What’s up?”, Taeyeon said as he stopped typing on the computer.

“Can we go out to grab our lunch right now? I’m hungry”, she replied. She then walked towards Taeyeon, and sat on the armrest of his chair. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and rested her chin on the top of his head.

“Yeah, sure. Where to?”, he asked.

“Hmm.. suddenly I’m craving for burger. Can we go to the McDonalds at the usual mall?”, she suggested.

“Yes, you can, babe. Anything for my beautiful angel”, Taeyeon cheekily said while patting her arm.

“Aww.. I love you my sweet, handsome Kim Taeyeon”, Tiffany said and kissed on his cheek.

“I love you too, sweetheart. Let’s go”, Taeyeon replied as he immediately turn off the computer.

“Let’s”, she said as she stood up from the chair’s armrest while waiting for her fiance to get up from his chair. Taeyeon grabbed his belongings on the desk, and both of them then intertwined their hands together, and walked out of his room.


At the campus cafe, Seoul University

“RING! RING!”

“Hey, babe”, the voiced said.

“Hey, you”, the person replied.

“Happy birthday sweetheart”, the voice wished to the person.

“Thanks. How are you doing?”, the person asked.

“A bit better than yesterday. Babee.. I’m bored. Can you come here after class? I want to celebrate my gorgeous girlfriend’s birthday today”, the voiced replied. The person giggled.

“Cheeky!”, the person shyly said.

“Yours”, the voiced chuckled.

“Do you want me to bring anything?”, the person asked again.

“Hmm.. yeah. Can you please bring me the most beautiful girl in the whole world named Krystal Jung Soo Jung? I really missed her”, the voiced said, trying to tease the person.

“Oh, I’m afraid I can’t. She’s already belong to someone else. Hmm.. what’s his name? Oh, if I’m not mistaken his name is Mr. Amber Liu”, Krystal giggled as she played along.

“Gosh! I wish I was Mr. Amber Liu. How sad”, the voice mumbled sadly.

“Yah! Stop it!”, Krystal exclaimed as she giggled. “I’ll see you after class this afternoon, okay?”, she said.

“Okay, babe. I love you, bye!”, Amber replied as he ended the conversation.

“Bye, love you too”, Krystal whispered, and ended the call.

“Bye, love you too”, Sulli mocked her friend and chuckled.

“Yah! Just shut up and eat your food!”, Krystal exclaimed while giving a glare at her. Her cheeks were flushed.

“Wow, you and Am, huh? I still couldn’t believe it”, Sulli said as she shook her head in disbelief.

“Wae, wae?”, Krystal asked.

“Don’t you remember? You used to hate him. You said he’s annoying, bla, bla, bla..”, she replied.

“Yeah, I guess, hating someone too much will someday turned to love. That’s what has happened to me”, Krystal said.

“Wow, Krystal Jung has turned to become a philosopher nowadays!”, Sulli replied as she laughed.

“Yah! Just shut up, or I’ll shove your mouth with this!”, she said annoyingly as she playfully shoving the bread close to Sulli’s mouth. Sulli immediately covered with her hand, still laughing.


Back with SooSica and Danny

The three of them happily enjoying their meals while chatting and teasing with each other. They didn’t notice that someone has approached their table.

“Ehemm!!”, the person cleared his throat loudly. Sooyoung and Jessica immediately turned their heads toward the person.

“Yah! What are you doing here?”, Sooyoung exclaimed while rubbing his chest. The person chuckled.

“Obviously for eating, though!”, the person said. “Hi, Jessica!”, he greeted.

“H-hi T-Tae”, Jessica replied as she smiled awkwardly.

“Hey, Danny boy!”, he immediately walked closer to the little boy and patted his head gently.

“Uncle Tae!”, Danny said excitedly while grinning, showing his white teeth. He then continued playing his toys. Taeyeon just giggled on his act.

“Are you here by yourself, or with Tiff?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Of course with her, though, who else”, Taeyeon giggled. “By the way, are you two planning to go out for lunch together, or it’s just a coincidence?”, Taeyeon asked.

“No, I’ve planned yesterday to bring her out for lunch and shopping together with my little warrior. Where’s Tiff?”, Sooyoung replied while his eyes wandering around the restaurant.

“She’s still at the ladies room. We just arrived here. I saw you guys once I entered here, so, that’s why I’m here right now”, he replied. “Alright, I need to make an order, I’ll see you guys around”, Taeyeon said as he excused himself.

“Danny, say goodbye to Uncle Tae”, Sooyoung said to his little warrior.

“Goodbye Uncle Tae!”, he grinned and waved at Taeyeon.

“Goodbye, Danny boy. I’ll see you later!”, Taeyeon waved at him back. Sooyoung and Jessica just smiled and waved at him. Taeyeon immediately walked away from their table, heading to the counter. Sooyoung turned to look at Jessica, and he noticed on her unpleasant face.

“Hey, are you okay?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Uhmm.. I just felt uneasy. What if Taeyeon tell Tiff about us?”, she replied.

“Mwoh? Haishh.. don’t worry sweetheart. Taeyeon didn’t know anything about us. He might think that we’re just having our lunch and meeting with each other as usual, I mean, as a friend”, Sooyoung said, tried to comfort the latter.

“Are you sure?”, Jessica asked again.

“Yes, I’m very sure, babe. Taeyeon is not a type that easily jumped to the conclusion. He’s a best friend of mine, of course I knew him”, Sooyoung replied, patted her hands gently.

“Glad to know that”, Jessica said in relief.

“Alright, let’s finish our meal, then we can continue with shopping”, Sooyoung smiled and continue eating his meal.

“Baby, finish your meal, okay?”, Jessica said while patting the little boy’s head.

“Otay!”, he said excitedly while grabbing some fries and stuffed into his mouth. Jessica and Sooyoung just chuckled while looking at her cute action.

 

 

 

 

 

:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for being hiatus for a while. I was busy with my work, and with Eidul Adha celebration. For my Muslim subscribers and readers, I hope it's not too late to wish you guys a Happy Eidul Adha. And, not forgetting to wish a Happy Belated Birthday to our Baby Jung, Krystal! Hope you guys will like the update, and don't forget to comment as always!

I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Annyeong! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.