Chapter 48

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Have you guys watch the "Dancing Queen" MV? How was it? Awesome as always, huh? Ahh.. SooSica always near each other, even in this MV.. hehe.. **

 

 

 

The next morning

“Baby, I might come home late today. I have a lunch meeting with our big client, and then I need to prepare a report for tomorrow’s meeting”, Jessica said while her hands were busy buttoning her blouse. Sooyoung was standing in front of the mirror of the dressing table, combing his hair.

“Okay”, Sooyoung replied shortly. After done buttoning her blouse, Jessica then walked towards him and hugged him from behind. Sooyoung saw her reflection through the mirror, and he saw her gloomy face.  “Hey, are you okay?”, Sooyoung said while patting her hands that were wrapped around his waist. He turned to hugged her properly.

“I’m going to miss you today”, she said while pouting. Sooyoung smiled.

“Hey, we live under one roof, and we see with each other everyday. We also sleep in the same bed, yet, you still miss me?”, he mocked on Jessica’s sayings on yesterday and laughed.

“Yah!”, Jessica exclaimed as she felt embarrassed by her own words. She then hit Sooyoung’s chest. Sooyoung grabbed her hand and stopped his laughing. He then kissed Jessica’s hand that had hit his chest just now.

“Just text or call me if you miss me, okay?”, He smiled and kissed on her forehead. “ I think I want to bring our little champ to the mall this afternoon. I want to bring him to the kids playground section since he seldom got a chance to play there”, he said.

“You’re going out with him without me? I’m hurt!”, Jessica said and pouted. Sooyoung chuckled and kissed her pouting lips.

“You’re cute, you know that?”, Sooyoung said. “Alright, let’s have a breakfast right now. We’re going to be late for work later”, he slowly released the hug. He grabbed his bag pack and walking out of the room, followed by Jessica from behind.


At Choi Industries

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Come in!”, Jessica shouted. Her eyes were stucked to the file that she was checking. Siwon then entered the room, and stood in front of Jessica’s desk. Jessica slowly lifted her head and was surprised to see that Siwon was standing in front of her. She immediately got up from her chair. “Ehmm.. good morning, oppa”, she said and bowed.

“Good morning, Sica. You got a minute? I want to discuss on something with you”, he asked.

“Yes, sure oppa. Please have a sit”, Jessica replied as she led her to the couch. Both of them then sat on the couch. Siwon cleared his throat before he started to speak.

“Hmm.. Sica, I’m sure you have studied about the background of our client that we’re going to meet this afternoon, right?”, Siwon asked.

“Yes, oppa. I’ve studied about them, and I’ve already prepared a marketing analysis report about their company for you. I’ll ask Hyuna to send it to you once she finished printing the report”, Jessica replied.

“Hmm.. thank you”, he smiled before he continued. “You know what, our board of directors insisted us to get the collaboration with this company since we’re planning to expand our business to U.S.”, Siwon said. Jessica nodded her head. “Gyuri told me that we’ll meeting their CEO instead of their president. And, I hope he will agree to collaborate with us, and to invest into our new branch in the U.S. I can say that they’re quite important to our company”, he continued.

“Don’t worry, oppa. I’m sure they will interested with our business plan, and will making their investment into our new branch”, Jessica assured with a smile.

“Yeah, I hope so”, he said. “So, how’s your life with Sooyoung and Danny?”, Siwon asked as he leaned his back on the couch while crossing his legs comfortably.

“Hmm.. we’re doing great.. so far”, she mumbled shyly. Siwon giggled.

“You don’t have to be shy with me, Sica. Soon you will become a part of Choi’s family. Who knows, you might be running this company as a CEO in the future since your fiance is not interested in working here”, Siwon said as he smirked.

“Haishh.. oppaaa.. Please don’t say like thattt..”, she whined as her cheeks were flushed. Siwon just chuckled.

“I guess, falling in love with you has really changed him, right?”, Siwon teased.

“Yeah, I guess so”, she replied as she shifted her gaze on the floor. Siwon smiled and he immediately sat up straight.

“Please take care of him and Danny, will you? Both of them have been through alot in their life before”, Siwon said softly.

“I will, oppa. I love both of them so much. Don’t worry”, Jessica assured him.

“Alright. I need to continue with my work. Don't forget to wait at the lobby at the ground floor this afternoon, okay?”, Siwon said as he stood up from the couch.

“Dae, oppa”, Jessica immediately stood up from the couch and bowed. Siwon then walked out of the room. Jessica went back to her desk and sat on her chair. “Hyuna, can you please come inside?”, Jessica said through the intercom.

“Right away, Miss Jung”, Hyuna replied. A few seconds later Hyuna entered the room. “Yes, Miss Jung?”, she asked.

“Have you done with the report printing?”, she asked. Hyuna then walked closer to the desk.

“Yes, Miss Jung. Here”, Hyuna said as she handed the printed report to Jessica.

“Thanks Hyuna”, Jessica thanked her while flipping through the pages of the report. “Can you please send this report to Mr. Choi?”, she asked.

“Sure, Miss Jung. Anything else?”, Hyuna replied.

“Hmm.. nope. Thanks again, Hyuna”, she said with a smile.

“You’re welcome, Miss Jung”, Hyuna replied and immediately left the room.


Later that afternoon

“Are you ready?”, Gyuri asked as soon as they arrived in front of the hotel building where the restaurant was located.

“Yeah, I’m ready”, Jessica said with a smile.

“Alright, let’s go girls”, Siwon said. The driver then rushed to their sides to open the car’s door. The three of them immediately went out of the car, and walked towards the hotel entrance. The hotel staff then led them to the restaurant where they will have their lunch meeting with the client.

“Annyeong Mr. Choi”, Mr. Son, the marketing manager of their client’s company greeted them.

“Annyeong Mr. Son. It’s nice to meet you”, Siwon said. “Ermm.. let me introduce you to my staff. This is Ms. Park Gyuri, our HR manager, and this is Ms. Jessica Jung, our marketing manager”, Siwon introduced them to Mr. Son. Mr. Son greeted them while shaking hands.

“Please have a sit”, Mr. Son said. The three of them thanked in unison while taking their respective seats. “I’m sorry you guys have to wait for our CEO to come. He just finished his meeting with another client. He’s on the way to here”, Mr. Son apologized.

“It’s okay, Mr. Son. We are not rushing anyway. We’ll just wait for him to arrive”, Siwon said with a smile.

“Ehmm.. excuse me, I need to go to the ladies room”, Jessica said as she got up from the chair.

“Yeah, sure Miss Jung, go ahead”, Mr. Son said. Jessica then walked towards the door. After she went out, she didn’t notice that she was accidentally bumped into someone. The person then fell on the floor.

“Oww!”, the person groaned. Jessica was shocked and rushed towards the person and tried to help.

“I-I’m sorry.. I-I didn’t..”, she suddenly stopped talking. “D-Donghae? What are you doing here?”, she frantically asked.

“Huh? J-Jessica?”, Donghae was surprised. Jessica immediately released her hand that was holding his arm. Donghae slowly got up from the floor and cleared the dust on his pants with his hands. After he fixed his jacket and tie, he walked closer to Jessica and stared at the latter.

“I’m here because I have a meeting with client. And, well, well, well.. seems like god has plan for us to meet again in here”, he said as he smirked.

“Just shut up, Donghae! We’re not an item right now. So, acted like one!”, she snapped as she rolled her eyes annoyingly. She was about to walk away from him when suddenly Donghae grabbed her arm.

“Woahh.. calm down Jessica Jung! What’s the rush? Don’t you miss me? Do want to join me for lunch?”, he smirked.

“Urghh.. let me go!”, Jessica groaned while struggling to release her arm from Donghae’s hand. Donghae laughed evilly and immediately released her arm from his grip.

“Well, I’m glad to meet you again, Sica. I hope this is just the start”, Donghae smirked.

“In your dreams!”, Jessica shouted as she gave him an icy glare before she headed to the ladies room. Donghae just chuckled and immediately entered to the restaurant where he will having a lunch meeting with his client.


At the ladies room

“Urghhh! Damn you Donghae!!”, Jessica screamed while hitting her hands on the sink. She didn’t realize that there were other people in the ladies room too. They were shocked while looking at her weirdly. “Uh, mianhae!”, she immediately bowed to them.


Back to the restaurant

“Hah, he’s already here”, Mr. Son said while getting up from his chair. The waiter led the person they've been waiting for to their table. “Annyeong, Mr. Lee”, Mr. Son greeted his boss.

“Annyeong Mr. Son”, he said. He then looked at Siwon and Gyuri. “Sorry for keep you guys waiting. I just finished my meeting with client from Japan”, he said as he bowed to them.

“Mr. Lee, this is Mr. Choi from Choi Industries”, Mr. Son introduced Siwon to him. Siwon immediately got up from his chair.

“Hello, Mr. Lee. We’re so glad that you’re willing to spend your time having a lunch with us”, Siwon said while holding out his hand to shake hands.

“Hello, Mr. Choi. It’s nice to meet you too. Thank you for inviting us here. I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to contact you for the past few days. I was so busy with meetings and everything”, Mr. Lee replied while shaking his hand with Siwon’s.

“It’s okay, Mr. Lee. By the way, this is our HR manager, Miss Park”, Siwon introduced Gyuri to him.

“Nice to meet you, Miss Park”, Mr. Lee shake his hand with Gyuri.

“Nice to meet you too, Mr. Lee. Thank you for coming”, Gyuri said. Mr. Lee just smiled in return.

“Please have a sit, guys”, Mr. Lee said while immediately sitting on his chair. Siwon then called the waiter to take their orders. A few minutes later, Jessica entered the restaurant and walked back to the table.

“Sorry for keep you waiting guys”, Jessica said. All of them turned their heads looking at Jessica, including Mr. Lee. Jessica was shocked to the core as soon as she saw the person who was sitting at their table.

“Oh, Mr. Lee. Please to meet our marketing manager, Miss Jessica Jung. Jessica, this is Mr. Lee Donghae, the CEO of Global Ventures.

“You?”

 

 

 

**Uh oh! O.o**

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. Hope you guys like the chapter. Don't forget to comment, okay? 

Have a nice weekend! Love you guys! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.