Chapter 28

Love Will Find A Way

 

**SooSica airport moment again ~**

 

 

“Krystal?”, Sooyoung asked as he’s still in a state of shock .

“Ermm.. h-hi Mr. Choi”, Krystal replied with a smile.

“W-what are you doing here? Are you here alone, or with friends?”, he asked again in a worried tone.

“I’m here with my friends. I watched your performance just now. You have a great voice, Mr. Choi”, Krystal said.

“Thanks, Krys. Tonight is our first time performing here”, Sooyoung replied. “Anyway, where’s your friend?”, he asked.

“Oh, they’re still inside”, she replied. “Hmm.. M-Mr. Choi, do you mind if you can accompany me for late nite supper? I’m hungry”, Krystal asked as she tried to give reason.

“Aren’t you take your dinner before you came here?”, Sooyoung replied as he furrowed his brows. Krystal just shook her head. Sooyoung scratched his nape, not knowing what he should say to the latter.

“I.. hmm.. I’m sorry I can’t, Krys. I need to go home right now, my son’s waiting. Besides, it’s already late. You should go home by now”, Sooyoung replied. Krystal then walked closer to Sooyoung and held his hand. Sooyoung was startled with her sudden act.

“Please, Mr. Choi. Just for tonight”, Krystal begged. Sooyoung let out a soft sigh as he's still contemplating whether he wanted to comply with her request or not.

“Alright”, Sooyoung said as he gave in. Krystal smiled widely as her plans to spend her time with Sooyoung tonight was successful. She wanted to confess to Sooyoung about her feelings tonight.

“Mr. Choi, can you please wait for a minute? I need to make a phone call to inform my friend”, Krystal said. Sooyoung just nodded his head.

“Haishh.. Choi Sooyoung.. Why did you agree to go out with her again?”, he thought as he facepalmed himself. After done making her phone call, Krystal went closer to Sooyoung.

“Shall we go now?”, she asked.

“Yeah, sure”, Sooyoung replied as he opened the car’s door for Krystal. She immediately entered inside the car. Sooyoung closed the door and slowly walked to the driver’s side and entered the car. He started the engine, and immediately drove the car, leaving the club.


At Sooyoung’s apartment

“What the..”, Jessica was awakened from her sleep when Danny's hand accidentally hit her chest. “Aigoo..”, she giggled softly as she slowly lifted the little boy’s hand and put it on the bed. She slowly got up and sat on the bed, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

“Hmm.. what time is it?”, she mumbled while glancing at the wall clock. It’s already 1:00 a.m. Jessica got up from the bed, and she walked slowly to the door. She carefully pulled the door knob, and close it slowly. She then walked to Sooyoung’s room, and slowly opened the door. She frowned when she found out Sooyoung has still not coming home yet.

“Where’s he?”, she mumbled. “It’s already late, he should already arrived at home right now”, she continued. Since she was still sleepy, she just hopped into bed, and slowly she fell back asleep.


Back with Sooyoung and Krystal

“Mr. Choi, can we just go to the McDonald’s drive through over there?”, Krystal said as she pointed to the fast food restaurant.

“Okay”, Sooyoung just comply and drove to the drive through counter. After he stopped the car next to the counter, Sooyoung quickly rolled down the car window on Krystal’s side.

“Good morning Miss, can I take your order?” the drive through cashier asked. Yeah, it’s already morning since the time was 1:00 a.m.

“Good morning. Yes sure. I would like to have Egg McMuffin with coffee”, Krystal said. Sooyoung looked at Krystal weirdly.

“That’s all?”, he asked.

“Yeah. That’s all”, she replied as she nodded her head.  “What about you, Mr. Choi? What would you like to have?”, Krystal asked softly.

“Hmm.. I’d like to have Sausage McMuffin with egg and coffee. Oh, and extra hash browns”, he said. Krystal stared at him blankly.

“Ooo..kayy.. you can hear that, right?”, Krystal said to the cashier as she giggled. Sooyoung felt a sudden heat on his face as he felt embarrassed with his shikshin behavior to the latter.

“Yes, Miss”, the cashier smiled as she repeat their order.

“You’re so cute you know, Mr. Choi”, Krystal said as she chuckled.

“Wae?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Your shikshin behavior never fail to amuse people around you. And, I found it’s cute”, she replied as she patted Sooyoung’s cheek softly. Sooyoung was startled with her sudden touch.

“Ohh.. hmm.. y-yeah.. heheh..”, Sooyoung chuckled awkwardly. “Like I’ve said before, it’s a family thing”, he said.

“I know, and that makes you special and unique”, Krystal replied with a smile. They were silent for a while. Sooyoung who felt the awkwardness between them then immediately the CD player. The CD played Maroon 5 song ‘Moves Like Jagger’. Sooyoung tapped her fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the song as he tried to enjoy the song. Krystal just staring at him with a smile.

“Maroon 5 is your favorite band, right?”, Krystal said as she tried to break the awkwardness between them.

“Yup. One of my favorite bands. What’s yours?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Mine is the same as well”, she replied. “Hmm... Mr. Choi, can I asked you something?”, she asked.

“Yeah, sure. What is it?”, Sooyoung said as he took the remote and slowed down the volume.

“Ermm.. while at the club just now, before you start singing, you have said that the song was dedicated to the one you love. C-can I know who’s she?”, she asked. Sooyoung gasped at first, but he tried to answer the question from the latter calmly.

“Hmm.. what I can say is that she’s so special to me. I met her a few weeks ago. We’re not in a good term at first, but eventually we realized that we’ve falling in love to each other. Yeah.. I love her so much. I can say that she’s my first love”, Sooyoung smiled widely when talking about his lover. Krystal frowned as she felt frustrated upon hearing Sooyoung’s answer.

“Do I know her?”, Krystal asked again, still not satisfied with Sooyoung’s answer.

“Hmm... n-nope. You don’t know her, Krys. It’s not worth for you to know”, Sooyoung lied. He didn't want Krystal to know about his relationship with her sister. He didn't know what would happen if someday Krystal found out about his relationship with her sister. Thinking about it makes him feel terrified. Krystal was about to ask him again when suddenly the cashier called her.

“Excuse me, Miss, Sir. Here’s your order”, the cashier said as she handed the meal boxes to Krystal.

“Thank you”, Krystal thanked the cashier and took the meal boxes. She was about to pay the meal when Sooyoung stopped her by pulling her hand gently.

“Krys, let me pay this time, okay?”, Sooyoung said softly.

“Okay”, Krystal replied as she let out a small smile. She just let him pay since she didn’t want to argue. Her heart sank after she gets to know that Sooyoung already has a girlfriend. Sooyoung then handed the money to the cashier to pay the meals.

“Hmm.. Krys, where do you want to eat this?”, Sooyoung asked while driving his car to the parking space.

“Can we just have it here?”, Krystal said as she acted nonchalant. She actually wasn’t in the mood to eat anymore.

“Okay”, Sooyoung nodded his head and immediately parked his car at the parking space. Krystal then handed the meal box set to Sooyoung. Both of them started to eat their meals. Sooyoung noticed that Krystal has been silent since then. He glanced at the latter once a while.

“Krys, are you okay?”, Sooyoung asked. Krystal stopped eating and shook her head. “What’s wrong?”, Sooyoung looked at her worriedly.

“Mr. Choi, I-I like you”, Krystal suddenly blurted out.

“COUGH! COUGH!”

Sooyoung coughed once he heard the words that coming out from Krystal’s mouth.

“Omo.. I-I’m sorry, Mr. Choi”, Krystal frantically said as she patted Sooyoung’s back. “Here, drink this”, she handed the coffee cup to Sooyoung.

“Thanks, Krys”, he said as he took the coffee cup and slowly sipped the content.

“I’m sorry again, Mr. Choi. I shouldn’t said that to you”, Krystal apologized as she lowered her head and pouted. Sooyoung just chuckled while looking at her cute act.

“Hey, it’s okay, Krys. I like you too, but not more than as a little sister to me”, Sooyoung said as he lifted her chin, and patted her head gently. Krystal just let out a small smile.

“That girl must be so lucky to be loved by you, Mr. Choi”, she mumbled sadly. Sooyoung just smiled.

“Krys, don’t be sad, okay? You’re still young. You will meet someone who will love you more than you expected someday, believe me”, Sooyoung said.

“Yeah, I hope so”, Krystal replied. “So, can I call you oppa after this?”, she cheekily asked. Sooyoung just laughed.

“Yes you can, but only outside campus, okay? Inside campus, I’m still your teacher, and you still need to call me Mr. Choi, remember that”, he said with a straight face. Krystal just chuckled.

“Got it, Mr. Choi!”, she replied with a smile.

“Alright, let’s finish our food, and then we can go home after this”, Sooyoung said. Krystal nodded her head, and both of them continued eating while chatting on random things. After they had finished their meal, Sooyoung then drove Krystal back to her mansion.


Back to Sooyoung’s apartment

Sooyoung slowly opened the door, and tiptoed to the living room. He put his guitar on the table, and walked to his room. He pulled the door knob, and opened the door slowly. He found out that Jessica was in a deep sleep in his bed. He smiled and slowly walked to the closet to take his clean shirt, and brought it to the bathroom to change.

After he finished washing his face and brushed his teeth, he tiptoed slowly to the bed, and slowly laid his body on the bed beside his lover. Jessica moved slightly when she felt a movement on the bed. She slowly opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw Sooyoung was staring at her.

“Hey, sorry for waking you up”, Sooyoung said as he kissed her forehead. Jessica then snuggled against his chest, and hugged his waist.

“Why did you come home late? Where have you been?”, she weakly asked.

“Oh, I-I have a late night supper with the group members. I’m sorry, okay?”, Sooyoung lied.

“Hmm.. okay”, she mumbled, and tightened her hug on him.

“Let’s sleep”, Sooyoung said as he slid his arm under her neck and put another arm on her waist.

“Sleep well, babe”, he mumbled. Not long after that, both of them drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. Hope you guys like it! :)

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.