Chapter 16

Love Will Find A Way

 

** A sweet SooSica moment! Look at DorkTae in this gif.. LOL!**

 

 

Back with TaeNY

“Baby, have you already told Sooyoung that we’re going to visit him?”, Tiffany asked. Both of them were in the car where Taeyeon was driving.

“Yup, yup! I’ve already texted him. He’s at his apartment right now”, Taeyeon replied while his eyes still focusing on the road. Soon after that, they arrived in front of the Sooyoung’s apartment building.

“Alright, we’re here”, Taeyeon said as he parked the car at the parking space for visitors. He exited the car and rushed to the other side to open the door for his fiance.

“Thank you, baby”, Tiffany said as she went out of the car. She then intertwined her hand into Taeyeon’s, and both of them walked towards the apartment building entrance.


Meanwhile, at the Jung’s mansion

Jessica immediately called her father as soon as she arrived at the mansion. She explained everything to her father, and Mr. Jung finally granted her permission to take care of Sooyoung and Danny, although he’s a bit hesitant at first. She then rushed to her bedroom and took her luggage. She started to dump some of her clothes and toiletries into his luggage. After done with packing, Jessica pulled her luggage to downstairs, and her mother who happened to be at the living hall on that time saw her with her pink luggage.

“Jessie, where are you going?”, Mrs. Jung asked.

“Oh, hi mom! I’m going to stay at Sooyoung’s apartment for a week. I need to take care of him and Danny until her hand recovered from injury”, she explained.

“Mwoh? Why do you need to do that? How about your work? Did your father know about this?”, Mrs. Jung asked again.

“Sooyoung is still not well, mom. How’s he going to take care of himself and Danny while he only could use one hand? I think I should help him, mom. I’ve caused him the injury. Don’t worry mom. I’ve already called dad, and explained about Sooyoung and everything, and also to ask his permission, and he’s agreed”, Jessica replied.

“Alright, if you say so, then I’ve got nothing to complain about”, Mrs. Jung said.

“Thanks mom. Alright, I need to go now. So, I’ll see you next week”, Jessica said and hugged her mother. She then pulled her luggage and walked to the door.

“W-wait! What about Donghae? Have you told him already?”, Mrs. Jung asked.

“He’s not in here at the moment, mom. He went to Japan to attend a business meeting for three days. I’ll inform him later”, Jessica replied.

“Oh, okay. Take care okay, dear. Send my regards to Sooyoung, and hugs and kisses for Danny”, Mrs. Jung said.

“Alright, mom, sure. Bye mom!”, Jessica replied as she bid goodbye to her mother. Mrs. Jung waved at her daughter.

“Oh, crap! How is she going to take care of them? She even didn't know how to cook!”, Mrs. Jung exclaimed.


At Sooyoung’s apartment building

“DING! DONG!”

After pressing the doorbell several times, the door slowly swung open.

“Soo!”, Taeyeon immediately hugged his friend as he appeared in front of the door.

“Woo, woo! Slow down will you? What happened to him, Tiff? Did he drunk before coming here?”, Sooyoung said as he joked.

“Yah! How dare you said that to your friend! I was so worried about you, pabo!”, Taeyeon snapped. Tiffany shook her head and chuckled while looking at the two chodings.

“How are you, Soo?”, Tiffany asked while giving him a hug.

“I’m okay, Tiff. Thank you for coming”, Sooyoung replied as he returned the hug. “Please come in, guys”, he said, invited his friends to get inside. Both of them walked inside the apartment. “Have a sit first, I wanted to go to the kitchen for a while to make a drink”, he said.

“Soo, you don’t have to do that. Your hand is still injured. Just sit here, and let me make a drink”, Tiffany insisted.

“Okay, thanks Tiff”, Sooyoung thanked her. Tiffany smiled and headed to the kitchen.

“Soo, we're sorry for not being able to visit you at hospital the other day. Me and Tiff were out of town for our family gathering”, Taeyeon said.

“It’s okay, Tae. You don’t have to worry. It’s not that serious”, Sooyoung smiled.

“Mwoh? You said it’s not that serious? Man, you’re nearly cost your life for saving a one’s life, and you tell me that not serious? It’s unbelievable!”, he exclaimed.

“Please don’t be so overdramatic here, Tae. It’s really annoying”, Sooyoung said as he rolled his eyes.

“Haishh.. guys, please stop your bickering for a while, and drink this first”, Tiffany said as she came out from the kitchen with a tray of drinks in her hands. She placed the coffee mugs on the table.

“He started it first, Tiff”, Sooyoung said as he pointed his finger at Taeyeon. Taeyeon shot a glare at him and playfully showed his fist at Sooyoung. Sooyoung stuck his tongue out at him.

“Alright, stop it, guys. Choding!”, she rolled her eyes as she took the coffee mug and drink the coffee. “Where’s Danny, Soo?”, she asked as her eyes wandering around, looking for the little one.

“Oh, he’s still sleeping. I tried to wake him up earlier, but he’s still in a deep sleep. I guess maybe he’s tired”, Sooyoung replied.

“Daddyyyyyy!”, suddenly the little warrior’s voice echoed, calling on him.

“Ah, he’s already woke up. Excuse me guys, I need to check on him”, Sooyoung said as he got up from the couch and walked towards his son’s room. He slowly opened the door and popped his head inside the room.

“Daddyyy..”, Danny weakly called him. He was sitting on his bed, holding his rilakkuma plush toy.

“Hey, little champ. You’re awake already, huh?”, he said as he walked towards the bed. Danny slowly stand up and hugged his father. “I miss you, baby”, Sooyoung hugged his little boy and kissed his cheek repeatedly.

“Daddy shick?”, he asked while pointing at his bandaged hand.

“Yes, baby. Daddy’s sick. Come, let’s meet Uncle Tae and Aunty Tiff”, he said while holding the little boy’s wrist. Danny slowly get down from his bed, and walked beside his father to the living room.

“Dannyyy! Come here, baby!”, Tiffany said excitedly as soon as she saw the little boy walked towards them. She spread her arms wide, waiting to hug the little boy. Danny ran lightly towards Tiffany and hugged her.

“Aigoo, you’ve grown up already. How are you, dear?”, Tiffany asked while caressing his back and kissed his cheek.

“Danny goood!”, he grinned as he raised his thumbs up. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung laughed on his cute action.

“Omo, baby. You’re so cute!”, Tiffany squealed and kissed his cheek. She carried the little boy to sit on her lap.

“Daddy, mwik pleash!”, he said as he pointed at the kitchen. The three of them giggled.

“Alright, Your Highness. Stay here, and be good, okay?”, he said as he got up from the couch.

“You want me to help you?”, Tiffany asked.

“It’s okay, Tiff. I still got one hand to do the work”, he smiled as he waved his free hand. He then headed to the kitchen to make the little boy’s milk. A few minutes later, Sooyoung went back to the living room after finished making the little boy’s milk.

“Here’s your milk, little champ”, Sooyoung said as he handed the bottle to his little warrior. Danny gleefully grabbed the bottle.

“Thank you, daddy!”, he said cutely. Tiffany laid him on the couch and put his head on her lap. Taeyeon moved to sit to another couch as to give the space for Danny to lie down.

“Soo, what about the girl you had helped? Is she okay?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Hmm.. she looks like okay, but I don’t know if she still had a trauma because of the incident”, he replied. Taeyeon nodded his head slowly.

“So, how are you going to take care of your son and yourself, Soo? Having one hand to do the work is kinda difficult, right?”, Tiffany asked. Sooyoung smiled when he heard the question from Tiffany.

“You don’t have to worry, Tiff. There’s someone who’s willing to take care of us until my hand recovered from the injury”, he said.

“Jinja? Oh, I’m glad to hear that”, Tiffany replied.

“DING! DONG!”

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Both TaeNy looking at Sooyoung.

“Are you expecting a guest?”, Taeyeon asked. He shook his head slowly.

“Nope, I think maybe the person who’s going to take care of us has arrived”, Sooyoung said as he got up from the couch and walked to the door. He pulled the door knob and slowly opened the door.

“Hi, Soo, sorry I’m late”, Jessica said.

“It’s okay, Sica. Come, let’s get inside”, he said as he helped the girl to pull her luggage, and both of them walked inside the apartment. Jessica startled a bit when she saw other people were sitting on the couch.

“Oh, I didn’t know you have guests here”, she whispered to Sooyoung. Sooyoung just smiled.

“Don’t worry, Sica. You know them already”, Sooyoung said while walking towards the couch. Jessica raised her brows and followed Sooyoung from behind.

“Guys, I’d like you to meet my caretaker here”, Sooyoung said. Both TaeNy immediately turned to their direction. Both of them widened their eyes as they’re in shock.

“Jessica?”

 

 

 

 

:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. I was busy with Eid celebration. Hope you guys will like the update.

For my readers and subscribers who celebrate Eid-Ul-Fitr, I hope it's not to late for me to wish you guys a Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr. Hope you guys will enjoy the celebration with your family and friends.^^

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing my story. And, thank you for your comments as well. Really appreciate it!

See you guys in the next chapter!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.