Chapter 6

Love Will Find A Way

 

 

“Ehemmmm!”, Tiffany purposely cleared loudly. “Guys, would you please stop bickering. Everyone here is looking at you”, she sternly said.

“We’re not!”, both of them exclaimed in unison.

“Oookay. Just stop whatever you guys do right now, please. I need to have my peaceful lunch here”, Tiffany said. “And, you, Jessica Jung. Just sit down and eat your food!”, she snapped.

“Fine, Miss Manager Hwang!”, she grunted and immediately sat on the chair. Tiffany just shook her head in disbelief.

“Excuse me ladies, I need to continue with my work. Bon appétit!”, Sooyoung excused himself and walked towards the kitchen.

“Bon appétit!”, Jessica mimicked his voice.

“Now, what was that?”, Tiffany asked.

“What was what?”, Jessica innocently replied.

“What you did to him just now”, Tiffany sternly said.

“I did what to him?”, she asked.

“Urghhhh.. you and your annoying attitude. Never change!”, Tiffany grumbled. Jessica chuckled at her friend.


At the cafe’s kitchen

“What’s wrong with that woman?”, Sooyoung grunted as soon as he entered the kitchen.

“Hey, Soo? What’s up?”, Yuri asked, looking at him curiously.

“The weird customer which you asked me to send their order. Not Tiffany, the other one”, Sooyoung said.

“Oh, you mean, Jessica?”, Yuri asked.

“Heh, you know her too?”, Sooyoung asked him back.

“Of course I know her, dude. I’m Im Yoona’s lover, though. Whoever she knows, I know them too”, he giggled.

“Yeah, right!”, Sooyoung replied as he rolled his eyes. “Yoona is right. She’s annoying!”, he said. Yuri chuckled upon looking at his mad friend.

“Don’t say like that. Yoona might be wrong. Don’t simply judge her because you just met her in one day. Who knows, she might be the one who you will fall head over heals for”, Yuri grinned.

“Yah! What are you talking about? I’m not going to fall with that crazy woman. Geez!”, Sooyoung playfully threw his pen at his friend. Yuri just laughed.

“Who’s going to fall with whom?”, Yoona suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Our friend here. He fell in love with Jessica”, Yuri chuckled.

“Yah! Kwon Yuri!”, Sooyoung shouted while glaring at his friend. Yoona just shook his head while giggling.

“Relax, Soo. You don’t have to worry. She’s already engaged”, Yoona said.

“Thank god!”, Sooyoung said as he dramatically raised his hand up in the air. Both Yoonyul laughed at him.


Back to JeTi

“I ain't know you knew him”, Tiffany said while munching her food.

“It’s just a coincidence. I knew him from Krystal, that’s all”, Jessica replied as she took a sip of her drink. “And, how did you know him? Is he a friend of yours, or Tae?”, she asked.

“Yup, he’s our colleague, and also Tae’s best friend. We’re working at the same university, remember?”, Tiffany replied.

“Yeah, I know. And he’s also Krystal’s teacher. Somehow I think Krystal have a crush on him, but she didn’t want to admit it”, Jessica said as she giggled.

“Jinja? Wow! How did you know about that? Did Krystal tell you?”, Tiffany asked in curious.

“Nope. But, the way she acted everytime she told me about him. She looks like a teenage girl falling in love”, she replied.

“I’m not surprised if girls falling in love with him. He’s handsome, tall, charming, and have the fatherly vibe, who doesn’t fall in love with him? If I ain’t met Taeyeon at the first place, I might be falling in love with him too, you know!”, Tiffany giggled.

“Yah! Why are you saying like that? Tae will feel hurt if he knew about it, you know!”, Jessica exclaimed as she gave her famous icy glare at her friend.

“Oh, come on, Jessie! I’m just kidding! I said if, though!”, Tiffany chuckled.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever! I’m not going to fall in love with that rude man. Donghae is so much better than him”, she smiled when she mentioned about her fiance’s name.

“Haishh.. why are you saying he’s rude? He’s not for god sake!”, Tiffany snapped. “Anyways, speaking of Donghae, where’s your beloved fiance? Why aren’t you go out for lunch together with him?”, Tiffany asked. Jessica just sighed.

“He’s having meeting with clients. He’s so busy lately. I rarely could spent a time with him. I missed him so much”, she mumbled sadly.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Maybe you should give him some time. He worked hard for your future together, right?”, Tiffany said as she tried to comfort her friend.

“Yeah, but sometimes I wish me and him having a life just like you and Tae. Working under the same roof, and we could easily seeing with each other every day”, she sighed.

“Don’t say like that, Jessie. You and Donghae were really meant to be together. It’s just a matter of time. I’m sure he’s also looking forward to spend his time with you. Just be patient, okay?”, Tiffany smiled as she patted her friend’s hand.

“Thanks Tiff”, Jessica thanked her as she let out a small smile.

“Don’t mention it. Alright, let’s finish the food”, Tiffany replied while continue eating her food.


Later that night, at Yuri’s Cafe

The wall clock indicates that it’s already 10.00 p.m., and it’s the time where their shift ended. All of them busy cleaning and tidying the place before they could go back home. After done with the work, Sooyoung went to the store room to change his shirt. Suddenly Yonghwa appeared in front of the door.

“Soo, are you going to join us playing at the club this coming Saturday?”, he asked.

“Yeah, sure”, he replied. “Usual place?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Nope, this time we got the invitation from my senior. He worked as a manager at that club. I heard it’s a club for the elites”, He informed.

“Jinja? So, does it mean that we need to wear something with a dress code?”, Sooyoung asked again.

“Just wear anything casual”, he replied.

“Okay. Only five of us, right? Sooyoung asked. The five of them which Sooyoung means are himself, Yonghwa, Seohyun, Jiyeon and Wooyoung. But sometimes Taeyeon and Tiffany will join them too.

“Yeah. Don’t forget on that, arasso?”, Yonghwa said.

“Arasso. Thanks for the info, Yong”, Sooyoung replied.

“You’re welcome, Soo. Alright, I’ll better leave right now. Seo’s waiting for me. See you at college tomorrow!”, Yonghwa bid him goodbye as he immediately walked away from the store room.

“Yeah, see ya!”, Sooyoung waved at him. After took his bag pack, he went out of the room and bid goodbye to his bosses and colleagues.

“Phew! What a day!”, he mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! I have to re-upload the chapters again since it's missing due to the server problem.

Thank you for reading and subscribing the story. Really apreciate it. Keep on commenting, guys!

 

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.