2

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

The next day~

It was finally tommorrow, the first day of school at Pledis Highschool. You hop out of your bed and headed to the bathroom and do your morning routines like usual. When you finished you went to the kitchen and ate your beakfast. After that you grabbed your bag and head out the door with your headphones plugged in both of your ears and off to school. When you got there you saw Hyemi waiting for you at the front gate. "Hyemi!" you shouted as you waved running towards her. "Hey ____-ah!!!" she yelled waving. "Let's just go before we're late" you said, she nodded and walked behind you.

When the both of you walked inside it was loud. Students were everywhere chatting with eachother or their friends in the halls. Some were bullying other students. As you both were walking you accidently bumped into some one making your stuffs drop onto the ground. Behind you, you can heard Hyemi gasped but ignored since you bumped into someone. "I'm sorry! I'm really really sorry!" you said bowing down and looked up to see who you bumped into. He had black hair that looked soft and even both his ears were pierced. *He's handsome..* you thought. "It's fine just watch where you're going next time" he coldly said and walked away. "Geez, what's his problem" you muttered under your breath and picking up your things on the ground. "Um, we're sorry about that" you heard a guy say and you looked up to see a guy that looked more feminine then the others. *Must be his friends* you thought as you looked at the others. "For what...?" you questioned as you were still picking your things up. "About Minhyun hyung" he said qith a small smile. "It's nothing. I wasn't watching where I was going so it's fine" you said and gave him a small smile. "My name is Ren" he kindly said and smiled. "This is Aron hyung" he said pointing to a handsome tall boy. "That's JR, our leader of the group and that's Baekho" he pointed to a guy who was smiling widely. "And the one you bumped into a while ago is Minhyun hyung" he said and smiled at you. "Oh..Okay then...Hi I'm ____, Yoon ____.." you nervously smiled as you waved at them. "Looks like you have a friend Ren" Aron said. "She's pretty" JR said making you blush. "Yay! New friend of Ren is a new friend of mine!" Baekho shouted excitedly as he hugged you.. "Hey Hyemi!" you heard Ren say as he waved at her. "Oh hi Ren!" she said behind you. "You know them?" you asked her and she nodded. "He's Ren.." she said and smiled. "Ohh..I didn't know.." you said. "So? You must be new here..Am I right?" Aron asked. "Yeah..I'm new here" you smiled. "Seems like we'll be friends!" Baekho chimed happily and you just chuckled. "Let's go to class ____" Hyemi said and dragged you away. When the both of you were far away enough from them you asked "Who are they?" you asked her. "They're NU'EST.." she said. "NU'EST?" you stopped and tilted your head to the side. She turned to you and said "Yeah, NU'EST..They're actually the kingkas of the school you know" she explained and your mouth formed in a 'O' shape.

While the both of you were walking to class, you accidently bumped into someone dropping your books on the ground. *Aish! Why is this happening again!* you shouted in your head. "Mianhae! I didn't see you. Mian" you said as you bowed, picked up your stuff from the ground and walked away but you felt a grip on your wrist. You turned around saw Minhyun. "What?" you coldly said. "You're clumsy. Aren't you?" he darkly said. "It's not my fault I keep bumping into you" you snatched your wrist away from his grip and walked off to class with Hyemi and he just stood there watching you two leave.

Soon it was time for class, you and Hyemi had different classes so you both went seperate ways to class. When you got to your class, you didn't know know where to sit so you just took an empty seat in the way back of the class next to the window and class started. Students were walking in, while you were looking out the window. "Hey ____!" you heard Ren calling you from the side. You turned to look and saw him sitting on the other side of you. "Hi" you smiled as you waved and saw all the other members waving with a smile except for one, Minhyun; he just sat down without a word and glared at you. *What's his problem* you thought and turned to face the teacher who was teaching.