1

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

____ woke up and looked at her clock. "4pm.." she muttered to yourself. You went to the bathroom and wash your face, you wiped your face with a towel then head to the kitchen and ate. When you were done, you washed your dishes, then head back to your bedroom. "It's soooo boring" you said in a bored tone. You sat on your bed and pulled out your ipod and listened to 'NU'EST Face'. While listening you cell phone suddenly ringed.

Haengboghaessdoen gieogkkaji geogitmal cheoreom
Cheoeumbuteo ecobs-eossdeongeon aniyeoss-euikka?~

"Ugh. Who can it be now" you mumbled. You then took out your phone and checked the caller I.D, it was Hyemi; your bestfriend. "What do you want now?" you said in a irritated voice. "Geez, I just want to call you about what school you got accepted" Hyemi said in a low voice. "Oh." was all you caould say. "Anyway, what school did you get in?" Hyemi asked excitedly. "I don't know..Wait hold up, I'll go check my mail since I forgot" "Sure". You went down the stairs and opened the door, you opened the mail box and took your mails then head back inside. "Oh what do you know, I have the mail about what school already" you said through the phone. "Great! Now open it and see what school" Hyemi beamed. You opened the envolope and took out the paper. "Umm, Pledis Highschool?" you questioned. "What? Did you open it yet?" Hyemi asked. "Yes I did and it said 'Pledis Highschool'!" you shouted. "Ohh...." Hyemi said and laughed. "Yah isn't that the school that you too?" you asked her. "Of course" she said in a duh-manner. "At least I'm going with you..I guess.." you said and smiled. "Well that's great" she said. "Well bye I guess" you said and hung up the phone.."Tommorrow is going to be a long day.." you said to yourself.

You then laid down on your bed as you close your eyes. "Hope tommorrow is going to be a good day" you mumbled to yourself and fell asleep.