10

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

The next day you woke up early to go to school. You did your morning routines like usual. When you were finshed you changed into your uniform, grabbed your bag, your book and ipod then plugged in your headphones in your ears with music blasting in your ears. You weren't in the mood to eat so you just head out the door and off to school. When youo got to the school gate you saw the rest of the NU'EST members and Hyemi waiting for you so you just walked towards them. "Hi.." you greeted shortly. "Hey ____!" Ren greeted with a smile. "Hey princess!" Baekho happily said. "Hey..You okay?" Aron asked and you just nodded. Minhyun looked at you and your eyes met his but your turned away not wanting to meet his gaze. "We should go" you said in a no expression tone and they followed behind.

When you got to class, you were walking to your seat when someone tripped you causing the whole class to laugh at you. You didn't want to cry in front of them so you held back your tears since you didn't want them to think that you were weak. "Ow" you whimpered in pain as you slowly got up. You turned to see who tripped you and saw Eunji behind you laughing. "Oops. I'm sorry" she sarcastically said and smirked. You looked at your knee since you felt something stinging and saw that your right knee was bleeding. You slowly limped your way to your desk until you felt someone grabbing your arm and putting it around their neck. You turned and saw that it was Minhyun. "Let go of me" you coldly said. "You're hurt, at least let me help you" he said. "No I don't need your help.. Now let go of me!" you shouted and pushed him away. You then walked on your own to the nurses office leaving Minhyun on the ground looking at your back as you leave. "Oppa! Gwenchana!?" Eunji pretended to ask worriedly as she got on the ground holding his arm. "Don't touch me" Minhyun coldly replied snatching his arm away from her and got up from the ground to his seat. *What is wrong with her?!* he shouted in his mind. "____, you!" Eunji said under her breath angrily.

You walked to the nurses office alone sine you didn't want Minhyun to come with you because you knew that you were going to cry sooner or later and you have to avoid him.. Once you got to the nurses office, closed the door behind you and wiped away your tears. The nurse wasn't there so you had to treat your own wound. You went to search through the cabinet and took out the first aid kit. You sat down on the bed and opened the kit, you took out a  cotton ball and rubbed the alcohol on it then gently dabbed it on your wound. "Ow" you whimpered as it was stinging. When you were done you put a bandage on it and put the kit back to where it belonged.

When you put the kit back, you lie down on the bed and rest for a little while. *I miss you Omma and Appa* you cired as you turned to the left, closing your eyes letting your tears streaming down on the corner of your eyes. You were crying non-stop until your eyes started to get heavy, slowly and slowly your eyes started to close as you cried. Soon while cryng you fell asleep in the nurses office, missing half the day of school.

It was lunch and the others were in the cafeteria eating and chatting happily except for Minhyun, who's mind was thinking about you the whole time and haven't even touched his food since he came. "Hyung, aren't you going to eat?" Ren asked him. "I don't feel like eating" he answered. "Waeyo?" Hyemi asked him. "I just do-" before he could say anything JR interrupted him. "Because of ____" JR said in a teasing voice. "Y-Yah!" Minhyun shouted as he stood up earning stares from the students. "Aish!" he mumbled and sat back down. "Oh. It IS about ____" Aron said with a smirk plastered on his face. "It's not, okay" Minhyun said in a cold tone. "Oh come on. Don't lie." Baekho teased. "Hyung, you do realize that you talk more eversince we started hanging out with ____ right?" Ren added. *I am?* he thought dumbfounded. "Jjinja!" Hyemi said in bewilderment and all of them nodded their head. "So? That doesn't mean I like her" he said annoyed. "You'll come to realize your feelings towards her soon..Don't worry" Aron said and patted his shoulder. "Whatever" he said and folded his hands in front of his chest. "But where did she go?" JR asked worried. "I don't know" Ren said. "She tripped so she went to the nurses office" Minhyun answered causing them to look at him. "BWO!?" Hyemi shouted. "Don't make me repeat myself" Minhyun said coldly. "Don't worry..She'll be back soon" Aron said reassuring her. "I guess.." and they continued to eat. *I wonder what's she doing right now* he thought.

Nurses office~

You soon woke up and went to the restroom and wash your face then wiped it with a towel. You looked at yourself in the mirror. *They won't notice anything* you thought as you walked out of the nurses office. On your way you saw Eunji again. *Ugh!* you thought and walked towards them. "Yah ____!" you heard her shout so you turned back and face her, giving her a what-do-you-want look. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from Minhyun Oppa!" she shouted as she slapped you on your left cheek. You touched your cheek and feel that it was burning and red. "N-ne..I-I w-will" you said tryng to hold back the tears. "You better stay away from him this time" she said and walked away with her friends. You started to walk your tears streamed down, falling to the ground as you walked to the cafeteria, students were staring at you and you could hear them whisperings and talking.

"Omo. Isn't that ____?! What happened to her?" a student said.
"She probably got slap by Eunji since she's always with NU'EST Oppas" you heard a girl saying.

As they were eating and talking, they heard some commotions. "What is going on?" Ren asked. "Molla" Hyemi said. "H-hey g-guys it isn't j-just anything..I-It's ____!" Baekho shouted causig the members, Hyemi and even Minhyun to look at your way. As you walked closer and closer to them you quickly wiped away your tears and tried to cover your eyes. "____-ah!" Hyemi yelled coming towards you. "Princess!" you heard Baekho calling. You turned and saw the rest of NU'EST and Hyemi walking towards you. You looked down and went towards them. "H-hey g-guys" you said as you looked at your feet. You could feel them staring at you. "____-ah, gwenchana?" Aron asked and you nodded your head. Baekho looked at you making sure you were fine until he came across your left cheek. "Y-yah, if your okay..why is your left cheek red?" Baekho asked causing them to be more concerned. "I-I got hit by a locker by accident" you lied. "Are you sure?" JR asked concerned about you. "N-Ne..I'm sure" you tried to sound happy as usual. "Arasso..Let's go to class then" Hyemi said and the rest of you left to class.

You went to the classroom and went to your seat and sat down. Soon the teacher came in and started the lesson. As you were listening to the teacher you felt someone staring at you, you looked around and saw Minhyun looking at you but then you turned around to avoid him. Soon class ened and it was time for you to go to your next class, math. You were walking in the halls when you felt a grip on your arm so you turned around, and saw Minhyun looking at you straight in the eyes. "What do you want" you asked in a annoyed tone. "I want to talk to you" he said softly. "I need to go to class now let go" you sternly said but he wouldn't. "What happened to you?" he asked looking down. *He actually care for me?* you asked yourself. "Nothing now let go, I have class and I don't want to be late" you said and snatched your arm away from his grasp. *I'm sorry Minhyun..* you sadly thought as you walked to class. *Is she avoiding me?* he thought sadly and walked to class.