12

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

 

At school~

There was only an hour left until school is over. The rest of NU'EST and Hyemi were talking since the teacher hasn't come yet. "Hey, where's ____" Hyemi asked them. "I haven't seen her this whole day" JR said and Aron nodded his in agreement. "Where'd she go..It's raining so she won't be out in the rain?" Ren added making Minhyun's eyes grew bigger. Aron noticed his eyes and asked him "Are you okay?" "H-huh..Y...Yeah, I'm okay" he said. "Where is she then?" Hyemi asked but no one answered since they have no idea. "Hyemi, do you have a key for ____'s house?" Minhyun suddenly asked out of nowhere. "Uh-yes..It's right here" she said holding the keys out. "Great! Give t to me" Minhyun took the keys and left the class. "What just happened?" Hyemi asked dumbfounded and they just shrugged.

Minhyun's P.O.V

I took the keys from Hyemi and left the class and went out the school I didn't even care if it was raining at least ___'s fine then I'm okay. I ran to her house as fast as I could; holding onto the key tightly. *I hope you're okay* I prayed silently. When I reahced her house, I slid the key in her lock and opened the door and went inside; it was silent. I closed the door and called her name. "___-ah!" but no one came until my feet accidently touched something; I looked down and it ___. "___-ah!" I shouted in horror as I picked her up and hugged her in my arms. She was all soaked and wet. *It's all my fault* I thought as I carried her bridal style and placed her in the couch. I touched her forehead and she was burning hot so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl pouring water; a towel and went over to her. I soaked the towel in the water and gently dabbed it around her forehead and face. When I finished I remembered her clothes were all soaked, so I took a cover and covered her body and started to take off her clothes and changed her into new clothes. When I was done I sat there watching her, waiting for her to wake up. I studied every face features of hers; *she's beautiful* I thought as I laid my head down beside her.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

___'s P.O.V

I woke up and found myself sleeping on the couch. *I thought I was on the floor?* i thought as I slowly sat up. "My head.." I mumbled as I touched my head and accidently bumped something. I looked and saw Minhyun. *MINHYUN!?* I thought as my eyes widened. I watched him as he slept peacefully. "Geez...You're more peaceful when you're asleep.." I whispered and smiled. I traced a line around his eyes and down to his nose bridge until I saw him moved. I quickly looked away like nothing had happened; I heard him groaned so I turned my head and he was already up. "Oh, you're awake" he said. "erm. Y..yeah" I relied. "How are you feeling?" he asked concerned. "i-i'm feeling fine..but how did you get in my house?" I asked raising my brow. "Hyemi.." he answered shortly. *Curse you Hyemi* I thought. "Oh.." was all I could say. "Listen..I'm sorry about a while ago..I didn't know what came over me.." he said lowering his head. "It's okay.." I gave him a small smile. "So..um are you hungry?" he asked me. *He can cook?* I thought. "Um, yeah sure" I said and smiled. He got up and went to the kitchen and cooked while I just sat their on the couch with boredom. I looked at myself and noticed that I wasn't wearing my uniform; I widened my eyes shocked. *This is bad* I thought and went into the kitchen where I saw him cooking. "Y-yah..D-did y-you ch-change m-my cl-clothes?!" I stuttered as I asked him in disbelief. He nodded his head; "i didn't see anything, don't worry" he said and chuckled as I sighed in relief until I noticed that was the first time he laugh. "Y-yah. That's the first time I heard you laugh" I smiled widely. "Oh really" he asked. "Yeah..I mean, when I bumped into you the first day, you were cold and mean" I said and let out a chuckle. "I guess.." he answered and went back to cook. "You should go back and sit since you're not feeling better that much" he suggested and I nodded my head. *He's really caring* I thought and went back to sit on the couch.

End of ___'s P.O.V

You sat on the couch boredly waiting for Minhyun to cook. When he finished he came to the livingroom with a tray filled with porridge and a cup of water and medicine. "Here. eat" he said and placed the tray on the table. You were about to get up and eat but he wouldn't let you. "I'll feed you" he said and you looked at him weirdly. "I can feed myself" you said and pouted. *She's so cute* he thought without knowing he was smiling. You looked at him as he smiled. *That's the first time he smiled!* you squeled inside your head. "Hello? Earth to Minhyun?" you said causing him to snap out of his thoughts. "H-huh? S-sorry" he stuttered and you just chuckled. *He's too cute* you thought as you chuckled. "What's so funny?" he asked confused. "Nothing..It's just that you're cute like that" you said; you covered your mouth realizing what you had just said. "I mean nothing" you said and looked away. "So you think I'm cute huh" he teased with a smirk. "Y-Yah! I didn't say that" you snatched away the spoon, took a spoonful of porridge and ate it. "I'll feed you" he said and took the spoon from your hand. "Hey" you said. "Ahhhh.." he said and you opened your mouth as he fed you porridge. When you were done eating, you dranked the cup of water. "You should take some medicine too" Minhyun said and you nodded. He opened the top and gave you two pills; you put it in your mouth and drank the water as you swallowed it. 'Get some rest" he said and smiled again. *Stop smiling.. You're melting me* you thought as you softly gaze at him. "Do I look that handsome to you?" he asked smirking; you then snapped out of your own little world. "Y-yah Minhyun!" you shouted. "I'm just playing around" he teased. "Whatever. You should go home..It's getting late" you said and smiled. "I guess" he said and walked to the door as you followed behind. "Bye ___-ah" he said and went out the door. You stepped outside watching him leave. "Bye!" you shouted as his figure disappeared and went back inside.