6

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

When you and NU'EST reached your house you opened the door wide enough to let them in. "Come inside" you gestured them in. "You guys can sit or do whatever you want" you said and went to the bathroom to wash your face. When you got out they were sitting on the couch watching t.v. "Hey" Aron said. "What?" you asked. "You live alone?" he asked and you look down as you nod. "Ohh..What about your parents?" JR jumped in. "They...Passed away 3 years ago in a car accident" you explained. "Oh. You must have had a hard time" Ren said. "Yeah. But it's okay now" you smiled. "So..Are you guys hungry?" you asked them and they nodded. "Okay.. I'm going to do some grocery shopping..Do you guys want to come or stay?" you asked them. "We'll come along since there isn't anything to do" Aron smiled. "How about you Minhyun?" you asked him. "I'll come along..I guess" he said. "Arasso let's go!" you chimed and left the house.

When you guys arrived at the market people were staring at you and NU'EST. "Why are they staring at us?" you asked. "Because you're the only girl and we're a bunch of handsome guys following you around" Aron said making you laugh. "What ever" you said and went to pick the ingredients to what you wanted to cook for them. You then went over the list of ingredients.."Seems like I have everything I needed" you smiled to yourself; You turned around to see them. "Do you guys want anything?" you asked them and they nodded their head. "I guess..Now let's just go and pay for these then leave" you said and went the cashier. When you guys were done, you guys went home.

The rest of you went inside and you went into the kitchen to cook them dinner. "You guys can just sit or do whatever..and I'll just go and cook for us" you smiled and went into the kitchen to cook. Soon Ren and them came into the kitchen behind you without knowing. You turned back and jumped a bit. "Oh my god. You scared me Ren" you said and turned around to the sink to wash the green onions. "Sorry..I just want to ask if you need any help" he said. "Um, sure" you smiled. "Umm..Sure" you said with a wide smile. Thanks to Ren's help you both finished cooking the food so you went to the kitchen and called them to come and eat. "Guys! Food is ready" you said and they all raced to the kitchen while Minhyun just walked quietly. They than sat down and began to eat. "You're a good cook" Baekho complimented. "Yeah. You're good and it's delicious" JR added. "You can be my wife" Aron said cauing everybody to stare at him in disbelief while you just blushed madly. "What?" Aron asked innocently.

Minhyun's P.OV

When ____ finished cooking, she called us to got eat. "Guys! Food is ready" and the rest started to run through the kitchen while I just walked quietly and sat down across from Ren. Then we began to eat. "You're a good cook" I heard Baekho hyung compilmenting her. "Yeah. Your good and it's delicious" I heard JR hyung added. "You can be my wife" I heard Aron hyung. We all looked at him in disbelief. *I can't believe he said that in front of ____!* I shouted on my mind. I then looked over at her and saw her blushing madly. Her cheeks were bright red. "What?" Aron hyung asked. I don't know why but when Aron hyung said that I felt jealousy all over my body and a big pain in my chest. I knocked my fist repeatedly onto my chest. "Y-yah are you okay hyung?" I heard Ren asking. "Y..Yeah I'm f-fine" I nodded. I then got up from my seat and left. "Hyung aren't you going to eat?" Ren asked again. "No..I lost my appetite..I'm going for a walk" I coldly said and walked out the front door walking to where ever my feet is taking me.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

____'s P.O.V

"You can be my wife" I heard Aron say. The rest of us looked at him disbelief and I could feel my cheeks heating up. "What?" Aron innocently asked. "Nothing " we all said and continued eating. I then saw Minhyun hitting his chest repeatedly. *What's wrong with him?* I asked myself. *Wait! Why do I care?!* I thought. "Y-yah hyung, are you okay?" Ren asked. "Y..yeah I'm f-fine" Minhyun said nodding his head. He then stood up and all of us looked at him. I looked at him with a questioning face. *What's really wrong with him?* I thought. "Hyung, aren't you going to eat?" Ren asked him again. "No..I lost my appetite..I'm going for a walk" he said in a cold tone and walked out the front door. "What happened to him?" Ren asked. "I don't know" JR answered confused. When Minhyun left I felt a big space inside my heart like something was missing. *What is this feeling?* I asked myself.

End of ____'s P.O.V