21

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

It's already been six weeks now after that incident you had and your ankle was all better. It was 6pm, you and Hyemi were inside watching t.v when suddenly there was a knock on the door. You stood up and went to open it; there stood Ren with a wide smile. "Yes?" you smiled. "Um, it's late now but we were just going to go to a movie and wanted to ask if you both want to come" he said and smiled. "Sure!" you beamed. "Okay, I'll go tell the others. Be quick" he said. "Ne~" you chimed and he left. You closed the door and went over to Hyemi. "Who was it?" she asked as her eyes were still glued to the t.v. "Ren Oppa" you said. "What'd he say?" she turned to you. "He said if we want to go watch a movie with them" you said and she smiled. "What'd you say" "I said we'll go with them" you said and walked to the bedroom to go change. "You better change!" you shouted as you went inside.

Soon you came out wearing a brownish luxe tank with a blue v-neck cardigan [For a top color] and a black skinny jean and a pair of black flats with your hair down. Hyemi was already in the doorway waiting for you as you came out. "Let's go!" she said and the both of you headed out the door. When you both got down there thay were already waiting for you both. "They're here" JR said pointing towards you and Hyemi. "Hey!" Ren shouted as he waved. "Hi Oppas" you said with a wide smile. "You guys ready?" Aron asked you nodded. "Let's go then" he said and you all went inside his car. "So what will we do after this?" Hyemi asked. "We're going to have a party after this" Baekho answered. "Where?" you asked dumbfounded. "At our room of course" JR said. "We got the things already" Ren said and smiled. ''I guess" you said and looked out the window staring at the view as the car goes pass.

After 20 minutes of driving, you guys finally arrived at your destination; the theatre. You guys got your tickets and snacks so you guys went inside the room and sat down on the seats. Soon the movie started and this time it was a romantic movie; which you hate watching romance so you just laid your head on the bar of the chair on your side the whole time. "Ugh. I hate romantic movies" you mumbled silently and closed your eyes; soon enough you feel asleep through the whole movie.

The movie was now over and you were still asleep. "___-ah..Wkae up" you head someone shaking you gently. You slowly opened your and noticed that they were all looking at you. "Oh, is it over?" you asked rubbing your eyes. "Yes, it's over" Ren said and chuckled. "Why'd you sleep?" JR asked. "I don't like watching romance" you said and they chuckled. "Oh I see" Aron said and smiled. "We should go now" Ren said. "Okay let's go have our party" Baekho said and you got up from your seat and followed behind them.

When you guys got to the hotel, you and Hyemi went to their place since there was a party. "So.." Hyemi said and looked around to see beer and food. "Let's have a drink" JR said as he took out a bottle; uncapped it and started to drink. "I guess" you said and went to sit down next to him as you took out a bottle and drinked it along with JR. "Wow" you said and looked at Hyemi who was already drinking a little. "How was it?" Ren asked you. "Is was...good" you said and continued to drink. Minhyun sat next to you and he drinked a little as well.

After a couple minutes of drinking, they were drunk except for Minhyun. Aron went to his room already since he was already drunk, Baekho laid on the floor as he slept and JR on the couch as well as Hyemi on the other side of the couch knocked out. Minhyun and you were the only one who was awake but you were the only one drunk.

___'s P.O.V

I finished drinking my sixth bottle so I grabbed another bottle and drinked it. "Why are you drinking so much?" Minhyun asked trying to grab my bottle but I glared at him. "Yah, get your own bottle." I said as I drunk down some beer. "You might get drunk" he said looking at me. "What? Me? Get drunk? tch. Never" I said as I finished my sixth bottle and grabbing another bottle and he tried to grab it. "Yah!" I shouted as I slapped his hand away. "You might get drunk" he said grabbing my bottle away from me; putting it beside him. "Yah, I'm not drunk" I said as I crawled towards him trying to grab my bottle but I lost my balance and fell onto his lap letting out a giggle. Oh . Minhyun stared at me and I just giggled. *Oh crap! I'm not good at drinking. I get drunk easily and would do or say stuff* I got off his lap and grabbed my bottle. "Are you okay?" he asked me and I nodded. I finished the bottle and grabbed another bottle but Minhyun stopped me. "You're drunk" he said looking at me concerned. I slapped his hand away again. "I'm not drunk!" I shouted as I tried to grab the bottle but he placed it on his side. I glared at him and stood up from the couch. "Give it back!" I shouted again as my body swayed back and forth. "No, you're drunk. No more.." he said. I crawled over to him and tried to grab the bottle but I fell onto his lap; I glanced up at him as he looked at me and my tears started to burst out of my eyes. *Why am I crying?* I thought. "I hate you Hwang Minhyun..You jerk.." I suddenly said as I continued crying on his lap. *Oh . It's the alcohol* He looked at me dumbfounded. "I hate you so much, I don't even know why I love you" I continued. "Wh-what?" he said. "Do you even know how I feel when you were with Eunji?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" he asked. "You're stupid..Can't you tell that I love you" I suddenly blurted out as I just continued to cry. *Curse you alcohol* I cursed in my mind. "You love me?" he asked. *What the hell* I thought. Just then my hands moved and pulled him down by the shirt; I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He froze but gave in after a few seconds. I felt his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him; I wrapped my arms around his neck and let his tongue slip inside my mouth. After a few seconds, my head started to hurt and was spinning around; just then a few seconds everything went black and I fell on his lap.

End of ___'s P.O.V