7

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

Soon dinner was over. You washed the dishes and went to take a shower and change into your regular clothes. When you were done you went back downstairs and sat down on the couch watching t.v with them. "Hey guys..Are you staying here for the night or going home because it's getting late" I asked them. "If you don't mind..Can we sleep over for the night?" JR asked. "Ani. It's okay since I have two guestrooms anyway" I said and smiled. "If you guys are goingto sleep just tell me and I'll show youyour rooms" you said. "You can show us right now if you dont mind" Ren asked politely. "Sure. Follow me" you said and head upstairs. When you were done showing them, they decided to sleep. "Good night ____" Ren said with a yawn and headed upstairs to bed while the other four followed behind him. "Night" you said and smiled. You sat there waiting for Minhyun to come home so you stayed late to see if he would come home.

It was already 12 at midnight that he hasn't come home, so you decided to go out to the porch to check. You waited for him until 2am, you were starting to get tired so you decided to go back inside and sleep. "It's late I just go to sleepp then wasting my time waiting for hhim.." you quietly said to yourself. You got up from the chair, turned around and walked over to the door to twist it open but someone held onto your wrist. *Oh god please help me* you thought. You closed your eyes slowly and turned around not opening your eyes. *Please don't let it be bad guys* you prayed. You slowly opened your eyes to see who it was that was holding your wrist.

Minhyun's P.O.V

I was walking to where ever my legs would take me. I walked around for hours and now it was already 2am so I decided to go back to ____'s house. When I got there I saw her on the porch sitting quietly with a sad expression. *What is she doing out here this late?* I thought. I heard her saying something but I didn't quite hear so I just walked to her house. She was turned to leave and was about to open the door when I grabbed her on her wrist. She slowly turned around with her eyes closed. *What the..* I thought. She then slowly open her eyes and saw me. "Y-yah! Minhyun you scared me!" she shouted and I could see a tear rolling down her left cheek. "O-Oh..Mian..I-I didn't m-mean to" I stuttered. *Aish. Why am I stuttering* I thought. She then wiped away her tear and faced me. "It's okay.." she said and looked down. I let go of her wrist and cleared my throat. "What were you doing out here this late?" I asked her curiously. ''I was waiting for you to come home..that's all" she said and smiled a bit. *She was waiting for me?* I thought. "You should go to sleep now it's late" I said and opened the door for her to walk inside. We both walked inside and she sat down on the couch, I sat next her. "So where were you" she asked quietly. "Walking of course" I answered. "I don't even know why I waited for you anyways.." she mumbled quietly but I heard her. *Why am I happy hearing her say she waited for me?* I asked myself. "oh..And Minhyun.." she said. "Yeah" I answered. "Umm..I've decided to stay home instead of the dorm.." she said. "it's fine.." I said. "Thanks though" she smiled and I just nodded my head.

After that short conversation, it was silence. Nobody dared to talk. I was about to start talking when I felt something on my shoulder. I looked and it was ____, her head was on myy shoulder as she fell asleep. "You must be really tired..I'm sorry for making you wait all night.." I said as I watched her sleep. I softened and carried her bridal style, head upstairs and to her bedroom. I laid her on her bed, pulled her blanket over her body. I stayed for alittle bit and examined her face features. *She's beautiful* I thought. I could feel my heart beating at a fast pace. *What is this feeling?* I thought as I got up tp leave. *It can't be right?!* my eyes widened as I thought what it was about the feeling I keep having whenever I'm around her. *Am I really in love with her?* I then walked to one of the guestrooms and went to sleep.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V