19

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

___'s P.O.V

*Eunji!?* I thought as I heard the voice. Minhyun and I turned around to see who it was and it was indeed Eunji; the girl that hated me the most. "Minhyun Oppa!" she called out as she ran over to Minhyun and I. "Um..Hi?" Minhyun greeted her with no expression. "What are you doing here?" she asked us. "Shopping of course" I answered. "Oh that's nice" she smiled. *Psh. Whatever* I thought rolling my eyes. "Do you mind if I borrow Minhyun Oppa with me?" she asked nicely. "Actually I-" Minhyun was cut off when Eunji dragged him away from me. I sadly watched as Minhyun got dragged away from me. I looked at Eunji and as she turned around to look at me with a smirk formed on her lips. I then turned around and walked away. *Why do I feel sad when he leaves me* I thought as I  walked to where ever my feet is taking me.

After that incident I walked back to the hotel as the incident earlier repeated in my mind. "AIsh! Get out of my mind!" I shouted as I threw the pillow on the ground. "___-ah" I heard Hyemi's voice. I looked at the clock and it was 8pm. "Oh right it's late.." I rolled my eyes and went to the livingroom. "What" I said in a irritated tone. "What happened? Was it fun being with Minhyun?" she asked interested. *Fun.. Psh* i thought. "Yeah...sure it was" I muttered under my breath hoping she wouldn't hear me. "It wasn't fun, wasn't it.." she asked and I nodded my head. "How come?" she asked. "Because Eunji.." I said lowering my head. "What about her?" she asked me. "She took Minhyun Oppa away from me.." I said and covered my mouth at what I just said. *OPPA!?* I thought. "Oh. So what did you do?" she asked. "What do you mean, of course she dragged him away before I could even do anything." "So what did you do this whole day?" she asked again. "After she dragged him away I walk back here and stayed here all day of course" I said and her jaw dropped. "Y-You stayed here all day long?!" she yelled. "Yeah..Where am I supposed to go anyway without him.." I lowered my voice. "It's okay ___..I know how you feel.." she said and my tears started to burst out. "It hurts to see him with another girl.." I said as I cried in her arms. "Shh.. It's okay..Let it all out.." she whispered and I just cried my eyes out.

End of ___'s P.O.V

The next day you woke up with puffy and red eyes. You went to the bathroom and took a warm relaxing shower then changed into freshly new clothes. When you were done you saw Hyemi on the couch watching t.v. "Hey you're awake already" she smiled. "Y-yeah.." I said in a soft voice. "How are you feeling?" Hyemi asked worriedly. "I'm fine" you smiled weakly. "Okay..Ready to go?" she asked. "Where?" you asked. "We're going to watch a movie today" she beamed. "Oh arasso" I said. "Let's go" she said and the both of you wore your shoes and walked out of the room.

The two of you walked over to their door and knocked on the door and you could both hear footsteps coming towards the door. The door opened and revealed Aron. "Oh good morning Oppa!" you greeted Aron. "Good morning ___ and Hyemi" he greeted back. "Can we come in?" Hyemi asked raising her brow. "Of course" Aron chuckled; opening the door wide for you both to go inside. "Hey ___ and Hyemi!" Ren beamed. "Hey" JR said and smiled. "Princess!" Baekho chimed running towards you; giving you a big bear hug. You chuckled; "Good morning Oppas!" you beamed as Baekho let go of the hug. Just then Minhyun came out of his room smiling at you but you turned away. "So? Are you guys ready?" Hyemi asked them and they nodded. "Let's have breakfast first though. I'm hungry.." Baekho said pouting. "Aigoo. Baekho oppa is always hungry" you smiled cheekly pinching his cheeks. "Ow" he said and you let go as you chuckled. "Mian, You're just so cute" you said and chuckled again. "She just said I'm cute!" Baekho shouted happily as ever. 'Who cares now lets go!" Ren said. While Minhyun just watched you and Baekho with jealousy as he clenched his hands into a fist. *Calm down Minhyun* he calmed himself down..*She said I was cute too* he thought sadly and looked away. You guys went to eat at a small cafe' and soon headed to the theatre.

Soon you guys arrived at the theatre. You guys waited in line since there were a lot of people in line waiting as well. While waiting you heard a voice again. *Oh god..How bad can this day be!?* you shouted in your head as you ruffled your hair in anger. "Are you okay ___?" Ren asked worried. "Yeah.." you mumbled. "Minhyun Oppa!" you heard Eunji's voice again as she came closer to you guys. The rest of you turned to look at Eunji as she just smiled innocently at them. "Hey" JR said in a annoyed tone. "What do you want?" Ren asked. "I came here to watch a movie and happened to see you guys" she smiled sweetly. "Oh" you said as Aron handed you guys the ticket. Eunji looked at the tickets and a smirked formed on her lips. *Horror movie eh* she thought. "If you guys don't mind can I watch the movie with you guys since I was planning to watch it too" she batted her eyelashes. "Um, sure" Hyemi replied irritated. "Great! Let's go Minhyun Oppa" she said and dragged him away and the rest of you followed behind.

You guys went inside the room as Aron and Baekho went to buy some snacks. You sat down next to Hyemi and Baekho. Soon the movie started but your eyes were on Minhyun and Eunji the whole entire time. You could see that whenever the scary part comes; she would pretend to be scared and would hold onto his arm. When her eyes met yours she smirked; you rolled your eyes and turned away watching the movie. "Oppa, I'm scared.." you heard Eunji say. "If you're scared you can go wait outside" Minhyun said in a cold tone. "It's okay Oppa, I rather stay here with you" she said. *Ugh! Why does she have to be here!?* you mentally shouted in your head.

Soon the movie ended; you quickly walked out while the others were behind watching you leave as if you're in a rush. "Hey Hyung, what's wrong with ___?" Ren asked concerned. "Yeah, what's wrong with her? She seems to be in a rush" Baekho said with a worried look. "I'm not sure" JR replied. "She'll be okay. Don't worry" Hyemi reassured them. "I hope so" Ren said and continued walking. *Minhyun Oppa is only mines* Eunji thought as a smirk was formed on her lips.