24

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

The both of you walked into the hallway as students were staring and whisperings were heard. "Omo! Are they dating?" you heard a girl asked. "Seems like they're dating" another said. "Nooo! Minhyun Oppa!" a girl shouted as if she's going to faint any second now. You heard all the commotions but you ignored them. As you two walked by the class; you could see Eunji glaring at you with full of hatred; you gulped and looked away. Soon you guys arrived in the lunchroom as you both saw them eating.

NU'EST and Hyemi~

"What is all the commotions about?" Hyemi asked. "I'm not sure but it's about a couple, that's all I know" Ren answered. "Where is ___ and Minhyun?" Baekho asked. "I don't know" Aron said as he continued eating. "The cafeteria is so loud, what is it about? It's getting irritated" JR said in a annoyed tone. "I don't think you would be surprise" Ren said and JR looked at him confused. 'Look" Ren said as he pointed towards you and Minhyun as you both were coming closer towards them. "Hey guys" you greeted them; their jaws fell opened in disbelief even Hyemi. "Wh-what?" you asked them as they were looking at the both of you. "N-Nothing" Ren said. "So? What happened..Did you finally confess Minhyun?" Aron smirked while Minhyun just rolled his eyes. "I'll take that as a yes" he said and started to clap his hands. "Congrats ___-ah! You finally confess!" Hyemi said as she got up and hugged you as you akwardly smiled. "Th-thanks" you said akwardly. "So are you both official now?" JR asked and you nodded your head. "Congrats" Ren said and gave you a smile. "Thanks guys" you said and gave them a smile.

"Minhyun you better treat her right or you'll be dead" Hyemi said. "Why's that?" Minhyun asked. "Because you're her first love, first kiss and first person who ever confessed to her; I'll make this short..You're her first at everything" she explained and all the members looked at you shocked. "Unbelievable" JR whispered. "Are you serious?" Aron asked. "Well, yeah..I mean she had never fallen for anyone before..Except for him" Hyemi said as she pointed at Minhyun. "I was your first at everything?" Minhyun asked you as you nodded. "It's okay Princess" Baekho said and gave you his eye-smile which you can never resist. "Thanks Baekho Oppa" you flashed him a smile. "But just take good care of her" Hyemi said and continued eating her food. "Don't worry" Minhyun and hugged you tight in his arms.

------------------------------------------------------------

School ended and the rest of you decided to go to your house for while since there wasn't anything to do. As you guys got to your house; you guys played around and talked to eachother. "We'll be right back" Hyemi said and smiled as she dragged you towards the kitchen with her. "What is it?" you asked her confused. "I want to tell tell you something.." she suddenly said. "What?" you asked. "I-I like Baekho Oppa" she admitted and your eyes widened at what you had just heard. "You do?!" you suddenly shouted. "Sh! not so loud" she said shushing you. "Oh mian" you quietly said. "So..I just want to ask you what should I do since you have Minhyun" she said lowering her head. "Just confess bfore it's too late" You said and smiled. "I'll try" she said giving a weak smile. "Confess to him" you said and she nodded.

Hyemi's P.O.V

After I told ___ that I liked Baekho I calmed down a bit, something was still bothering me. Whenever I'm with him or near him my heart accelerates and it would beat faster then usual. I don't know what to do. I let out a sigh. "What's wrong Hyemi" Ren Oppa asked. "Nothing.." I answered. "Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded. "You should just spill it out so it won't stop bothering you" he said and smiled. "I know" I said as I faked a smile. *Should I just confess now?* I thought. "Maybe I should just confess.." I mumbled to myself. I then stood up from my seat and grabbed Baekho on the wrist. "What are you doing?" he asked me confused but I didn't answer him; I just dragged him outside so no one would hear us.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

Baekho's P.OV

Hyemi dragged me outside and closed the door behind us and I just looked at her confuse as my heart started to beat fast. *Am I in trouble?* I thought but I stayed cool. "What is it?" I asked her and she lowered her head. "B-Baekho O-Oppa" she stuttered. "What is it?" I asked. She hesitated but started. "I-I li-like y-you" she said and my eyes widened as my heart started to beat faster as before. *What did she say!?* I shouted in my head in disbelief. "B-bwo?" I asked shocked. "N-Nevermind..Just f-forget what I just said.." she said as tear rolled down her cheek. "If you don't like me just say it..I just want to say it so it won't bother me anymore.." she said quietly and gave me weak smile. *I should just confess before it's too late* I thought. "I should just go" she said and was about to leave when I grabbed her by the wrist. "Don't" I said and pulled her into my arms as I hugged her tightly. *I hope she doesn't feel my heartbeating for her* I thought. "I like you too" I whispered to her ear and pulled back and wiped her tears with my thumb as she looked at me shocked. "Y-You d-do?" she asked. "O-of course.." I shyly answered and rubbed the back of my neck and she suddenly hugged me. "I don't like you, I love you" she said. I was shocked at the sudden action but hugged her back anyways. "I love you too" I said as I hugged her tightly.

Soon we both pulled away; I looked into her eyes and slowly I leaned closer to her; finally our lips touched and we kissed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. After a few seconds she pulled away. "We should go in now" she said as she blushed. "Let's go" I said and grabbed her hands interwining it and walked inside.

End of Baekho's P.O.V