8

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

Days went by so fast that it was almost spring break. You woke up and went to the bathroom to get washed up and ready. When you finished you went and changed into your uniform, went into the kitchen to eat your breakfast. After finishing eating you plugged your headphones in your ears and walked to school. When you got school you saw Hyemi waiting for you at the gate, so you walked towards her way. "Hyemi!" you yelled waving. "Annyeong ____!" she yelled back with a smile. "Did you wait for me long?" you asked her and she shook her head. "Ani, I just got here too" you chuckled. "Arasso..Let's get to class before it's late." The both of you then walked to class happily. Soon the both of you have to part your own way since you don't have that much classes with her.

When you got inside the class, you sat on your seat. "Hey ____-ah!" Ren called out. "Hey Ren!" you said with a smile. "So..how are you?" he asked. "I'm fine, you?" you asked him. "Good" he answered. "so, where's the others?" you asked confused. "Oh them..They're coming in a bit" he said. "Hey Ren and ____!" Baekho shouted happily. "Hi" you greeted him. "Hey" Aron said and flashed you a smile. "Yo" JR added and Minhyun just nod. "Hey guys!" you beamed. "Soo..How are you" Aron asked. "I'm doing fine. How about you guys?" you asked them. "We're doing good" JR answered. "Well that's good to hear" you smiled. Just then the teacher walked in and started the lesson, just like usual the lesson was boring so you just looked around the room until you spotted Minhyun sitting in front of you. You took a glance at him dreamily. *Gosh. He's so handsome..* you thought as you kept staring at him as he was reading his book.

Minhyun's P.O.V

I was reading quietly until I felt like someone was staring at me so I looked around the room to see who it was. I was lookking around and some girls were squeling around as I looked around until I looked at he back of me, I saw ____ staring at me. I looked at her straight in the eye and smirked. She then realized that I was looking at her so she turned around like nothing happened. I could see her cheeks getting a shade of pink. *Cute* I thought as I looked at her again and saw her glancing at me then turned back. I could see her both of her cheeks bright red as I kept looking at her. I then went back to my book.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

Soon it was lunch time you and the others head to lunch. As you walked to the table, you could see a bunch of girls glaring at you with jealousy. Youo felt uncomforable so you quickly walked to the table. "H-Hi guys" you said and smiled. "Hey" Hyemi smiled. You guys ate lunch together as you all chatted and fooled around. "I'll be back guys" you said as you went to throw away your tray of food in the trash can.

____'s P.O.V

After I threw away my tray of food I headed to the restroom. On my way I felt like someone was following me so I turned back and saw four girls walking towards me with hatred in their eyes. I stood on my spot frozen stiff as I gulped a huge lump saliva. *Oh crap* I thought as I looked at them coming towards me. "So..you must be ____" Eunji said with a smirk. *I guess she's in charge of the others* I thought. "N-Ne" I stuttered. "I just want to warn you not to bother Minhyun Oppa anymore" she spat. "Wh-why..?" I asked. "Because, if I see you with him, you're going to get it. Got it!" she shouted making me flinched a little. "Ye...yeah.." I said and they left. *Gosh what have I got myself into* I thought as I walked back to the others.

When I got back I sat down and I was quiet and I guess Ren noticed my quietness. "Hey what's wrong?" Ren asked me with worries in his eyes. "N..nothing.." I answered. "Yeah what's wrong? You seemed pretty quiet since you got back" Hyemi added. "I-I'm f-fine" I assured them and flashed them the brightest smile I could but, fail. "Are you sure..? I mean, you're stuttering" Aron said. "O..Of course! wh-why w-wouldn't I-I" you stuttered once again. *Aish! You stupid idiot!* I scoled myself. "You don't look fine princess" Baekho said. "I'm fine Baekho-sshi" you smiled weakly at him. "Look I just need some time okay.." you said and left the table..*I should just skip class and go to the music room*

End of ____'s P.O.V

While at lunch with Hye Mi and NU'EST~

"What happened to ____-ah?" Baekho asked concerned. "Molla" Hyemi answered. "Yah! You're her friend, shouldn't you know what happened to her?" Ren asked. "Ani..She never told me she had a problem before" Hyemi added. "Well, there's something wrong with her.." JR said and looked down. "Did she ever say anything to you though?" Aron asked her and she nodded. *What happened to her?* Minhyun thought. "Hyung, do you know anything?" Ren asked Minhyun but he shook his head. Soon the bell ranged and it was tme for class again. Without knowing the girls were watching afar as she smirked.

Soon they all went to class but they didn't see you in class. "Where'd ____ go?" Ren asked the others. "I don't know" JR answered him. "We'll find her when school is over" Aron suggested and they all nodded in agreement. *Where is she?* Minhyun worriedly thought.