17

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

 

After you guys finished washing the dishes, you both went to the living room and found them looking at the t.v blankly. "Yah. Are you guys really that bored?" you asked chuckling. "Of course" Hyemi looked blankly at you. "Are you guys going to sleep here again?" you asked eyeing NU'EST and they nodded their head. "Arasso..I'll go get the rooms ready" you smiled and went upstairs to get the rooms ready.
 
When you were finished getting it fixed and ready, you went back downstairs to tell them that it was ready for them. "Guys, I'm done fixing..If you want to sleep, you can go now" you smiled. 'We'll go now since were a little tired too" Ren smiled softly at you. "Good night guys" you smiled as they went ustairs. "What about me?" Hyemi pouted. "You can sleep on the couch" you answered. "What! Are you kidding me?!" Hyemi asked shocked. "I'm just playing..You're sleeping with me in my bed" you smiled and went upstairs as Hyemi followed behind and went to sleep.
 
Meanwhile NU'EST in their room~
 
Everybody had fell asleep except for Aron and Minhyun. "Hyung?" Minhyun asked Aron. "Hm?" he answered. "i don't know what to do.." Minhyun said with a sigh escaping his lips. "You like ___-ah, don't you?" Aron suddenly asked. "I-I don't know hyung.." he said blankly. "It's really obvious that you like her" Aron said with a chuckle. "It is?" Minhyun asked dumbfounded. "Of course you pabo" aroon said. "How is it that obvious?" he asked confused. "Well first of all, you're always smiling when she's there with us. Second, you talk more when we are with her. Third, I can see it in your eyes and when you're looking at her" Aron said and smiled. "I guess" Minhyun said and chuckled. "You should confess to her" Aron suddenly said causing Minhyun to froze and stop laughing. "H-How am I supposed to do that.." Minhyun asked in disappointment. "Just try and confess before someone gets her" Aron ruffled is hair. "I'll try" Minhyun said and smiled. "Now let's gst some sleep" Aron turned off the light and they both of them went off to dreamland.
 
The next morning~
 
You woke up and got ready then went downstairs to cook breakfast. When you were done preparing breakfast you went upstairs to wake the NU'EST members and Hyemi. After waking them up, you went back downstairs and ate your breakfast. Soon they all cme down and ate. "Good morning guys" you greeted them with a smile. "Morning" Ren tiredly said. "Hm" Aron shortly replied since he was still tired. "You guys must be tired" you said and let a soft chuckle. "Of course, you woke us up so early" JR answered. "Well we have school so" you said and continued eat while JR just rolled his eyes. When the rest of you finshed eating; you guys head off to school.
 
When you guys got to school Hyemi and the rest of you parted to go to class. You and NU'EST walked together to class since you all have mostly the same classes. By the time you guys got to class; the teacher was ready to start the lesson. "Remember about today guys" Aron remided you and the members. "We will hyung" Baekho said and sat down on his seat. You looked around the room since it was boring. As you were looking around; you saw Eunji glaring at you; you gulped. *Hope nothing bad happens today* you prayed silently in your head.
 
___'s P.O.V
 
The day went by fast, now it was time to go home. Since the trip was Ren's idea, he talked to the principal about it and he let us have a break; I don't really know the reason but at least we're able to. "See you guys at my house" I said and waved. "See you!" Baekho smiled. "Bye!" Hyemi said and she left. Soon I left to my house, took a quick shower and changed into a short and a tank top. I then went to pack my things; my book and ipod also some extra clothes for me to change. Soon it was already 6pm. *They should be here soon* I thought as I walked out the door with my bag and locked the door; and waited for them outside. "i hope it's going to be fun" I mumbled to myself with a smile.
 
About five minutes of waiting, they finally came even Hyemi. "Hyemi-ah!" I shouted waving at her. "Hey!" she shouted back. "Ready to go?" Ren asked. "Of course!" I beamed. "Let's go!" JR shouted and grabbed my bag from my grasp. "Hey" I said to him. "It's heavy, I'll carry it to the car" he replied and walked over to the car and put it in the back trunk. "Get in" Aron said and I nodded. "It's going to be so much fun!" Hyemi happily said. "Hope so.." I smiled. We then drove off.
 
End of ___'s P.O.V