4

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

When class was over it was time for lunch. You quickly grabbed your bag and your book and walked out the door to look for Hyemi. On your way to find Hyemi, you weren't looking at where you were going so you accidently bumped into someone making you drop your books. *Aish! Who is it this time?! Better not Minhyun again* you mentally scolded yourself. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" the bully shouted. "Oh, mian mian mian. I wasn't looking where I was going. Sorry again" you apologized and bend down to pick up your books from the ground and was about to leave but you felt a grip on your wrist so you turned around. "Hey. Apologize!" the guy shouted at you but it was a different one. "I just did" you said. "No. Apologize by kneeling down" he said. "Why would I do that?" you asked confused. "Aish! You" he said and pushed you against a locker hard hitting your head and you dropped your books and bag. "Ow" you winced in pain as you rubbed your head. "Now do it!" the guy shouted. "I said no!" you shouted picking up your bag. You were about to pick up your books when the guy kicked it to the bully as he stepped on it. "Excuse me I need my book" you mumbled. "Not until you kneel down and apologize" the guy said. "I don't have to, now give me my book" you said. "Kneel down first" the guy said. "I'm not going to do that to a bully who just tells me to" you said. "I said kneel down!" the guy shouted. "NO!" you shouted again making the guy even more furious. You saw him clentched his hand into a fist. *Oh crap. This is bad! Please don't hurt me, I'm only a girl!* you shouted inside your head praying. "This is the last time, I said kneel down" he said between his gritted teeth. "NO!" you shouted once again. You could see that he was about to punch you in the face so you closed your eyes waiting for it to happen but you didn't feel anything. *What happened? Isn't he going to punch me?* you thought and opened your eyes. You saw Minhyun holding the bully's fist and was glaring at them. "Do we have a problem?" Minhyun asked in a deadly tone. "No. Unless you want one" the bully snarled at him. "Give her book back or I'll have to make you" he firmly said but the bully just stood there while the guy from before picked up your book and handed to you. "I thought so now leave!" Minhyun yelled making you flinched a bit. He turned to you and left. "Thank you" you mumbled and left.

Minhyun's P.O.V

It was lunch time so I decided to go find the other members so we could eat together. While I was walking I heard a fuss at the lockers so I went to see who it was. "NO!" I heard a voice shouting. *Is that ____?* I thought to myself. I looked and saw that the bullies were going to slap her so I ran before he could even slap her. When I got there he almost slap ____ but I held onto his wrist and I glared at them. "Do we have a problem?" I asked in the deadliest tone I can. "No, unless you want one" the bully said to me. "Give her book back or I'll have to make you" I said firmly but the bully just stayed on his spot while picked it up and gave it back to ____. "I thought so. Now leave!" I yelled at them and they scurried away. I then turned around and looked at ____ and left. "Thank You" I heard her mumbled.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

Lunch~

You arrived in the cafeteria and saw that they were all eating and talking to eachother happily. You slowly walked towards them and saw Minhyun sitting on the other side of the table. Baekho saw you and quickly ran over to give you a hug. "____!" he shouted happily. "H-Hey" you said trying not to stutter. "Hey, what took you so long?" JR asked. "Um. Just something" you said and sat down next to Hyemi. "I guess" JR said and continued eating. "What really happened to you?" Ren asked making the rest curious. "It's nothing" you said and smiled. "Sure..Nothing. More like almost getting slap in the face" you heard Minhyun say and you turned giving him a glare and he just smirked. "Who?" Ren asked. "Some bullies" you answered. "You should watch out for them..Once you have something with them, they won't leave you until they're satisfied with something" Aron said. "Psh. More like making you kneel down for them like they're some kind of god or something" you mumbled. "Just look out or you'll be in trouble again with them" JR said and continued eating. "I will don't worry" you said and sat your head down on the table since it was hurting from the hit a while ago.

Soon lunch ended and you guys head back to class. Once all the students came in, class finally started in which the teacher gave you your dorm roomates. After class you head to your room to meet your roomate. You opened the door and went inside. "Annyeong, I am your roomate" you said and looked up to see it was the bully that had bullied you a while ago. *Aish! Why is my first day of school so bad* you thought as you rolled your eyes. "Seems like we meet again, new kid" he said but you just ignored him and started to unpack your things. The bully was watching you from above as you repacked your things so it won't be all over the place in the bag. "You know you look pretty.." the bully said eyeing you up and down. "I don't care if I'm pretty or not" you said as you were still packing your things. "Are you sure" the bully sugested. "ert" you said as you placed the bag on the ground. The bully got down fron his bed and came near you. "Let's see then" he said as he pulled you from the wrist. "Let go you ert!" you shouted and kicked him in the stomach. "Ow! What the hell!" he shouted. You then quickly grabbed your bag and ran out the door without shutting it. "Aish. Why am i having such a bad day today.." you mumbled to yourself. You then decided to go to the rooftop and relax before you go to Hyemi. As you got there, you opened the door and walked outside of the rooftop. You breathed in the fresh air but at the corner of your eye you saw someone. You turned your head and saw Minhyun sitting down reading a book. He faced you and you gave him a little wave and smile hoping he would wave back but he didn't, instead he nod.

Minhyun's P.O.V

I was wandering around boredly with nothing to do so I decided to go to the rooftop for some fresh air and read. When I got there I opened the door and stepped outside. "Peace and quiet..Finally" I said to myself. I went and sat on the groud and opened my book to read. About 20 minutes later I heard the door opened. *Who is it now* I thought. I looked and saw ____ holding his bag. *Why is she carrying her bag?* I thought to myself. *Wait? Why do I care?* I thought. I noticed that she turned around and saw me so I turned and faced her. She gave me a little wave and a weak smile but I just nod my head back in return. *What is wrong with her?* I thought again. She then turned around to leave but I quickly got up and held her wrist. "Yah. What's your problem? You're always bumping into me, twice now walk away" I said and she just looked at me weirdly. "Oh. Mian..I'm just having a little problem.."she said. "What is it?" I asked. "My roomate..." she answered. "Who's your roomate?" I asked curiously. "The bully from a little while ago.." she said. "Oh. Well if you want to move out you can move in with me and Baekho?" I said to him. "Is it really okay with you though?" she asked. "Sure" I said. "I guess I can move in" she said with a smile. "Sure..We can go right now to unpack your bag" I said and she nodded so we then left the rooftop and headed to my dorm.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

When the both of you got to Minhyun's and Baekho's dorm, Minhyun was inside listening to music. "You can unpack your stuff if you want" Minhyun said and went to his bunk to read his book. You then went to the other bed and started to unpack your stuffs. "What is ____ doing here?" Baekho asked confused as he watch you unpacking. "She has an issue with his roomate so I asked her to move in so you can have someone to talk to" Minhyun explained. "Oh.. I guess" he said and came to you. "Hey ____" Baekho greeted you. "Hi" you smiled at him. "You better get some sleep since we have classes tommorrow" Baekho said and left to his bed and sleep while you chuckled. *It's more comforable here with them* you thought as you were getting ready to sleep. *I never thought I'd be friends with him..The person I keep bumping into..* you thought as a smile formed on your lips, closing your eyes and fell asleep.