22

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

___'s P.O.V

I rolled to my side and grabbed and buried my face on the pillow. *It smells nice* I thought as I pulled the pillow closer but it was a little too heavy. *What the hell pillows aren't heavy* I thought as I opened my eyes and saw Minhyun's sleeping face; my eyes grew big. *What the hell happened last night!?* I mentally yelled in my mind. I pushed him away from me; he groaned and opened his eyes. "What am I doing in your bed?" I asked panicked. "Nothing happened okay" he said and I looked at myself; I was still wearing my clothes so I clamed down a bit. *Why am I here in his bed anyways?* I thought. "Yah! Why am I here in your room?" I asked him. "You don't remember?" he asked me. I tilted my head to the side. *I don't remember anything* I thought as I tried to remember but nothing came out. "No?" I said looking at him confused. "You really don't remember?" he asked again and I shook my head. "Oh.." he said in a low voice turning around to leave. *Did I say or do anything last night?* I thought as I watched him leave.

After he left I quickly got up as I try to remember what had happened last night but nothing came to my mind. "What exactly did I do yesterday?" I mumbled to myself. "What did you do yesterday?" I heard a voice snapping me back to reality. "H-Huh?" I said as I turned to Hyemi who was on the couch as the members were looking at me confused. "N..nothing!" I said and sat down next to Hyemi and Minhyun. *What exactly did happened?* I thought. Just then something hit me. *I didn't confess to him right?!* I thought as I widened my eyes. "Yah. ___-ah, Are you okay?" Ren asked. "O-Of course!" I said and faked a smile. *Did I confess to him?* I thought as I looked at them with a smile. *Did she remember?* he thought looking at you weirdly.

We were just sitting watching t.v bored until I couldn't hold it anymore. "Um, guys?" I asked them. "Yes princess" Baekho Oppa said with a smile. "I-I have a q-question" I said as I looked at them. "What is it? Aron asked still looking at the t.v. "Umm, D-did I do something last night?" I asked them which caused Aron to turn his attention to me; all their jaws dropped while I looked at them weirdly. "Wh-what?" I asked innocently. "You have got to be kidding me" JR said facepalming himself. "Did I do something bad?!" I blurted out. "You seriously don't remember?" Aron asked me in disbelief and I shook my head. "What happened?" I asked them confused. "We were drinking last night" Hyemi said and I looked at her. "Yeah we went to the movies and came back here to our place and we dranked" JR said looking at me as I just nodded my head. "So...I didn't do anything?" I asked them. "How could you not remember? You and JR were the first ones to drink" Aron said. "Um, no I don't remember anything no matter how hard I try" I said and they looked at me in disbelief. "Well we can't help you.." Hyemi said and i just shrugged. "I guess" I said and watched t.v.

Four days had passed since the drinking incident; I tried to remember but I can't. I woke up and walked to school and as usual; I would listen to my ipod and they would be at the school gate waiting for me. The rest of us went to class and I would usually only listen to music and read my book; but this time I wasn't since my mind was still thinking about the drinking incident that we had. *What did I do?* I thought as I thinked it through slowly; from being in both of me and Hyemi in our room, to Ren coming over, going to the theatre, coming back to their place and started to drink.....just then it hit me. I widened my eyes in disbelief. *I-I c-con-confess to h-him...and k-kissed him!?!* I shouted in my head as I looked over at Minhyun who seems to be thinking about something in his mind. "Miss Yoon is something wrong?" the teacher asked eyeing me weirdly causing Minhyun and them to look at me. "N-ne..I-I need to go to the infirmary room" I lied. "You may go" he said and continued to write on the board. After he said that I took my book and ipod; put it in my bag and quickly raced out of the classroom. I walked in the hallway and started to muttered things to myself. "Did I really do that?" I asked myself dumbly. 'Did what?" I heard a voice.

End of ___'s P.O.V