9

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

 

Meanwhile you were in the music room playing the piano~
 
When you were playing, you didn't notice that you were crying as you played along just thinking about Minhyun. You then decided to stop playing as you let out a sigh of frustration. "I shouldn't be crying, Why would I be crying anyways" you sniffled as you wiped away your tears. You let out another sigh. "Why do I feel hurt anyways..? I don't even love him.." you mumbled. *Or do I..I'll just ask Hyemi..* you thought. "Aish! that can't be!" you shouted as you ruffled your hair in frustration. "I'll just avoid him from now on.." you muttered under your breath. You then heard the bell rang which means it was time to go home. You got up from the seat and head out the door and went to the classroom to grab your bag and book. When you were done you left the school right away until when you approach  the front gate, you heard someone calling your name so you turned around to see who it was. *Who is it now* you yelled in your head. "____!! ____-ah!!!" you heard Hyemi shouting. *Hyemi!* you turned around and spotted her looking right at you. "There she is guys!" she then came running with the others behind her while Minhyun just walked. "Where've you been!?" Hyemi shouted worriedly. "Yeah. Where were you!" JR said. "We were all worried!" Baekho added while Minhyun just looked at you. You just looked at them with your red and puffy cold eyes. "Wh-what happened to you?" Hyemi stuttered as soon as she noticed your eyes were suddenly cold. "Yah..What happened to your eyes..It's red and puffy?" Aron asked concerned. "Nothing" you answered coldly. "Were you crying?!" Ren asked. "No" you said and walked away. *Was she crying?* Minhyun thought as he watched your shadow disappeared.
 
When you got home, you went to the bathroom to wash your face. *Why did I act like that* you thought as you splashed water on your face then wiped it with a towel. You then walked to your bedroom and went to the bathroom to take a warm, relaxing shower. When you were finished you went and changed into your regular clothes and went to the kitchen to drink some water. "Maybe I shouldn't have acted cold  towards them.." you said to yourself as you put the cup in the sink and headed up the stairs to your bedroom.
 
When you got to your bedroom you sat on top of your bed, took out your ipod from your bag and plugged in the headphones in your ears then the ipod listening to music. As you were listening, you heard your phone ringing..
 
Haengboghaessdoen gieogkkaji geogitmal cheoreom
Cheoeumbuteo ecobs-eossdeongeon aniyeoss-euikka?~
 
*Who can it be now* you thought irritatedly. "Hello" you answered. "Yah! ____!" you heard Hyemi yelled so you put her on speaker and you just laid down on your bed. "Ah! Waeyo!" you shouted annoyed. "What happened to you?! You sounded cold a while ago" she said as she lowered her voice. "Mian, I just wasn't in the mood" you answered. "How come then?" she asked curiously. "N..nothing.." you mumbled. "Are you sure?" she asked concerned. "Ne..Don't worry..I won't be like that tommorrow..Okay?" you said as you smiled a bit. "Arasso" she said. "Nyemi-ah?" you asked. "Ne?" she answered. "can I asked you question?" you said nervously. "Hm. Sure" she said as she was ready to listen. "H-How do you kn-know wh-when your i-in l-love?" you stuttered as you asked her. "I'll say..When your heart beat races really fast, your always happy around the person and you feel like you want to be with them every second.." she explained. "Oh.." you said under your breath. "Why'd you asked?" she asked curiously. "Nothing.." you answered. "Okay then." "Bye I have to go wash up" you lied. "Arasso..Bye" and you guys hung up. "So that's how you know when you fall inlove huh" you said to yourself. *I guess..I am in love with that jerk..* you thought as you closed your eyes falling asleep.