25

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

As soon as Baekho and Nyemi walked in; the rest of you looked at them. "Are you guys dating too?" Aron asked. "N-ne" Hyemi said and blushed slightly. "Another new born couple" Ren said and clapped. "Congrats Hyemi-ah!" you chimed happily and hugged her tightly. "Congrats Baekho hyung" Minhyun said and smiled. "Congrats Baekho" JR said. "Thanks" Baekho said and sat down on the couch as Hyemi sat next to him. "If you guys are sleeping over again, you guys know where to go right?" you asked them. "Of course" JR said. "Arasso..I'll be upstairs if you guys need me" you said headed upstairs. "Can I come?" Minhyun asked and you nodded your head as you guys walked upstairs to your room.

When you guys arrived in your room, you sat on your bed as you played with your fingers nervously. "Do you really love me?" Minhyun suddenly asked you. "Of course.." you said. "If I don't love you, I wouldn't be crying whenever you were with Eunji.." you thought outloud as you said. "Really? You cried whenever I am with Eunji?" he asked with a smirk on his lips. *Oh crap did I just said that outloud?!* you thought and shook your head. "A-Aniya" you said as you waved your hands in front of him. "I just heard you clearly" he said looking at you. "Wh-what I mean is...." you couldn't think of anything so you didnt answer it. "Forget it you idiot.." you mumbled and grabbed a pillow and hugged it. "I'm not an idiot" he said. "Yes, you are...I don't even know why I love you.." you said and and went and laid down on your bed; grabbing the covers to cover your body. "Oh really" he said and got on top of you. "Jerk" you said and buried yourself inside the cover. "Yah! I'm not a jerk" he said. "Then you're an idiot" you said and let out a chuckle as you opened the covers from burying yourself. "Maybe you're an idiot for loving an idiot like me then" he said and you pouted cutely at him as he chuckled. You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer to you; you crashed your lips on his soft lips and kissed him as he kissed back; a pationate and deep kiss. You broke the kiss since you needed air. "You really like kissing me do you?" he asked teasingly as a smirk was plastered on his face. "Maybe I do, Maybe I don't" you said and chuckled.

He kissed you on your forehead. "I love you ___-ah" he said and you smiled. "I still hate you for making me love you but, I love you too My idiot" you said as pecked him on the lips and buried your face into his chest as he put his head ontop of yours holding you in his arms. *I wish this would never end* you thought and smiled. "Good night ___" he whispered. "Good night Oppa" you said and the both of you went off to dreamland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The End~
It wasn't that great.. But hope you guys enjoyed.. ^^